Sign in to follow this  
lesjroza

Torrey Smith released, where will he land?

According to reports he will be released. Gotta figure any team looking at Djax has to consider Smith as well.

I think he may go from undrafted in early off-season drafts to a trendy sleeper as high as the 8th/9th round with the right landing spot by the time summer rolls.

What say you?

I think you may be right. Right now, he probably feels as if he's been released from wide receiver purgatory.

If he lands on a team with a quarterback who can get the ball to him, he may return to form.

It's interesting for him since he has a ring. Does he chase another or just the last payday in his pro career?

roto had a blurb about Baltimore which would be a good fit. Eagles, TB, maybe AZ?

Baltimore would be a good fit? The only time he was usable in Baltimore originally was in his contract year. They have less at receiver now probably so maybe it works out. I am not paying for it unless it's a late pick

It's interesting for him since he has a ring. Does he chase another or just the last payday in his pro career?

That's the thing. It's entirely possible that while he was serving time in Santa Clara, he may have had any remaining motivation or inspiration Yorked out of him.

Jets need WRs.

I think Stills is a FA so maybe the Dolphins, not to sure if Tannehill can get him the ball thou.

Titans might take a look, they could use a speed Wr.

Bengals could be a good landing spot.

Rams could be a team I see going after him, Britt is a FA.

Bears could be a good spot for him.

Bucs seem to be looking for another Wr with speed. Looks like.

Eagles could be another team that would be interested.

Redskins of course would be in need of a Wr.

Redskins would be my first vote.

If he lands on a team with a quarterback who can get the ball to him, he may return to form.

yeah footballs will be bouncing off his stone hands in no time.

Clearly it was the money... because apparently the teams that are close to a ring don't need a #6 WR that's as bad as he is.