Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

Royal Rumble

dont remember the last time i watched wrestling that wasnt clips of the good days.

i saw on cbs sports the lineup

i guess ill assume undertaker wins

Predictions?

A bunch of drugged up freakshows will run around in spandex grabbing each others crotches.

A bunch of drugged up freakshows will run around in spandex grabbing each others crotches.

please no more steel panther videos
  • Like 1

Orton vs Bray at Wrestlemania is officially in the works now. We're half way there now.

What a piece of trash that was.

Someone get the underfaker some spanx asap

• Like 1

What a piece of trash that was.

Someone get the underfaker some spanx asap

Hopefully Undertaker vs Reigns is officially it for the guy.

It's already getting sad. Any longer and it's gonna get pathetic.

Hell, it might already be there. Not the way for a guy like him to be remembered.

I think its gonna be Undertaker vs Reigns vs Stroman. Less work for UT to do.

On an excited side note. In two weeks, I'm taking my grandson to a meet and greet with Ric Flair.

I hope he WHOOOOOOO'S me. I'm actually more excited than he is. But he only really knows Charlotte and not Ric.

Man am I getting old.

On an excited side note. In two weeks, I'm taking my grandson to a meet and greet with Ric Flair.

I hope he WHOOOOOOO'S me. I'm actually more excited than he is. But he only really knows Charlotte and not Ric.

Man am I getting old.

Greatest of all-time. Whooooo!!!!!

I think its gonna be Undertaker vs Reigns vs Stroman. Less work for UT to do.

I hadn't watched a Royal Rumble in literally 25 years. I decided to dive in last night.

being 44 and not 19, really helped me to remember why I stopped watching them.

everything about them is a joke. there isn't one thing that happens that isn't so grossly scripted.

Toward the end, when there were like 10 guys in the ring, I noticed right before the 10 second count down, certain guys would crawl toward the ropes to leave an opening for the guy coming in and the guy that just knocked everyone down to fight.

It's SOOOOOOO retarded.

I love Jericoho, he's one of my favorites, but how can laying outside of the ring be allowed? :rolleyes: Why is there no 10 count to get back in? He was in the RR for like 58 mins and in the ring for like 12

I love Jericoho, he's one of my favorites, but how can laying outside of the ring be allowed? :rolleyes: Why is there no 10 count to get back in? He was in the RR for like 58 mins and in the ring for like 12

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

For the record, Lawler did the same thing years ago and hid under the ring for a while.

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

For the record, Lawler did the same thing years ago and hid under the ring for a while.

I AM the list :mad:

Shut up you stupid idiot

• Like 1

I AM the list :mad:

Shut up you stupid idiot

Have you read either of his books? I know your ADD-afflicted ass probably doesn't do books, but do yourself a favor, they are easy reads and worth the time. Read 'em while you are waiting for delayed trains or whatever.

Have you read either of his books? I know your ADD-afflicted ass probably doesn't do books, but do yourself a favor, they are easy reads and worth the time. Read 'em while you are waiting for delayed trains or whatever.

You're right, I don't read, i'm incapable to a point. I have to really like it, love it to read it.

I read The Hobbit when I was 22

Jericho is an all time great. Master character creator.

I love Talk is Jericho on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GamingLipReading/videos

You're right, I don't read, i'm incapable to a point. I have to really like it, love it to read it.

I read The Hobbit when I was 22

I usually read when I am on vacation or travelling, that's about it. Some funny stuff in both books. LIke I said, worth the read.

I keep hearing the Cena vs Styles match was really good. Just saw rumble highlights. I usually only like them to see surprise entrants and classic wrestlers.

I keep hearing the Cena vs Styles match was really good. Just saw rumble highlights. I usually only like them to see surprise entrants and classic wrestlers.

it's still the same thing, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Then you the the 1, 2, counts, about 37 of those.

Each guy does his finishing move, 3 or 4 times, and the other guy magically kicks out, but if it's a Monday or Tuesday they don't seem to be able to kick out of it :doh:

it's still the same thing, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Each guy does his finishing move, 3 or 4 times, and the other guy magically kicks out, but if it's a Monday or Tuesday they don't seem to be able to kick out of it :doh:

PPV lights are brighter, stakes are raised. :dunno:

I agree that Jericho shouldn't have been allowed to loiter outside the ring like that. Why wouldn't everybody do that? The rules committee really needs to look into that for next year. <_<

Yea guys "life bar" goes down more from subsequent finishers and at ppv big matches they can kick out of at least 1. Then theres exceptions like when Hulk used to hulk out and be impervious to all damage. Unless he misses a leg drop, that deals him a lot of dmg.

