Sign in to follow this  
Mark91G

top RB next season

DJ is Edgerrin James 2.0. His floor is so high in ppr because of his receiving ability. To me it's DJ, then everyone else.

I would argue bell has a higher floor in PPR. You only pass on him if he gets suspended again and if we are talking redraft, you'll most likely know of anything before you draft.

So assuming 16 games like we should assume for all players, Bell has the higher floor.

Bell has 72 receptions in 11 games

DJ has 73 in 14 games

Best rookie RB will Be Dalvin Cook. He's been the best RB in college two years running hands down. If he gets onto the right team like GB watch out. He's a complete three down back a la Zeke

I agree! Colts have oline woes, but a spry Cook to compliment that Indy passing game could work out.

Bell may get suspended for weed any second.

Zeke doesn't catch as many balls as either.

DJ is the guy. He's every down. He's a WR. He will again lead the league in RB receptions. They run him from the goal line and throw to him from the goal line often. They dont value the TE like Pitt and or Dallas. He's this generations poor man's Marshall Faulk. I took him 1 overall this year for these reasons. It's paid off. He's leading my league in scoring at the position.

What is the forum's ranking thoughts on standard scoring vs. PPR leagues? What do the top five look like based on format?

Bell may get suspended for weed any second.

Zeke doesn't catch as many balls as either.

DJ is the guy. He's every down. He's a WR. He will again lead the league in RB receptions. They run him from the goal line and throw to him from the goal line often. They dont value the TE like Pitt and or Dallas. He's this generations poor man's Marshall Faulk. I took him 1 overall this year for these reasons. It's paid off. He's leading my league in scoring at the position.

You can't base it off the possibility bell gets suspended. That's like saying someone will get injured again. If you want to factor that into who you ultimately draft, that's fine but in terms of talent and situation it doesn't come into play.

Bell has 1 less reception in 3 less games. Will be funny if he passes DJ, who you said will lead the league in RB receptions, in 3 less games.

Zeke is not involved in the passing game enough to be my #1 RB. I'll go DJ or Bell probably.

You can't base it off the possibility bell gets suspended. That's like saying someone will get injured again. If you want to factor that into who you ultimately draft, that's fine but in terms of talent and situation it doesn't come into play.

Bell has 1 less reception in 3 less games. Will be funny if he passes DJ, who you said will lead the league in RB receptions, in 3 less games.

Bell and DJ are so close I'm drafting the guy without the suspension issue always hovering. Next one is 4 or 8 games? He had one reduced but it still counts as a strike.