Sign in to follow this  
ROCKFORD

I Wore A Butt Plug For 5 Days

sorry if this is tmi, but ...
My lover, let's call her "Jess," bought a gorgeous butt plug a couple ago. It’s stainless steel with big green jewel on it. The gauge is small, as my girl was just starting out on her anal-play journey (yes, there is identified protocol for this sort of thing). She recently decided to get a bigger gauge, and so she gave the green beauty to me after taking it halfway across the country to Denver — even through airport security unscathed — and then back again to beautiful and historic Columbus, where we live. It reminds me of my experience smuggling a yoni egg in my hoo-ha across the country to a California sex party, but I digress.
After I received this completely unexpected and equally fabulous gift, I immediately gushed to anyone who would listen. I am an unnatural butt plug enthusiast, a propagandist even. How strangely satisfying they are; the sensation of having one in — the feeling of being full and complete. All of your lower chakras in perfect balance. I’m the same girl, just a bit calmer, as I go about my daily activities with a glorified rhinestone shoved up my ass. It’s my little secret as I go to get my morning latte.

My first night with the butt plug was, of course, productive. Jess lubed me up beforehand and adorned me with my pretty little plug. I did the same thing to her. Many photos were taken — side-by-side shots of our two jeweled heinies. Our significant others took in the theater of it all and enjoyed every minute of it. We posted pics on FetLife and got a bit giggle out of all of it.

My second day with the butt plug resulted in epic craziness. My boyfriend wanted to have sex with it in, which was immensely satisfying I might add, but also led to some other variations on sex, which resulted in the butt plug being swallowed up by my butt.
Here’s where the caution comes into the tale — do not allow your ass to swallow a stainless steel butt plug with a giant rhinestone on it, even if it’s on the small size. It’s just uncomfortable. It’s days later as I write this and I’m still a bit sore from bearing down to get that f*cker out.
So Day 3 was sans butt plug due to the butt plug injury. I took a break to take my kids to a science museum. I could have worn it there, I suppose. I would have been the only kinkster with a plug in, I guarantee it. I might have expanded some minds with it visible in my yoga pants. I might have caused some confusion as well. Folks are mightily confused about sex, here in the Midwest.
They don’t know what to make of it, how honest to get, what to go after with all the necessary gusto. Butt jewelry just isn’t all the rage, unfortunately. Silliness.

I ended up meeting Jess for dinner. She prompted me to explore the opportunity of using a larger gauge since she was so happy with hers. She had a spare jumbo diamond-studded plug and produced it for all to see in the restaurant. The waitress eyed us strangely. I was already hooked on the mini green plug, but the beauty and majesty of the jumbo gauge was not to be dismissed. I opted to up the two sizes to the jumbo gauge.
I went in the bathroom to discretely insert it and to my utter horror I could not insert the thing in the bathroom at the restaurant, it was just too big. So I had to wait until I went home to find some lube and go to town. Once inserted, the large plug began to rock my world pretty steadily for the next eight hours. Then I just couldn’t handle it anymore (my libido went through the roof) and took it out in the morning with a huge sigh of relief.

The fifth day had me returning to my smaller green plug which allowed me to feel the benefits (calm, focus) without all of the sexual side effects (wanting sex constantly). I had sex with my boyfriend with it in again and it was deliciously fun and unique.

In short, it has been a gorgeous butt plug exploration in the last five days.
So my question is this — for all the butt plug un-enthusiasts out there who may take this all way too seriously — have you tried a butt plug and if so, what did it produce in you? Were you strangely satisfied? Abnormally calm? Collected and more on-purpose? Do you think politicians should wear butt plugs if they have an important speech to give? Do you think we should assume that someone is wearing a plug if they are speaking with great ease and authority?
I’m here to tell you that all of those things are possible with the appropriate butt plug of your choosing.

• Thanks 1

I haven't slept for 10 days.

Because that would be too long.

like a moth to flame

I get an email alert anytime a Geek mentions anal.

I get an email alert anytime a Geek mentions anal.

i meant edjr.

what does mua stand for?

Golden showers are a gateway drug for butt play

Congrats sir. You made me spit out a little bit of my water :lol:

That was pretty hot :ninja:

Yeah, I'm heading to the gym in the morning, I might look for signs of butt plugs in yoga pants. :ninja:

Or imagine it if I don't see it. :banana:

On 1/21/2017 at 12:31 AM, ROCKFORD said:
sorry if this is tmi, but ...

