Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Trump is absolutely right about Sweden

"Let's wait and see"

Sincerely,

George W. Bush - dated September 10th, 2001.

"Let's wait and see"

Sincerely,

George W. Bush - dated September 10th, 2001.

Really man? That wreath got hung on the Clinton Administration.

Deflect, deflect

It's going to be really hard for Trump to improve on Obummer's record of zero major terrorist attacks on US soil, especially since Donald's policies make us less safe.

Really man? That wreath got hung on the Clinton Administration.

Deflect, deflect

If you've paid attention at all, I've hammered Billy for his failures and role in allowing 9/11 to happen as well.

But the fact of the matter is the warnings, the alerts and intel was at its height under W - he was told it was several times an attack of some kind was going to happen... I'm just pointing out the ultimate "wait and see" scenario we've ever witnessef - and you don't like it bcoz it clashes with your sarcasm.

It's going to be really hard for Trump to improve on Obummer's record of zero major terrorist attacks on US soil, especially since Donald's policies make us less safe.

Boston marathon was pretty major. Committed by immigrants.

Thankfully we have a guy with the balls to try and prevent similar attacks in the future instead of a guy who wants to give them free everything, so they can plan and pay for their attacks.

The entire liberal coalition who pushes for and encourages such idiocy has blood on their hands from that one. Yes, even you.

Can you imagine if there's a significant terror attack? If you were Trump you'd have to wonder whether people would be alive if you didn't spend so much time golfing or bickering with celebrities online. The guilt would probably crush you.

Boston marathon was pretty major. Committed by immigrants.

Thankfully we have a guy with the balls to try and prevent similar attacks in the future instead of a guy who wants to give them free everything, so they can plan and pay for their attacks.

The entire liberal coalition who pushes for and encourages such idiocy has blood on their hands from that one. Yes, even you.

The Boston bombers entered the country back in the early 2000's.... Under W's watch.

The Boston bombers entered the country back in the early 2000's.... Under W's watch.

liberals policies fed them, schooled them, housed them and paid them to kill.

liberals policies fed them, schooled them, housed them and paid them to kill.

You came thru, just like I knew you would.. Um, you got a little spin juice on your shirt there - might want to clean that up.

Wow, I dodnt know that! W probably saw that on TV and thought maybe if he didn't take so many vacations those poor people would be alive.

He should tell Trump what it feels like to have blood on your hands, maybe encourage him to be less lazy. President really is a full time job, not something you do for fun between rounds of golf. :(

You came thru, just like I knew you would.. Um, you got a little spin juice on your shirt there - might want to clean that up.

that was my point from the get go, you're the one trying to pivot from it.

that was my point from the get go, you're the one trying to pivot from it.

I was just pointing out that the bombers (that you tried to use as a sabre), came in under Bush.. But I agree -it was my bad. Foolish of me to hold a sitting President responsible for things like that. They only get the credits, not the blames.

I was just pointing out that the bombers (that you tried to use as a sabre), came in under Bush.. But I agree -it was my bad. Foolish of me to hold a sitting President responsible for things like that. They only get the credits, not the blames.

so since the act happened under Barry, he gets the blame. Correct ?

so since the act happened under Barry, he gets the blame. Correct ?

He's definitely responsible as well... Just like W was in large part for 9/11 and even yes - W for the Boston bombings.

These was this one time I want watching my son at the playground and he fell off swing and skinned his knee. I felt SO GUILTY over just a routine scrape. I can't even imagine how Bish felt after ignoring routine warnings and watching 3,000 people burn to death knowing it was all his fault.

Let's just hope that Donald's love of golf and vacations doesn't result in another massacre.

Do you think George still hears the screams of the victims of his incompetence as they burned to death? :(

These was this one time I want watching my son at the playground and he fell off swing and skinned his knee. I felt SO GUILTY over just a routine scrape. I can't even imagine how Bish felt after ignoring routine warnings and watching 3,000 people burn to death knowing it was all his fault.

Let's just hope that Donald's love of golf and vacations doesn't result in another massacre.

Puzzies raising puzzies.

Do you think George still hears the screams of the victims of his incompetence as they burned to death? :(

he hears Clinton being to busy getting head from fat skanks to be bothered with getting bin Laden.

Or the thuds when they hit the ground?

"I call upon all nations to do what they can to stop these terrorist killers. Thank you. Now watch this drive."

:(

I just read that Denmark has cut welfare payments to migrants in an attempt to discourage them from seeking asylum in Denmark. They put in various other measures as well. One interesting one was a municipality in Denmark requires that pork be on the menu in any publicly financed meal program, like schools. I wonder why Denmark would go to such measures to keep Muslim migrants out?

I just read that Denmark has cut welfare payments to migrants in an attempt to discourage them from seeking asylum in Denmark. They put in various other measures as well. One interesting one was a municipality in Denmark requires that pork be on the menu in any publicly financed meal program, like schools. I wonder why Denmark would go to such measures to keep Muslim migrants out?

I bet they don't want to rise up to the 149th most dangerous country in the world

Did you know that your odds of being killed by a foreign born terrorist on US soil are less than 1 in 45,000? To put that into perspective, you are almost 10 times more likely to die in a bicycle accident than you are to die in a terrorist attack. Some other things that kill more Americans every year include heat waves, animal attacks, accidences with sharp objects, drowning and choking on food.

