Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Obama illegally tapped DJT phone in Trump Tower in October

7 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I get it, I really do, and I really want accountability for these people for many reasons.....I simply am apprehensive about this stuff and how it can go out of control.

In part I have ZERO trust for government, and i am hesitant to trust them with the power to go after political adversaries. If the DOJ wants to do this, fine, let them independently do it...nothing from Trump or anyone else....no political elements what so ever....

It's already out of control. We have a group of people who think it's okay take Watergate to the extreme. What's worse is they have the media in their pockets swaying the weak minds like mdc, sho, newbie, and pretty much everyone at FBG.

Do we just say oh well and wait for them to do it again? Only this time to go full 1984?

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's already out of control. We have a group of people who think it's okay take Watergate to the extreme. What's worse is they have the media in their pockets swaying the weak minds like mdc, sho, newbie, and pretty much everyone at FBG.

Do we just say oh well and wait for them to do it again? Only this time to go full 1984?

Yes.  We do back down.  Instead, we do it right.  Let this be handled independently, and if the result is nothing I can live with that.  I have no interest in any way in behaving like a Democrat simply because they deserve it.....

Reading through this shows you how stupid Newbie was/is. That guy is a buffoon. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, trumpurethra said:

Lol you guys kill me.🤣

Curious, what is the tinfoil hat part of this story?

:dunno:

23 minutes ago, trumpurethra said:

Lol you guys kill me.🤣

Did you wear that for the 2 years of the Mueller investigation ?

9 minutes ago, Reality said:

He posted it in the wrong thread. He meant to post in in the What if Russians did help Trump one. It was shade against himself and others that believed the Russian Collusion non-sense. 

26 minutes ago, Reality said:

He's purposely playing dumb to get under the skin of normal people. It's the kind of schit ShoNuff used to do.

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

He's purposely playing dumb to get under the skin of normal people. It's the kind of schit ShoNuff used to do.

Shonuff wasn't playing. 

Here is a great piece on Comey and the Obama Administration when it comes to the FBI, Hillary and trying to take down Trump.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/joe-digenova-cardinal-comey-destroyed-fbi

1 hour ago, Mr. Hand said:

Here is a great piece on Comey and the Obama Administration when it comes to the FBI, Hillary and trying to take down Trump.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/joe-digenova-cardinal-comey-destroyed-fbi

That really comes across as heavily biased, a bit too overboard on the hyperbole.....meh....I don't think we need to report it with all that extra stuff, leave that to CNN and MSNBC please....

https://amgreatness.com/2019/04/11/unraveling-three-key-russian-collusion-hoax-plot-lines/

Unraveling three key Russian Collusion hoax plot lines.

There were three principle plotlines advanced to reverse the election. The first was the Hillary Clinton campaign’s brazen effort to sway the Electoral College. The campaign pushed initially for an “intelligence briefing” of the electors that we can reasonably suspect would have included the now-disproven dossier. Clinton’s allies also engaged in a comprehensive campaign to harass electors by inundating with them thousands of emails, phone calls, and videos. Death threats were reported. This plot failed when an anonymous bureaucrat balked at declassifying the dossier’s contents in December 2016. Even so, two electors representing hundreds of thousands of votes did indeed succumb to the pressure.

The second plotline was the 25th Amendment plot between Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and Andrew McCabe. That effort went as far as identifying two members of the cabinet as potential co-conspirators and making plans secretly to record audio of the president meant to recruit the remaining cabinet members to present a motion for Congress to remove the president for mental incompetency. That plot appears to have been abandoned when the deputy attorney general appointed a special counsel a few days later.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller constituted the third plotline. Mueller’s team appears quickly to have recognized that the Russia collusion case was a hoax and instead embarked on a strategy to harass the president and pressure witnesses using harsh tactics and threats. It was obvious even to a presiding federal judge that Mueller had more interest in getting a witness to “compose” than to “sing.”

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Yes.  We do back down.  Instead, we do it right.  Let this be handled independently, and if the result is nothing I can live with that.  I have no interest in any way in behaving like a Democrat simply because they deserve it.....

Independently by whom?