Sign in to follow this  
dolphindan1

Working on keepers for next season

Working on my keepers for next season...12 team ppr league...bonuses at 100 yards...I keep 5 and will have pick 9 in the NFL style draft....No trades till draft day....No penalty for keepers...We must keep 5....start...1qb, 2 RBS, 2 WRS, I Flex at RB or WR, 1 TE, k, Def

My options:

Tom Brady

Leveon Bell

Carlos Hyde

Lamar Miller

Mark Ingram

CJ Anderson

TY Hilton

Deandre Hopkins

Keenan Allen

Greg Olsen

Bell

Hyde

Anderson

Hilton

Hopkins.

Bell

Hyde

Hilton

Hopkins

Allen - risky keeper with his injury concerns but a favorite of Rivers. If not Allen I would go with Lamar Miller if they keep him as a bellcow but Houston may have learned that his little frame cannot handle 3 down work without getting hurt. If not Miller then CJ Anderson as the Broncos will run, run, run.

Almost went with Allen also, but those injurys did hold be back.

And I agree about the Broncos and them wanting to run.

So I took Anderson.

I don't think you will be able to get him by the third round.

Working on my keepers for next season...12 team ppr league...bonuses at 100 yards...I keep 5 and will have pick 9 in the NFL style draft....No trades till draft day....No penalty for keepers...We must keep 5....start...1qb, 2 RBS, 2 WRS, I Flex at RB or WR, 1 TE, k, Def

My options:

Tom Brady

Leveon Bell

Carlos Hyde

Lamar Miller

Mark Ingram

CJ Anderson

TY Hilton

Deandre Hopkins

Keenan Allen

Greg Olsen

At RB you keep:

Hyde

Bell

At WR you keep:

Keenan Allen

TY Hilton

for the last keeper, its really a know your league thing.

You could do okay keeping CJ Anderson as another RB. But I'm inclined to think if you gotta keep 5 there is the chance there will be no decent QB's left out there.

If you think this is the case, you keep Brady (even though it is risky due to his age)

If a lot of players in your league do not place high value on the QB position, and you are likely to have some good options, you may wish to keep CJA instead and take your chances in the draft to fill the QB position.

I hope this helps.

Bell

Hyde - esp under Shanahan

Hilton - Luck's favorite target and if he starts finding the end zone he moves up a full tier

Allen - don't think he performs but the upside is too high to let hime go - interesting trade value if nothing else

#5 is your call -

If Houston had gotten Romo then both Miller and Hopkins are both very solid and would put either one of them far above Allen, but with no good QB in sight I'm not high on either of them.

As mentioned above Denver runs so CJ is solid but I lean more to Ingram. Hightower is gone and if Ingram can stay out of the doghouse he has higher value than CJ for me.

Brady is tough to let go and if Gronk stays healthy and now Cooks on the squad he could have another 2 monster years and you basically never have to stream as long as someone on the Pats keeps the balls inflated.

So for me #5 would be a toss up between Ingram and Brady

Good luck

Bell

Hyde - esp under Shanahan

Hilton - Luck's favorite target and if he starts finding the end zone he moves up a full tier

Allen - don't think he performs but the upside is too high to let hime go - interesting trade value if nothing else

#5 is your call -

If Houston had gotten Romo then both Miller and Hopkins are both very solid and would put either one of them far above Allen, but with no good QB in sight I'm not high on either of them.

As mentioned above Denver runs so CJ is solid but I lean more to Ingram. Hightower is gone and if Ingram can stay out of the doghouse he has higher value than CJ for me.

Brady is tough to let go and if Gronk stays healthy and now Cooks on the squad he could have another 2 monster years and you basically never have to stream as long as someone on the Pats keeps the balls inflated.

So for me #5 would be a toss up between Ingram and Brady - probably Ingram and pick up a QB in the draft

Good luck

if t was me id be keeping

brady

bell

olsen

hyde

brady coz wel lits him

bell same as above

hyde new OC who loves to use his rbs well and he is a beast

olsen coz its a sure every game solid production TE no changing every week or having to handcuff TEs just a solid player every week

the last pick is depending on your type of league if its ppr id take ty he gets targets just not tds

if not ppr id take allen rivers loves to look for him on big plays or red zone.

then all you need is to pick up a decent wr in the draft