IMMensaMind

Davante Adams vs MIN or DJAX @ CHI?

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which one you like? PPR

• Davante Adams v MIN
    • DeSean Jackson @ CHI
    • Rishard Matthews @ JAX
    • Sammy Watkins v MIA

I think this is a tougher decision than I'd like, so I'm going with a poll on it. I do have other options (Watkins vs MIA, or Rishard Matthews @ JAX), but I think I favor the two primary choices I've put up. I do like the home run potential of DJAX, and it should be warm enough in CHI to have a shot at a deep ball (particularly with JReed sitting).

And that's what makes this close to me. I can see a lot of dumpoffs to Ty Montgomery (who I am also starting), and I think it may limit Davante's output (though I think Rodgers is going to want to bolster Adams' confidence after his poor showing last week).

Pick your choice; give a comment if you want; WHIR!

I have Adams too and voted for him on your poll. However, I'm nervous because he's hit or miss week to week. The questions is: Which Adams will we get against the vikes defense? But based on your other options and matchups I guess Adams. Maybe Watkins if you want to hit the homerun

Turns out that the right play would have been Watkins. All 4 did something, actually - but I got the benefit of only one of them: Adams.