My lover, let's call her "Jess," bought a gorgeous butt plug a couple ago. It’s stainless steel with big green jewel on it. The gauge is small, as my girl was just starting out on her anal-play journey (yes, there is identified protocol for this sort of thing). She recently decided to get a bigger gauge, and so she gave the green beauty to me after taking it halfway across the country to Denver — even through airport security unscathed — and then back again to beautiful and historic Columbus, where we live. It reminds me of my experience smuggling a yoni egg in my hoo-ha across the country to a California sex party, but I digress.

After I received this completely unexpected and equally fabulous gift, I immediately gushed to anyone who would listen. I am an unnatural butt plug enthusiast, a propagandist even. How strangely satisfying they are; the sensation of having one in — the feeling of being full and complete. All of your lower chakras in perfect balance. I’m the same girl, just a bit calmer, as I go about my daily activities with a glorified rhinestone shoved up my ass. It’s my little secret as I go to get my morning latte.

My first night with the butt plug was, of course, productive. Jess lubed me up beforehand and adorned me with my pretty little plug. I did the same thing to her. Many photos were taken — side-by-side shots of our two jeweled heinies. Our significant others took in the theater of it all and enjoyed every minute of it. We posted pics on FetLife and got a bit giggle out of all of it.

My second day with the butt plug resulted in epic craziness. My boyfriend wanted to have sex with it in, which was immensely satisfying I might add, but also led to some other variations on sex, which resulted in the butt plug being swallowed up by my butt.

Here’s where the caution comes into the tale — do not allow your ass to swallow a stainless steel butt plug with a giant rhinestone on it, even if it’s on the small size. It’s just uncomfortable. It’s days later as I write this and I’m still a bit sore from bearing down to get that f*cker out.

So Day 3 was sans butt plug due to the butt plug injury. I took a break to take my kids to a science museum. I could have worn it there, I suppose. I would have been the only kinkster with a plug in, I guarantee it. I might have expanded some minds with it visible in my yoga pants. I might have caused some confusion as well. Folks are mightily confused about sex, here in the Midwest.

They don’t know what to make of it, how honest to get, what to go after with all the necessary gusto. Butt jewelry just isn’t all the rage, unfortunately. Silliness.

I ended up meeting Jess for dinner. She prompted me to explore the opportunity of using a larger gauge since she was so happy with hers. She had a spare jumbo diamond-studded plug and produced it for all to see in the restaurant. The waitress eyed us strangely. I was already hooked on the mini green plug, but the beauty and majesty of the jumbo gauge was not to be dismissed. I opted to up the two sizes to the jumbo gauge.

I went in the bathroom to discretely insert it and to my utter horror I could not insert the thing in the bathroom at the restaurant, it was just too big. So I had to wait until I went home to find some lube and go to town. Once inserted, the large plug began to rock my world pretty steadily for the next eight hours. Then I just couldn’t handle it anymore (my libido went through the roof) and took it out in the morning with a huge sigh of relief.

The fifth day had me returning to my smaller green plug which allowed me to feel the benefits (calm, focus) without all of the sexual side effects (wanting sex constantly). I had sex with my boyfriend with it in again and it was deliciously fun and unique.

In short, it has been a gorgeous butt plug exploration in the last five days.

So my question is this — for all the butt plug un-enthusiasts out there who may take this all way too seriously — have you tried a butt plug and if so, what did it produce in you? Were you strangely satisfied? Abnormally calm? Collected and more on-purpose? Do you think politicians should wear butt plugs if they have an important speech to give? Do you think we should assume that someone is wearing a plug if they are speaking with great ease and authority?

I’m here to tell you that all of those things are possible with the appropriate butt plug of your choosing.

Hi, I just started trying these, and my choice is a furry tail butt plug.

I love it, maybe I am a bit ‘ weird ‘ here, but I did my housework wearing thigh high, high heeled boots, my furry tail and a cou0le of other minor accoutrements and even took the rubbish bags up the garden like this too.

I did video my 2 trips, and yes there are numerous windows around overlooking the garden too.

Despite this, I love having my tail only and have had it in for three days total once.

On 1/21/2017 at 9:08 AM, wiffleball said:

You know what's cool - and definitely really really clever?

Aliases.

Is it really an alias when we all know who it is?