Baker Boy

Liberal America- what they have created.

MS-13 gang members indicted in 7 murders

Thirteen members of the notorious Salvadoran gang MS-13 were charged Thursday in connection with seven murders including the 2016 killings of high school teenagers on New York's Long Island.

Ten of the suspects are illegal immigrants, two are U.S. citizens and one is a green card holder, Capers said. He would not elaborate if Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) was involved.

The gang members were charged with 41 counts which also include racketeering, attempted murder, assault and obstruction of justice, U.S. Attorney Robert L. Capers said Thursday afternoon.

Four of the suspects were charged directly with the murders of Kayla Cuevas, 16 and Nisa Mickens, 15, close friends who were beaten to death on Sept. 13, 2016, in Brentwood, N.Y.

Four others were directly involved in the death of 18-year-old Jose Peña-Hernandez, whose body was found on the grounds of the Pilgrim Psychiatric Center in Brentwood in October, investigators said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/02/ms-13-gang-members-indicted-in-7-murders-including-killings-ny-teens.html

According to the Left this is who we are!

Have seen some of these idiots? I think passing a law that requires the death penalty for anyone with a face tattoo would solve a lot of this countries problems.

Another group not labeled as terrorists that should be.

This is spot on. :thumbsup:

Another group not labeled as terrorists that should be.

Why?

Gangs are bad.

Water is wet

What kind of a sick demented person do you have to be to defend and protect cold blooded killers. If you want to deport illegal immigrants who are felons you are a RACIST, this is the Liberal World that the Orange Nooner defends day after day with inane comments and baseless opinions.

What kind of a sick demented person do you have to be to defend and protect cold blooded killers. If you want to deport illegal immigrants who are felons you are a RACIST, this is the Liberal World that the Orange Nooner defends day after day with inane comments and baseless opinions.

He truly has his head up his a$$ or rather some a$$.

I said gangs are bad, you senile moron.,

• Like 1

Have seen some of these idiots? I think passing a law that requires the death penalty for anyone with a face tattoo would solve a lot of this countries problems.

Mike Tyson is a national treasure! :mad:

Mike Tyson is a national treasure! :mad:

Tell that to the chick he raped. :doh:

You got me. I was completely serious with that post but you have straightened me out that Mike Tyson is a person with a checkered past who may, in fact, NOT be a national treasure. Well played super serious guy! :thumbsup:

allegedly

I don't buy it, never did, never will.

The libs here have spoken. We add gangs to the list of things liberals now have to protect.

Did you ever figure out why you think this is terrorism versus garden variety gang violence?

I said gangs are bad, you senile moron.,

Doesn't matter. Even when you agree with the Trumptards, they'll still argue and disagree with you.

Doesn't matter. Even when you agree with the Trumptards, they'll still argue and disagree with you.

I forgot to blame gangs on Obama, I guess. :dunno:

I forgot to blame gangs on Obama, I guess. :dunno:

The ones in Long Island are on him.

The ones in Long Island are on him.

They all are buddy. Gangs were non-existent before 2008

They all are buddy. Gangs were non-existent before 2008

No. Illegals skyrocketed on Long Island during Obamas time. Plus not deporting the criminals. Big uptick in gangs out there.

No. Illegals skyrocketed on Long Island during Obamas time. Plus not deporting the criminals. Big uptick in gangs out there.

Obama deported more illegal immigrants than any President in US history. But by all means, stick to your narrative. The righties eat it up. :thumbsup:

Obama deported more illegal immigrants than any President in US history. But by all means, stick to your narrative. The righties eat it up. :thumbsup:

I think it's been explained about Obamas deportations many times. But fock it, much like the Stock market and other economic indicators, you don't have the capacity to grasp what statistics mean and how they are arrived at, and I'm not wasting anymore time on your thickness. I'll say that your bliss can be quite appealing at times. But you have to be ignorant to enjoy it.

I think it's been explained about Obamas deportations many times. But fock it, much like the Stock market and other economic indicators, you don't have the capacity to grasp what statistics mean and how they are arrived at, and I'm not wasting anymore time on your thickness. I'll say that your bliss can be quite appealing at times. But you have to be ignorant to enjoy it.

Translation: Yet another Obama accomplishment which the right refuses to acknowledge because it spits in the face of the bullsh1t propaganda it likes to spread.

Carry on, dolt

Schumer pulled visa strings for Indian athlete now accused of child sex abuse

A snowshoe racer from India whose entry into the U.S. to compete was made possible by Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer was being held Friday in a New York jail on a sex charge.

The U.S. embassy in New Delhi last month rejected Tanveer Hussain’s application for a visa so he could compete in the World Snowshoe Championship in upstate. Local officials then intervened on Hussain’s behalf, appealing for help to the offices of Schumer and Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y. Their offices reached out to the New Delhi embassy, which allowed Hussain to reapply for a visa and granted that visa.

• Like 1

Democrats going to bat for everyone but actual Americans. What's up with that?

Democrats going to bat for everyone but actual Americans. What's up with that?

they remained seated and even moaned when the president suggested helping victim's of violent crimes committed by criminal illegal aliens.

They are enemies of our great nation and Americans.

Translation: Yet another Obama accomplishment which the right refuses to acknowledge because it spits in the face of the bullsh1t propaganda it likes to spread.

Carry on, dolt

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/february-12-2013/how-obama-administration-inflates-deportation-statistics.html

this is what HT is referring to.

Schumer pulled visa strings for Indian athlete now accused of child sex abuse

He must have bribed Schumer with a Krispy kreme donut.

Next thing they'll be bringing them in from the moon.

Ha, you would think Libtards would be for holes in the ozone then lol