Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

The Electoral College Is Currently Voting

Some people are clearly not pleased that the electorates are doing their job

Liberal Tears are great gun lubricant.

• Like 2

Could you imagine the protests from tve left about the EC if Hillary won? Oh wait, the EC wasnt that big of a problem until the left lost.

Could you imagine the protests from tve left about the EC if Hillary won? Oh wait, the EC wasnt that big of a problem until the left lost.

You mean like the President Elect calling for the end and of it?

Complaining about people complaining

Trump voters would be at work, so there's that.

• Like 1

People on the left and the right have railed against the electoral college.

Personally I think they're dumb. I don't want CA and NY deciding every presidential election even though that would obviously work in liberals' favor. The rest of the country needs a say too. I think the system works fine but the voters just picked a really focking awful president this go around.

Hell it is at least partially the democrats' fault for trotting out perhaps the one candidate more reviled than the con man the republicans nominated.

Should Russia's attempts to influence the election be seriously investigated? Yes.

Should people stop f*cking whining about Trump winning the election, the Electoral College not being fair, etc.? Yes.

• Like 1

You mean like the President Elect calling for the end and of it?

Exactly. One tweet from him,correct? Certainly you cant equate his tweet to the widespread butt hurt and whining going on.

He's an idiot too. But, there is continuous complaint about it from the left right now. How much discord was there from the left prior to the election?

People on the left and the right have railed against the electoral college.

Personally I think they're dumb. I don't want CA and NY deciding every presidential election even though that would obviously work in liberals' favor. The rest of the country needs a say too. I think the system works fine but the voters just picked a really focking awful president this go around.

Hell it is at least partially the democrats' fault for trotting out perhaps the one candidate more reviled than the con man the republicans nominated.

Do you think Bill looked at her and said, "You suck! You lost to a black guy and Donald Trump."
  • Like 1

Apparently democracy is only acceptable when your own candidate wins.....who knew...

Apparently democracy is only acceptable when your own candidate wins.....who knew...

Holds true for the president too. "@realDonaldTrump The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy."

Hillary Clinton has lost more electoral votes today than Donald Trump. She lost four of them in Washington. Three to Colin Powell, and one to a Native protestor

Do you think Bill looked at her and said, "You suck! You lost to a black guy and Donald Trump."

Nope. He blamed the FBI and the Russians. It's never a Clinton's fault.

"He then weighed in on her ultimate loss and said that in the end, she couldn’t prevail against the FBI and the Russians. "

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bill-clinton-reflects-on-his-wifes-loss-after-electoral-college-vote/ar-AAlKqJJ?li=BBnbcA1&ocid=HPCDHP

Holds true for the president too. "@realDonaldTrump The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy."

Let's not pretend that anything Trump espouses is worthy of our attention....

Hillary Clinton has lost more electoral votes today than Donald Trump. She lost four of them in Washington. Three to Colin Powell, and one to a Native protestor

Seriously? Link? :doh:

Let's not pretend that anything Trump espouses is worthy of our attention....

Of course. It's just silly how the conservatives here are calling the liberals cry babies or whatever, when they voted for the biggest crybaby of them all.

Two horrible candidates no doubt.

What the hell, when I read your post it ends with...and one to a bald eagle. Then the quote post the above. :unsure:

He's part of the reason she lost (both times). So if he's smart, he kept his mouth shut and his fly open

He's part of the reason she lost (both times). So if he's smart, he kept his mouth shut and his fly open

bet he is happy as hell he can get back to semi anonymous sowing of his wild presidential oats

Lol

So good to have an Alpha at the top. Been a long time.

What the hell, when I read your post it ends with...and one to a bald eagle. Then the quote post the above. :unsure:

Supposedly...

The protester person is named Faith Spotted Eagle. At first I thought it was patriotism and someone actually voted for a damn bald eagle. But nope. Just one of them anti-oil native hippies

Journalism at its absolute best. From Yahoo:

In Madison, Wisconsin, protesters shouted, cried and sang "Silent Night." In Augusta, Maine, they banged on drums and held signs that said, "Don't let Putin Pick Our President," referring to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

You know..in case he is confused with Roger Putin from baltimore

Blammo...the working people have spoken!

MAGA

:first:

:overhead:

So focking stupid. The white lower class votes overwhelmingly republican, just like the black lower class votes democrat. When you take race out of the equation, it's pretty much a 50/50 split, until you reach the super super rich people (I'm not talking 250k+ FFToday rich. I'm talking the real wealthy).

The only real difference is Republicans peddle the mantra that reducing taxes and regulations would help workers because the rich would increase their investments in new businesses (trickle down), while Democrats peddle a higher minimum wage, union rights, blah blah. Some poor people think having more money in their pocket and labor representation will help them and some think rich people are going to get them more jobs.

Once everybody agrees on this and stops all the BS partisan crap, maybe we can get somewhere.

So focking stupid. The white lower class votes overwhelmingly republican, just like the black lower class votes democrat. When you take race out of the equation, it's pretty much a 50/50 split, until you reach the super super rich people (I'm not talking 250k+ FFToday rich. I'm talking the real wealthy).

The only real difference is Republicans peddle the mantra that reducing taxes and regulations would help workers because the rich would increase their investments in new businesses (trickle down), while Democrats peddle a higher minimum wage, union rights, blah blah.

Once everybody agrees on this and stops all the BS partisan crap, maybe we can get somewhere.

If you can blame the other side for everything, you don't have to actually do anything. Politics.

The only real difference is Republicans peddle the mantra that reducing taxes and regulations would help workers because the rich would increase their investments in new businesses (trickle down), while Democrats peddle a higher minimum wage, union rights, blah blah. Some poor people think having more money in their pocket and labor representation will help them and some think rich people are going to get them more jobs.

What about refugees, BLM and bathroom nonsense? Charter Schools? That played no part?

If you can blame the other side for everything, you don't have to actually do anything. Politics.

It's just so stupid that it trickles down all the way to low rent message boards. Maybe a few of you are making 250,000+ a year, but 99% of us are not. Hell, most doctors barely break 200,000. We're just a bunch of working class stiffs, who all want what's best for our family, country, community, blah blah.

• Like 1

Of course. It's just silly how the conservatives here are calling the liberals cry babies or whatever, when they voted for the biggest crybaby of them all.

Two horrible candidates no doubt.

Message bored posters are held to a higher standard than President elect.

Feels good to have a leader in charge. Not that effem version of a "leader" we've been looking at the last 8 years. Never mind his beast.

Its like winning twice. :first:

Thrice!

Election, recount and electoral college.

That's a whole lot of winning

• Like 1

Thrice!

Election, recount and electorally college.

That's a whole lot of winning

I can't take all this winning!!!! (i can)

There goes my last hopes of getting a refund from BLS. :cry:

There goes my last hopes of getting a refund from BLS. :cry:

With a statement like that, I'm starting to think kutulu is right about you. :o

With a statement like that, I'm starting to think kutulu is right about you. :o

Kutulu says he has a sense of humor?