NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

Pssst...............the Russia story is just a hoax to cover Obama Administration launching a MASSIVE intelligence gathering on Team Trump with Susan Rice as the focal point.

Can you say "Conspiracy to commit felonies"? :wave:

Without the Russia related treason, nobody would even know that there was an intelligence gathering on Team Trump.

So essentially, your argument is that Obama created a massive hoax so that he could get himself caught. Logical.

Without the Russia related treason, nobody would even know that there was an intelligence gathering on Team Trump.

So essentially, your argument is that Obama created a massive hoax so that he could get himself caught. Logical.

Logic and Filthy have never met

Huh? The people that were doing the dirty work are still in the Intell agencies. It could have easily come out about Obamas espionage. And as evidenced by what is leaking out about Rice (spreadsheets) from the Intel community, it probabaly woukd have.

Nothing outdated. You are still a conspiracy theory believing whackjob and Trump still is knee deep in problems with his admins connections to Russia.

Russia: 8 months in and nothing yet.

2 weeks into leak investigation and it's already revealed a coordinated intelligence operation on private communications of Team Trump. DOZENS of unmasking requests beginning in July of 2016 (coincidence Comey said July too :wave:)

No, without the Trump victory we wouldn't know anything about it. Up until the evening of Nov 8, HRC was the successor to the throne and this would be buried.

The as yet unproven hacking of DNC by Russia was just another part of this Russian sham. Did members of Trump's Team talk to Russians? Yes..........name one that wasn't legal.

Russia: 8 months in and nothing yet.

2 weeks into leak investigation and it's already revealed a coordinated intelligence operation on private communications of Team Trump. DOZENS of unmasking requests beginning in July of 2016 (coincidence Comey said July too :wave:)

2 weeks in to an investigation they still have nothing.

Russia has already been determined to have done it. That didn't take 8 months...we don't know yet how long they have suspected Trump connections. You again fail in logic and facts.

Also you should look up how long it took for the Sony hacks and others to be investigated. But that would require you to educate yourself rather than peruse the daily caller for more idiotic talking points that fizzle out til Fox and Friemds come up with a new theory to deflect.

Russia has already been determined to have done it. That didn't take 8 months...we don't know yet how long they have suspected Trump connections. You again fail in logic and facts.

Who confirmed that? Intelligence Agencies rubber stamping CrowdStrike a.k.a. the proven Anti-Russian contractor with ties to Hillary? Is that what you're referring to? What's the degree of certainty now that we know the CIA's bag of malware tricks is out there for anyone to make a hack look Russian?

And the leak investigation is proceeding rather rapidly I'd say. 2 weeks and we have the name of the person who pulled the data. Next, who ordered it and who consumed it. Get the names of all the conspirators. Lock em up...........

Also you should look up how long it took for the Sony hacks and others to be investigated. But that would require you to educate yourself rather than peruse the daily caller for more idiotic talking points that fizzle out til Fox and Friemds come up with a new theory to deflect.

Is that your own opinion or your wife's and you are just reiterating it for us?

I keep hearing Russia, Russia whaaaa whaaaa, but nothing about charges.

What are the charges/criminal actions the Trump team potentially could be charged with ?

:dunno:

The only known, factual criminal actions that have occurred is the leaking of classified information.

Correctomundo?

What are the charges/criminal actions the Trump team potentially could be charged with ?

The only known, factual criminal actions that have occurred is the leaking of classified information.

Correctomundo?

Isn't filing false reports criminal acts as well?

No, without the Trump victory we wouldn't know anything about it. Up until the evening of Nov 8, HRC was the successor to the throne and this would be buried.

The as yet unproven hacking of DNC by Russia was just another part of this Russian sham. Did members of Trump's Team talk to Russians? Yes..........name one that wasn't legal.

You keep saying unproven...it doesn't make it so.

Flynn wasn't legal.

Why did they hide those meetings and lie about them?

Who confirmed that? Intelligence Agencies rubber stamping CrowdStrike a.k.a. the proven Anti-Russian contractor with ties to Hillary? Is that what you're referring to? What's the degree of certainty now that we know the CIA's bag of malware tricks is out there for anyone to make a hack look Russian?

And the leak investigation is proceeding rather rapidly I'd say. 2 weeks and we have the name of the person who pulled the data. Next, who ordered it and who consumed it. Get the names of all the conspirators. Lock em up...........

I'm referring to their report that ic rained more than just what they learned from CrowdStrike. You also have zero evidence that Crowdstrike's work or conclusions are incorrect.

Who pulled the data? You have Rice requesting things by legal means. Which wasn't hidden.

You seem ready to worry about only one investigation that continues to show things done legally...and downplay the one into people who have continually lie and hide the meetings they were having.

Is that your own opinion or your wife's and you are just reiterating it for us?

What a petty little child you are.

Correctomundo?

Could be charged all the way up to Treason but not likely that high up.

Do you think there is nothing criminal about conspiring with a hostile nation in order to effect an election?

You keep saying unproven...it doesn't make it so.

Flynn wasn't legal.

Why did they hide those meetings and lie about them?

Where is the proof it that equipment was hacked? Can't take CrowdStrike's word alone for it. The IC community, given this recent Rice unmasking scandal shows just how political the I.C. has been perverted to which explains why they just bought off on the DNC's contractor (Crowdstrike) narrative.

Now with all the sh!t that went on, the NSA is coming clean and providing info on what was accessed and by whom. FBI still not playing ball. Comey might be one to fall on the sword.

And Flynn's actions are still under investigation as to their legality.