Since 9/11, about six Americans have been killed every year by foreign or domestic born terrorists. That's less than the # killed by venomous spiders and snakes, elevator accidents, lightning and fireworks. Now think of how much money and attention the threat of foreign Islamic terrorists gets on the political stage and imagine our president talking about something even more deadly, like cows (20 Americans killed per year).

What would you think of a candidate who spends all of that time talking about the threat of cows, ways that his predecessor didn't take cows seriously enough, and the expensive policies we should enact to deal with cow-related fatalities? You might conclude that the man is an idiot. Or you might conclude that all this over-focus on cows is a deliberate attempt to drum up fear among cow-fearing rubes.

:)

Was reading how at these music festivals in Sweden, the Muslim refugees will surround a woman in the crowd and form a circle around her, shielding anyone from seeing what is going on, and they sexually assault her, right in the middle of the crowd. That's what happened to Lara Logan from 60 minutes in Egypt. It's a tactic used throughout the Muslim world.

Was reading how at these music festivals in Sweden, the Muslim refugees will surround a woman in the crowd and form a circle around her, shielding anyone from seeing what is going on, and they sexually assault her, right in the middle of the crowd. That's what happened to Lara Logan from 60 minutes in Egypt. It's a tactic used throughout the Muslim world.

Religion of Peace, errrrr Love, errrrrr Rape.

I was reading about how vastly more Americans die by being crushed under unstable furniture than in a terrorist attack. Which is kind of ironic since IKEA is based in Sweden, one of the safest countries on earth. :)

Muslapalooza?

About half of terrorist acts and terrorist convictions in the U.S are committed by foreign born terrorists.

About half of terrorist acts and terrorist convictions in the U.S are committed by foreign born terrorists.

Strange, all the articles and data I've found suggests nothing of the sort.

Did you know that your odds of being killed by a foreign born terrorist on US soil are less than 1 in 45,000? To put that into perspective, you are almost 10 times more likely to die in a bicycle accident than you are to die in a terrorist attack. Some other things that kill more Americans every year include heat waves, animal attacks, accidences with sharp objects, drowning and choking on food.

Since 9/11, about six Americans have been killed every year by foreign or domestic born terrorists. That's less than the # killed by venomous spiders and snakes, elevator accidents, lightning and fireworks. Now think of how much money and attention the threat of foreign Islamic terrorists gets on the political stage and imagine our president talking about something even more deadly, like cows (20 Americans killed per year).

What would you think of a candidate who spends all of that time talking about the threat of cows, ways that his predecessor didn't take cows seriously enough, and the expensive policies we should enact to deal with cow-related fatalities? You might conclude that the man is an idiot. Or you might conclude that all this over-focus on cows is a deliberate attempt to drum up fear among cow-fearing rubes.

:)

All of those are considered accidents. The other is murder

Wow, Libs downplaying rapists/murderers/Muslims now.

It's funny, even Bill Oreally came out and said Fox & His Show was wrong to do what they did to push a false narrative that Trump laid out. Trump even came out and said he had heard something from another now-disproven Faux bit.

Now, Fuucker Carlson is trying deserately to prove that Sweden is the Rape Capital of the World.

Fock, even when TRUMP and BOR admit to being wrong / overstating a false narrative, the trolls can't accept it.

It's like their own personal sense of worth is wrapped up in this stuff.

Meanwhile, we look like complete boobs to the Swedes -not just once, but TWICE.

That's what I hate worst - we're a laughing stock worshipping at the feet of Cheeto Cheesus and his bullshiit tweets.

Not that the Trumpler Park guys will be able to read and digest this (much less accept it, BUT):

”When a woman comes to the police and says ’my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year’, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record – one victim, one type of crime, one record”, Klara Selin, a sociologist at the National Council for Crime Prevention in Stockholm, told BBC.

In 2005, Sweden broadened its definition of rape. The word ”rape” can since then be used to record acts which would be called assault or bodily harm in other countries, according to The Local. That led to an increase in the number of rapes reported in the country in the years following the law change.

In Sweden, women are encouraged to report rape cases. It appears, The Independent writes, that ”it is possible that in other countries there is a far stronger stigma around reporting rape than in Sweden”.

In fact, rape was down 12 percent in Sweden in 2015 – the year the country received a record 163 000 asylum seekers – compared to 2014. In 2016 it increased again – by 13 percent – but was still lower than 2014.

I don't know what y'all are arguing about but it's a fact that liberal Euro Countries like Sweden, Denmark, Finland and even Britian have toughened rules on immigration the past year plus.

There is a reason for that. Most importantly its a strain on the economy and/or overstretching the social systems of those countries. The fact of more crime comes with it (presumable with poor) is a secondary concern.

Those countries, like Sweden, are toughing up their immigration policies. Just like the U.S.

And that's okay.

Wow, Libs downplaying rapists/murderers/Muslims now.

Weird, right? They seem to spend an awful lot of time advocating for everyone but American citizens and working people. Is it any wonder they lost to a game show host and hold no official form of government? They're down to controlling most of the media and Hollywood and that's it.

The Left is screaming "the refugees present no problem" while blaming Bush instead of Clinton for 9/11. I see their plan now......don't deport or block terrorists so we can blame Trump later when Americans die.

Good ol Slick Willy getting hummers instead of taking out UBL and stopping the terrorists training in USA. I wonder what Obama's been doing instead of protecting us?