Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Protesters to block inauguration....(please do you precious poosays)

Man, you people on the left need help.

Condoning assassinations.. You people are human filth.

I agree. Fortunately I'm pretty sure they're just trying to get a rise out of you

Inwould never wish assassination on any President. That's a terrible thing our nation would go through.

Inwould never wish assassination on any President. That's a terrible thing our nation would go through.

Mebbe if Michael Moore was president..... :ninja:

You just laugh at black people getting shot and wish terrorist attacks on universities.

GFY scumbag.

Get the riot gear and batons ready...time to beat a pile of smelly degenerate scumbags sensless. Woot!!!

I don't wish it. Not even a little bit. Hope it doesn't happen. I respect the democratic process, even though I feel we have focked up huge on this one.

All I'm saying is, part of me would be relieved. That's not noble or anything but there it is.

I don't wish it. Not even a little bit. Hope it doesn't happen. I respect the democratic process, even though I feel we have focked up huge on this one.

All I'm saying is, part of me would be relieved. That's not noble or anything but there it is.

JFC

Get the riot gear and batons ready...time to beat a pile of smelly degenerate scumbags sensless. Woot!!!

Yay police brutality

We can only hope the ass whuppins are on video and the rest of the scum in the nation will see what happens when you get out of line. No one will pay attention to their crying anymore.

We can only hope the ass whuppins are on video and the rest of the scum in the nation will see what happens when you get out of line. No one will pay attention to their crying anymore.

kind of like when Trump was calling for violence in his rallies and then when protesters started beating the sh1t out of his flunkies, they all started crying? Trumpettes are the softest pansies on the planet.

Anyone see the story about the shitters? They are putting tape over the company's name cause it's called Don's Johns

Anyone see the story about the shitters? They are putting tape over the company's name cause it's called Don's Johns

That and the Trump accordion thing has been funny this week.

Demonstrate peacefully...fine. Block access to other peaceful people and you are an ######.

Who?

Meanwhile, an Obama spokesman was asked today to call Trump the legitimate President elect and he refused to do so. Stay Classy Obummer/Libs!!!!

:doh:

It's only temporary until the get the new name takes effect........."Red, White & Poo" :P

I loathe Trump. No secret agenda here. I honestly don't know how I'd feel if someone parted his hair with a bullet. Part of me would be outraged for the office, part of me would be relieved, because I honestly feel the guy is a disaster looking for a place to happen.

But I wish the loons would knock it off with all this nonsense. The meaningless protests. The constant over the top garbage. Wait until he actually really DOES fock something up hard. Its coming.

And what kind of dipsh!t organization publishes EXACTLY how they plan on disrupting something. Especially at probably the highest security event in the history of mankind.

Bunch of idiots.

Who hacked?

Somebody tell those 'tards they're only doing Trump a favor with this crap. Jesus has everyone forgotten the concept of overplaying your hand? :doh:

I mean, if you want to protest, fine. I think it's a little in poor taste but that's certainly debatable.

But trying to disrupt and shut things down? Fock off. There was an election and the stupid orange fraudster won it. I don't like it either but that's the way democracy works.

Who hacked your accounts?

Who?

Who what?

Anyone. Peaceful protest should always be protected and celebrated as a constitutional right.

Blocking other peaceful people from every day activities and assembling as their own constitutional right is a move.

What are they protesting? The results of a democratic election? Great Americans

It's only temporary until the get the new name takes effect........."Red, White & Poo" :P

that narrowly edged out my favorite, "Trump's Dumps"

Who hacked your accounts?

I only have one account and I always strive to be reasonable. This is an occasion where "my side" is stupid and wrong so I called them out on it. If you'd been paying attention you would've seen it many times over the years

The behavior of liberals is just fascinating. It's different than the strange behaviors of conservatives to be sure, but also similar in many ways. Its just as immature, but it seeks to divide and categorize in the most disturbing manner. The incessant pouting over every spoken word or act is tiring and played out, and certainly integral to us now having a President Trump. On the one hand, its entertaining like watching a toddler have a tantrum, but on the other it gave is.....focking President Trump.

As a group.....collectively....liberals need to have their focking azzes beat....soundly...

The behavior of liberals is just fascinating. It's different than the strange behaviors of conservatives to be sure, but also similar in many ways. Its just as immature, but it seeks to divide and categorize in the most disturbing manner. The incessant pouting over every spoken word or act is tiring and played out, and certainly integral to us now having a President Trump. On the one hand, its entertaining like watching a toddler have a tantrum, but on the other it gave is.....focking President Trump.

As a group.....collectively....liberals need to have their focking azzes beat....soundly...

:lol:

kind of like when Trump was calling for violence in his rallies and then when protesters started beating the sh1t out of his flunkies, they all started crying? Trumpettes are the softest pansies on the planet.

Says the man how gets off being pissed on.:lol: And respects women with a choke hold as he pisses on them.

It's happening. And it's far worse than a physical beating. The snowflakes are having their delicate sensibilities beaten.

I only have one account and I always strive to be reasonable. This is an occasion where "my side" is stupid and wrong so I called them out on it. If you'd been paying attention you would've seen it many times over the years

Alright, this one actually made me laugh out loud. :first:

Says the man how gets off being pissed on.:lol: And respects women with a choke hold as he pisses on them.

It'll be ten years from now and we will still be giving him crap for getting pissed on. Hah

Says the man how gets off being pissed on. :lol: And respects women with a choke hold as he pisses on them.

I was only pissed on once. In the shower. She was more into it than me. She was so into me. lol Haven't been with that one since 2014. Good girl. :banana:

I was only pissed on once. In the shower. She was more into it than me. She was so into me. lol Haven't been with that one since 2014. Good girl. :banana:

My dog must really be into grass then

The news stirred up something infinitely black and evil in the town; the black distillate was like the scorpion, or like hunger in the smell of food, or like loneliness when love is withheld. The poison sacs of the town began to manufacture venom, and the town swelled and puffed with the pressure of it. The Pearl