Sign in to follow this  
2bmayhem

Did anybody start Thielen in their playoff games?

I picked him up and started him. I benched Stefon Diggs.

Thielen got 49 fantasy points!

Have been starting him for the last 4 weeks due to lack of fa talent and inj in my 14 teamer. won the league. although i beat the guy by 50 so would have won either way.

I used him in DFS week 15 and he got a big fat 0. So, naturally, I didn't use him last week. :doh:

what is the outlook for next year. do you all think he is worth rostering over diggs, patterson, and treadwell? (ie: who is the #1 going into next year)?

what is the outlook for next year. do you all think he is worth rostering over diggs, patterson, and treadwell? (ie: who is the #1 going into next year)?

Not over Diggs. I like Patterson because he is a free agent. The problem with the Vikings receivers is three fold. First Bradford sucks. Who knows if the qb situation will be any better next year. Second the offensive philosophy itself is bad. There is nothing dynamic about their offense. Third the offensive line is atrocious. The qb has no time to throw.

Their GM is an enigma to me right now. He has drafted and acquired a ton of talent on both sides of the ball. The problem is he ignored the oline, huge mistake, and hired a shlt head coach who hired shlt offensive coordinators. So maybe the whole team turns around with a new head coach and a lot of investment into the oline. It's really hard to predict how a receiver who isn't a dominant physical freak will fare in these situations.

The guy I played against had Thielen on the bench. He used Allen Robinson over him - who finally had a decent game - but it wasn't close to Thielen's monster against GB

Yep, started him. Originally had Fitzgerald in & switched him right before gametime. Needless to say I lost, DOH!