Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Carolina Panthers at Washington Redskins: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Panthers: RB Cameron Artis-Payne, LB Jeremy Cash, DE Charles Johnson, MLB Luke Kuechly, DE Paul Soliai, OT Daryl Williams

Redskins: LB Will Compton, LB Su'a Cravens, QB Nate Sudfeld, RB Matt Jones, C Kory Lichtensteiger, T/G Vinston Painter, and WR Rashad Ross

Wrapping up Week 15...

Surprised to see Kuechly out. I figured that he'd have fought his way back onto the field after graduating from concussion protocol.

I'm glad to see that saner heads prevailed, for his own sake.

edited to add: They just announced that he had not passed protocol, so I stand corrected.

Cam is done with the season. Dude obviously doesn't care about football for the remainder of this year, and that may be the case for the rest of his career. Wouldn't be surprised to see him retire early. He was barely touched on his shoulder and wasted a time out just to show Ronny who is the boss

Cam is done with the season. Dude obviously doesn't care about football for the remainder of this year, and that may be the case for the rest of his career. Wouldn't be surprised to see him retire early. He was barely touched on his shoulder and wasted a time out just to show Ronny who is the boss

You may be right. That relationship seems to be unraveling this season, with the Tie Incident apparently signaling the beginning of its final, downward spiral.

Stewart pounds the ball inside the 10, and then has to sit out the next three plays because his facemask got knocked off? The fantasy gods are not smiling on me tonight.

Not to mention I need a decent night from Cousins, and he's throwing the ball worse than my drunk Uncle Charlie. :bandana:

You may be right. That relationship seems to be unraveling this season, with the Tie Incident apparently signaling the beginning of its final, downward spiral.

Very strange how they showed Cam grimacing during warmups, and then Ron saying Cam was fine, no issues, blah blah blah. Definitely could be a problem there.

• Like 1

Haha. I needed a "good" game from both Kelvin and Jordan. Wonder if two crappy games = 1 good game like in math where two negatives equal a positive.

That was an awfully close call, but most other QBs in the league get the flag for that play. Cam got jobbed.

Jamison Crowder era seems to be over. Of course Cooks won't show up for me in the title game when I start him over Crow.

That was an awfully close call, but most other QBs in the league get the flag for that play. Cam got jobbed.

Ref is making America Great again.

Cousins is going to single-handedly end my season, that incompetent POS.

That Carolina D is hideous, like 30th or 31st against the pass, and the Redskins can't generate shiat.

What a cheap shot by that Panther on Read, although it didn't take much to hurt that fragile wimp.

lol, he barely touched Reed.

He probably felt the Redskins are keeping him in there and susceptible to another huge hit on his left shoulder, so he had to take himself out of the game another way.

He probably felt the Redskins are keeping him in there and susceptible to another huge hit on his left shoulder, so he had to take himself out of the game another way.

Makes sense to me.

I like how after he threw the punches, and the Panthers players immediately started the "throw the flag" motion, Reed started reacting like "are you now trying to throw a punch at me?" Untill he realized that he was getting ejected. :lol:

How awesome would it be if Carolina focks around and loses this game?

That would be awesome indeed. : )

They'll be fine next year when they continue the tradition of being good every other year.