Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Obama illegally tapped DJT phone in Trump Tower in October

Not only did they bug Trump tower but Obama sent a Russian there after fast tracking her through the state dept. All in a effort to trap Trump and his team.

Trump can prove the state dept fast tracked her and the Russian met with DNC officials the day before.

We where never supposed to know this because it was HER TURN.

The Federalist has a good article about this, how Fusion GPS was working with the Russian lawyer (aka the Kremlin) and working with HIllary and the DNC at the same time. And how the Russian lawyer met with Glenn Simpson (owner of Fusion GPS) both before and after the Trump Tower meeting.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/07/30/facts-behind-trump-tower-meeting-incriminating-not-trump/?utm_source=The+Federalist+List&utm_campaign=c383eeb05b-RSS_The_Federalist_Daily_Updates_w_Transom&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_cfcb868ceb-c383eeb05b-84031967

The deranged left will be silent on this. But muh Trump Tower meeting is treason.

Technically they did it under color of law with a FISA warrant, so not really illegal. However, that FISA warrant was based on complete bullshit.

I conseed to you that argument.

Technically they did it under color of law with a FISA warrant, so not really illegal. However, that FISA warrant was based on complete bullshit.

Only it wasnt based on bullshit...which is why multiple judges signed off in its renewal.

Funny how the libtards and their lackeys in media never go after him. Too credible so they just ignore him. Shonuff doesn't even know who he is.

Well, to be honest, Sho's masters only feed him enough for maximum hysteria. Details aren't important for the hysterical types. Just incorrect and broad generalizations are necessary.

Only it wasnt based on bullshit...which is why multiple judges signed off in its renewal.

Would you take your circular reasoning and bolstering and shove them up your ass. You pull the same bullshit with Robert Mueller and his "impeccable reputation", when in reality his objective record is horrible. That FISA warrant was based on the Steele Dossier, which is total bullshit and FBI asset Carter Page's supposed nefarious connections to Russia.

Would you take your circular reasoning and bolstering and shove them up your ass. You pull the same bullshit with Robert Mueller and his "impeccable reputation", when in reality his objective record is horrible. That FISA warrant was based on the Steele Dossier, which is total bullshit and FBI asset Carter Page's supposed nefarious connections to Russia.

That FISA application was based on many things and motnjust the dossier...nor was it based on the whole

Dossier...nor has any part of the dossier been shown as false. So your claim that it was based on bullshit is factually incorrect.

So you can shove your lying crap and whining and shove it up your own ass.

And yes...Muellers rep is impeccable and its predictable as ever that guys with Trumps nuts in their mouths are now pushing the opposite of that.

Nothing about my argument is circular...try a new lie.

2nd/3rd hand unverifiable is bullsh!t. EVERYTHING in it must be known to be verified and even Comey/McCabe assert it wasn't.

Color it any way you want but if just one part is unverified (and even hacks like you must admit that) they lied to the FISA court.

2nd/3rd hand unverifiable is bullsh!t. EVERYTHING in it must be known to be verified and even Comey/McCabe assert it wasn't.

Color it any way you want but if just one part is unverified (and even hacks like you must admit that) they lied to the FISA court.

they would never admit it despite that fact slapping them in the face. They define the word hack.

they would never admit it despite that fact slapping them in the face. They define the word hack.

FFs post is not accurate as to what needs to be verified or unverified to use any of the information...nor was there a lie in the FISA by any actual indication except by hacks that you fools buy into.

Also you are the biggest hack there has evened been drobeski...its not even close.

Zero facts to slap anyone on the face as usual...and you all still struggle admitting whats russia do...you believe Trump and known liars over real facts and reports...its hilarious watching you flail around.

• Thanks 1

On 5/22/2018 at 9:12 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump under surveillance, a spy in his organization and they still got nothin. The gang that couldn't shoot straight.

Let me add that his personal lawyer flipped on him to that list. Lol. 

I have a sinking feeling that they might have the evidence that can actually prove this....😟

On 3/4/2017 at 10:13 AM, Cruzer said:

First Sweden, now wire tapping... Bigfoot, get ready - you're up next.

Holy sh1t we are about to find bigfoot

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Holy sh1t we are about to find bigfoot

Lol. Cruzer don't predict good. You should see his prediction from Election Day 2016. Hillarious. 

is it against the law to record illegally?

Anybody else see the irony in the fact that the same crew has no problem with the government tapping our phones and computers, because if you're not guilty why should you care? Being the exact same population that is losing their shiit in this thread?

Because if you're trump and you're not doing anything wrong, why would you care?

Especially when you openly solicited and eagerly attended a meeting on the Russians cracking somebody else's email?

Well, that oughtta do the trick..

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Anybody else see the irony in the fact that the same crew has no problem with the government tapping our phones and computers, because if you're not guilty why should you care? Being the exact same population that is losing their shiit in this thread?

Because if you're trump and you're not doing anything wrong, why would you care?

Especially when you openly solicited and eagerly attended a meeting on the Russians cracking somebody else's email?

Clueless. Truly. 

36 minutes ago, edjr said:

is it against the law to record illegally?

If its not against the law to BE HERE illegally....then should we go with a NO as an answer  🤔

So some perspective; 2+ years with pretty much the world's premier intelligence agencies from multiple countries, the MSM en masse, 50 million dollars worth of private investigators and they still couldn't find anything to charge Trump with.

Congrats America.....you elected the most squeaky clean person to ever run for office. 