Damn, wish I would have checked in last night here.

My pick to win the Rumble was Bray Wyatt or Randy Orton.

The actual Royal Rumble match was pretty much a joke. I have never seen that many people laying around like that waiting for the next entrants. That was ridiculous.

As far as Jericho is concerned, there is almost always someone who does that. Hell, I think Vince McMahon did it too in the Rumble match he won.

BEST thing about the night is that Roan Reigns did not win jackshtt. Anyone who watched this match heard the boos despite all the efforts from WWE to cover them up. Most do not like this guy at all. They have been pushing him for two or three years now and it just is not going to happen.

Their only hope to get fans to like this guy is o turn him heel. After he dumped the Undertaker, I suspect that is just what they have planned. Roman vs Taker at Wrestlemania.

Get ready for Bray Wyatt. Dude is getting ready to win a title.

Friday Night Follies?

Friday Night Follies?

Sux is just mad because there is one wrestler that is literally SUX.

The fans LOVED him. He came in through the crowd, chugging Coors light and smoking ciggs, carrying a BIG stick on the way to the ring, jamming to Metallica. Hardcore legend, usually injring himself on the way to the ring. Plus, he looks a lot like Sux. :overhead:

Here, check it out.

ETA: Listen to that crowd when Sux's music hits. :D

Sux is just mad because there is one wrestler that is literally SUX.

The fans LOVED him. He came in through the crowd, chugging Coors light and smoking ciggs, carrying a BIG stick on the way to the ring, jamming to Metallica. Hardcore legend, usually injring himself on the way to the ring. Plus, he looks a lot like Sux. :overhead:

Here, check it out.

ETA: Listen to that crowd when Sux's music hits. :D

Pretty sure I was the first to point this out years ago. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Pretty sure I was the first to point this out years ago. :thumbsup:

get some boxes ya fock

Damn, wish I would have checked in last night here.

My pick to win the Rumble was Bray Wyatt or Randy Orton.

The actual Royal Rumble match was pretty much a joke. I have never seen that many people laying around like that waiting for the next entrants. That was ridiculous.

As far as Jericho is concerned, there is almost always someone who does that. Hell, I think Vince McMahon did it too in the Rumble match he won.

BEST thing about the night is that Roan Reigns did not win jackshtt. Anyone who watched this match heard the boos despite all the efforts from WWE to cover them up. Most do not like this guy at all. They have been pushing him for two or three years now and it just is not going to happen.

Their only hope to get fans to like this guy is o turn him heel. After he dumped the Undertaker, I suspect that is just what they have planned. Roman vs Taker at Wrestlemania.

Get ready for Bray Wyatt. Dude is getting ready to win a title.

How about that. :D

Bray Wyatt just won the WWE Title at the Elimination Chamber PPV. John Cena already lost the belt after just winning it a couple weeks ago.. :overhead:

Orton vs Bray at Wrestlemania is officially in the works now. We're half way there now.

And, boom! Their you go. To quote Double A. "I hate to toot my own horn. But, toot, toot."

They needed to. And that was a well booked main event. Well played

I was so pissed when it was down to just Cena, AJ, and Bray. I was thinking, they going to fock Bray AGAIN. :mad:

When he pinned Cena, I was thinking oh hell yeah, this is happening.

Having him pin the two of the main guys like that, in that match, was focking awesome.

I am a big fan of Bray and Randy. So it was super cool seeing them team up recently. Too bad that is coming to an end.

I was so pissed when it was down to just Cena, AJ, and Bray. I was thinking, they going to fock Bray AGAIN. :mad:

When he pinned Cena, I was thinking oh hell yeah, this is happening.

Having him pin the two of the main guys like that, in that match, was focking awesome.

I am a big fan of Bray and Randy. So it was super cool seeing them team up recently. Too bad that is coming to an end.

The only thing I've ever liked with Orton was the legend killer gimic. Other than that, he's boring as fock. Remember when he teamed with Edge? He disappeared completely. No charisma at all.