Sign in to follow this  
Eagles Green

Is this place still super racist?

Please say yes.

:music_guitarred:

Just like the Eagles sucking, some things never change.

Hey buddy, how's the large neck and shitty job? Diabetes yet?

Hey buddy, how's the large neck and shitty job? Diabetes yet?

neck and job are great ...love sugar.

How bout dem Patriots!

I'll show you my t1ts for a pair of shades.

Please say yes.

Worms came out. Doesn't want his kids going with a black

WB EG :wave:

Yes, MDC carries the banner now, is the resident racist of record.

i have it on good authority from Peenie that you can't be racist

(much less THOOOPER Racist) if you don't have something called

"The Power".

Since Obummer is POTUS, white people can't be racists.

Because they don't have "The Power".

Gotta wonder why kind of powers "Super Racist" has?

Who's his sidekick?

What's his Kryptonite?

Who's his arch-nemesis? "Ellen Woman" ?

Yes, MDC carries the banner now, is the resident racist of record.

There goes RLLD playing the racist card again. :lol:

What do cops have in common with pregnant spiders? :dunno:

They both make black widows. :ninja:

If I learned anything this past year it's that I'm racist for simply being white.

• Like 1

There goes RLLD playing the racist card again. :lol:

What do cops have in common with pregnant spiders? :dunno:

They both make black widows. :ninja:

Widows implies there was a marriage...

Since Obummer is POTUS, white people can't be racists.

Because they don't have "The Power".

Do you feel you lost power just because the president was black?

Will you now feel empowered because Trump is white?

Do you believe blacks somehow gained something special from Obama these last 8 years?

Do you believe blacks somehow gained something special from Obama these last 8 years?

Hey, its your nitwit theory.

I think we lost power the moment Trump was elected, Obama did little to help the average american, but did some good for the least fortunate among us. I think your emphasis on the color of the persons skin instead of the content of their character is misplaced. I think focusing on whether or not "blacks" gained something is silly, what did America gain is the real question.

• Like 1

I think we lost power the moment Trump was elected, Obama did little to help the average american, but did some good for the least fortunate among us. I think your emphasis on the color of the persons skin instead of the content of their character is misplaced. I think focusing on whether or not "blacks" gained something is silly, what did America gain is the real question.

I have a story this reminded me of. In 2008 I had just turned 18 and was in my senior year of high school. We had a solid group of friends there was about ten of us. Two of the kids in our group of friends were black. None of us were racist, none of us even talked about that kind of stuff, we were just kids having fun. So in November 2007 we all decided to go to my friend Nate's house (one of the black kids) to watch the election. At this point in my life, I didn't really care to much about politics, I mainly just cared about getting pu$$y. But I'll continue on, completely normal night, we had dinner, talked, etc. The SECOND and I mean the focking SECOND they announced Obama had won the election, both of my black friends, like they had already planned this (they definitely did not) started running around screaming things like "We are taking over" "We run this b!tch now" and a bunch of statements along those lines. Me, along with all my friends felt very uncomfortable in this situation and from that moment on, I knew how black people really felt. Most of them act like they want peace and equality when the spotlight is on them, but the second they see something bad happen to a white person, deep down they smile.

• Like 1

Other than free cell phones?

:dunno:

Whassup dummy? :wave:

Sup faggit

Please bring back surferskin

I'm kinda confused about wiffle's response to this thread and was trying to get clarity.

Wiffle's claiming that my theory that Obama getting in office somehow empowered blacks was never my theory and I surely didn't believe whites lost power during his time in office.

I do believe seeing a black man in such a high position should help improve the image of blacks in America in that it shows that the majority of Americans are not that racist because they voted for a black person and that black people should not feel racism would prevent them from rising to great heights.

The right would disagree, but since Obama didn't completely fock things up at least his tenure didn't lead to anyone feeling ashamed that he was voted in.

However, Obama being president doesn't mean blacks somehow gained anything besides being proud of his achievement.

I think he did the best he could but was not an effective president in regards to race relations.

I'm genuinely hopeful that Trump will do something to change the unemployment and crime rates in the inner cities.

I'm kinda confused about wiffle's response to this thread and was trying to get clarity.

Wiffle's claiming that my theory that Obama getting in office somehow empowered blacks was never my theory and I surely didn't believe whites lost power during his time in office.

I do believe seeing a black man in such a high position should help improve the image of blacks in America in that it shows that the majority of Americans are not that racist because they voted for a black person and that black people should not feel racism would prevent them from rising to great heights.

The right would disagree, but since Obama didn't completely fock things up at least his tenure didn't lead to anyone feeling ashamed that he was voted in.

However, Obama being president doesn't mean blacks somehow gained anything besides being proud of his achievement.

I think he did the best he could but was not an effective president in regards to race relations.

I'm genuinely hopeful that Trump will do something to change the unemployment and crime rates in the inner cities.

Obama spent over $35 Trillion, $10 Trillion in debt, in eight years. What has he done for Black America? Do you think Black America is better off today than 10 years ago.

If I learned anything this past year it's that I'm racist for simply being white.

this

that makes 2 of us

I voted against Obama both times. Still don't like him, but credit where it's due - he took over the worst US economic recession since the Carter years, yet got the economy back on track. Middle East has been a complex disaster... some mistakes in hind-site (Syria), didn't like Iran deal, nor his poor relationship with Isreal, but I have to admit after 8 years of dealing with all those nuts I have more confidence in Obama dealing with the Middle East than Trump at this point (who I voted for).

Has he helped blacks? The economy is better, so I'd say yes. Inner city blacks are still hurting, but that'll take generations to fix, not a magic President.

Some great points, but pretending that Obama being elected wasn't more than just something of pride falls short of recognizing the incredible growth of this country over the last 40 years.

I think it's fine to pretend that there is still some mysterious scheme at work to hold people back, if you need that....but we also need to recognize a milestone for what it is, IMHO

no

now its racist, bigoted, xenophobic, homophobic, all other ists and phobes as well

and we doing know what the ######

LGBQTAAFIAPFZ stands for

Lesbian

Gay

Bisexual

Queer

Tranny

Asian

AFrican

Italian

American

People

Focking

Zebras

Please say yes.

Eagles Herpes...you keep reoccurring. :wave:

Lesbian

Gay

Bisexual

Queer

Tranny

Asian

AFrican

Italian

American

People

Focking

Zebras

:noted: :thumbsup:

I don't know about racist, but I think I can speak for everybody when I say, anybody over the age of 12 who still uses the word "super", as an adjective, is focking ghey.

Amirite?

I don't know about racist, but I think I can speak for everybody when I say, anybody over the age of 12 who still uses the word "super", as an adjective, is focking ghey.

Amirite?

You are so super right

• Like 1

Most of the people here voted for a guy in a cult over a black guy, and then an orange racist over a woman.

I'd say racism and sexism is alive and well in the GC.

But, as my main man Barry so eloquently stated this evening "we must view with empathy the middle-aged white man who from the outside may seem like he's got all the advantages, but who's seen his world upended by economic, cultural, and technological change."

It's such a prolific quote, it's almost like Obummer has some secret GC alias.

You are so super right

:wub:

How you doin?