Trump-Mar-a-lago-Abe-North-Korea-Ebain529.thumb.jpg.b98436dbeb869bad97d463ba7d4d5a4f.jpg

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Focking wow....

You are unfocking real man. 

2 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

So some perspective; 2+ years with pretty much the world's premier intelligence agencies from multiple countries, the MSM en masse, 50 million dollars worth of private investigators and they still couldn't find anything to charge Trump with.

Congrats America.....you elected the most squeaky clean person to ever run for office. 

Trump-Mar-a-lago-Abe-North-Korea-Ebain529.thumb.jpg.b98436dbeb869bad97d463ba7d4d5a4f.jpg

He doesn't drink or smoke either. He's as clean as a person can be.

Trump 2020. Let's rid the world of the memory of obama the muslim loving racist.

It is pretty rich seeing all of the politicians getting on front of a camera today to say that Barr is irresponsible for claiming Trump was spied on without providing any evidence.

They are focking toast and they know it. Their only play left is to pull a Lance Armstrong and dig in, deny, project.

Can't wait to see the melts after Barr/Huber start indicting people for real crimes that occurred in 2016.

Burn it to the ground.

On 3/4/2017 at 10:10 AM, NewbieJr said:

Lol. Trump thinks this nonsense will get investigators off his back about the Russia think. He seriously has the mind of a nine-year-old.

Poor Newbie must be curled up on the floor sucking his thumb. 

On 3/4/2017 at 11:25 AM, MDC said:

This is how the WH deals with crises: Through a series of angry tweets in the middle of the night? Doesn't give me a whole ton of confidence in the POTUS. Neither does the fact that he sent these tweets while on vacation in Florida. Who goes on vacation 2 months after assuming a job? Especially one they are utterly unqualified to do?

What a total embarrassment this guy is. You'd have to be a total fvcking rube to be proud f voting for this clown. He's going to get people killed.

LOL How many people did he get killed?? Lol

3 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Poor Newbie must be curled up on the floor sucking his thumb. 

I always pictured him as a glory hole type guy with a d*ck in his mouth. 

On 3/4/2017 at 12:45 PM, MDC said:

I just hope Trump's erratic behavior and general laziness doesn't end up in another 9/11.

Why? Are you expecting some people to do some things?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/4/2017 at 3:30 PM, Sho Nuff said:

FISA warrants say hi...nothing illegal about what was done.

http://www.snopes.com/2017/03/04/trump-accuses-obama-of-tapping-phones/

Trump should stop paying attention to the fake news from Breitbart.

And you all should stop parroting his BS like it was fact.

Poor sho off the rails. :(

On 3/4/2017 at 4:24 PM, NewbieJr said:

Do you think there will be a point where the Republican Party and their leaders take action to get Trump out of office? He is obviously mentally unstable and is turning this country into the laughing stock of the world. Lindsey Graham and John McCain seem to be the only two with any balls in that entire party.

These posts are fockin gold!!!  Lol

I wonder, can they prosecute him (Obama) or does not have immunity?   Clinton, I guess they can prosecute her, right?

On 4/10/2019 at 2:10 PM, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

If its not against the law to BE HERE illegally....then should we go with a NO as an answer  🤔

They are not illegal.  They are just "migrant recordings".

18 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I wonder, can they prosecute him (Obama) or does not have immunity?   Clinton, I guess they can prosecute her, right?

There was a rumor that prior to leaving the position, Obama may have issued pardons to them all including himself. Probably just bullsh!t but you never know.

Knowing Trump though it might have been why he trolled the media with rumors that he could pardon himself in the Russia Collusion. He got the media to lock in on the position that a POTUS can't pardon himself.

3 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

There was a rumor that prior to leaving the position, Obama may have issued pardons to them all including himself. Probably just bullsh!t but you never know.

Knowing Trump though it might have been why he trolled the media with rumors that he could pardon himself in the Russia Collusion. He got the media to lock in on the position that a POTUS can't pardon himself.

I find the notion of going after a past president really creepy, like Russia/Cuba/China/Democratic Party - level creepy....

If they do intend to do anything like that, IMHO they need to have hard-slamdunk evidence that is really compelling.

It might be that we can draw lines and conclusions, but I do not like the idea of political vengeance that can accompany that......again, this is what the Democrats do, and we should avoid it at every turn.

1 minute ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I find the notion of going after a past president really creepy, like Russia/Cuba/China/Democratic Party - level creepy....

If they do intend to do anything like that, IMHO they need to have hard-slamdunk evidence that is really compelling.

It might be that we can draw lines and conclusions, but I do not like the idea of political vengeance that can accompany that......again, this is what the Democrats do, and we should avoid it at every turn.

You want to avoid doing the things that Democrats do; I get that. Let's start by avoiding what they do most which is NOT charging criminal behavior on Democratic officials.

Prosecute criminals period; regardless of whether there's 'perceived' political implications.

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

You want to avoid doing the things that Democrats do; I get that. Let's start by avoiding what they do most which is NOT charging criminal behavior on Democratic officials.

Prosecute criminals period; regardless of whether there's 'perceived' political implications.

I get it, I really do, and I really want accountability for these people for many reasons.....I simply am apprehensive about this stuff and how it can go out of control.

In part I have ZERO trust for government, and i am hesitant to trust them with the power to go after political adversaries. If the DOJ wants to do this, fine, let them independently do it...nothing from Trump or anyone else....no political elements what so ever....