Where is the proof it that equipment was hacked? Can't take CrowdStrike's word alone for it. The IC community, given this recent Rice unmasking scandal shows just how political the I.C. has been perverted to which explains why they just bought off on the DNC's contractor (Crowdstrike) narrative.

Now with all the sh!t that went on, the NSA is coming clean and providing info on what was accessed and by whom. FBI still not playing ball. Comey might be one to fall on the sword.

And Flynn's actions are still under investigation as to their legality.

Their report wasn't just Crowdstrike. That is the bullshit you keep posting.

There is no Rice scandal except with the nut jobs (again...you want evidence...get it in a report and deny it...but you make wild leaps with no evidence about Rice).

Yeah...no his actions discussing sanctions are not still to be determined. They were not legal actions.

I'm referring to their report that ic rained more than just what they learned from CrowdStrike. You also have zero evidence that Crowdstrike's work or conclusions are incorrect.

Who pulled the data? You have Rice requesting things by legal means. Which wasn't hidden.

You seem ready to worry about only one investigation that continues to show things done legally...and downplay the one into people who have continually lie and hide the meetings they were having.

There's zero evidence that CrowdStrike's report is accurate since ONLY CrowdStrike was permitted to examine the equipment.

If you can't admit that's HIGHLY suspicious behavior of the DNC, we're done.

If you can't admit the FBI allowing the DNC to block access to that given a National Security issue with our National Election is suspicious, we're done.

There's zero evidence that CrowdStrike's report is accurate since ONLY CrowdStrike was permitted to examine the equipment.

If you can't admit that's HIGHLY suspicious behavior of the DNC, we're done.

If you can't admit the FBI allowing the DNC to block access to that given a National Security issue with our National Election is suspicious, we're done.

First point. Your contention is that there is zero evidence CS's report is accurate. Yet...the intelligence agencies reviewed their report and documentation of the work they did. Determined it to be acceptable and find that it corroborated the other information they had gathered in the conducting of their investigations. You don't think that is evidence. Yes...we should be done because you don't seem to understand what evidence is or what even went on during the investigation. You keep painting it as if the IC did nothing but read a report and say...yup...it was the Russians. That is complete and total BS.

It is suspicious that they refused things...I don't know what else they have on their servers that they wanted kept from such agencies. As a private entity they are afforded such privacy with it since they were not under investigation of any wrong doing. They relied on a reputable (to all except the crackpot Trump supporters) third party company with expertise in that type of work.

Given the rest of the IC's investigation corroborated what CS reported from the DNC equipment...you have no real leg to stand on claiming their report is even questionable.

This again...proving you are a complete biased hack with his head up Trump's ass.

First point. Your contention is that there is zero evidence CS's report is accurate. Yet...the intelligence agencies reviewed their report and documentation of the work they did. Determined it to be acceptable and find that it corroborated the other information they had gathered in the conducting of their investigations. You don't think that is evidence. Yes...we should be done because you don't seem to understand what evidence is or what even went on during the investigation. You keep painting it as if the IC did nothing but read a report and say...yup...it was the Russians. That is complete and total BS.

It is suspicious that they refused things...I don't know what else they have on their servers that they wanted kept from such agencies. As a private entity they are afforded such privacy with it since they were not under investigation of any wrong doing. They relied on a reputable (to all except the crackpot Trump supporters) third party company with expertise in that type of work.

Given the rest of the IC's investigation corroborated what CS reported from the DNC equipment...you have no real leg to stand on claiming their report is even questionable.

This again...proving you are a complete biased hack with his head up Trump's ass.

REPEATED requests from FBI made to examine the equipment. Doesn't sound like they trusted CrowdStrike. :wave:

Per Wikileaks (100% accurate on everything) Malware can be coded to make it look like whoever you want it to. Yeah, so the Russians are brilliant enough to use such things but leave heavy indications that it was them? :doh:

You point outwardly at us on the right like we're the ones buying into conspiracies, when you're still (with your supporters dropping daily) hanging onto this garbage.

REPEATED requests from FBI made to examine the equipment. Doesn't sound like they trusted CrowdStrike. :wave:

Per Wikileaks (100% accurate on everything) Malware can be coded to make it look like whoever you want it to. Yeah, so the Russians are brilliant enough to use such things but leave heavy indications that it was them? :doh:

You point outwardly at us on the right like we're the ones buying into conspiracies, when you're still (with your supporters dropping daily) hanging onto this garbage.

Sounds like they wanted to check it out themselves. Id be worried if they didn't request that multiple times.

We know what malware can be coded to do.

The russians may have used such things...and CS may have figured it out anyway. The looking into russia and Trump goes back to last april. Connections between the people he surrounded himself with...and his own with Russian oligarchs has been going on for some time. Who do you think the IC was monitoring when they caught Trump's people?

I do point at you like you are buying into conspiracies...because you believe things with literally zero evidence to back you up...while denying things that have actual evidence.

SUpporters dropping daily? What do you base that on? This board? Haha!!!!

In reality...the only one with supporters dropping daily continues to be Donald Trump.

I've just got a feeling today is the day that Shoflake and Filthy finally reach a consensus on Trump and put this topic to bed for good. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I've just got a feeling today is the day that Shoflake and Filthy finally reach a consensus on Trump and out this topic to bed for good. :thumbsup:

:lol:

I lied to Sho when I told him I'd only put the head of it in

:lol:

I lied to Sho when I told him I'd only put the head of it in

What you and the rest of the Trumpers do is your own business.

But glad MDC is still ignoring me...and adding a lot of great information to this topic.

What you and the rest of the Trumpers do is your own business.

But glad MDC is still ignoring me...and adding a lot of great information to this topic.

You are dangerously close to becoming a Torrid Joe clone

You are dangerously close to becoming a Torrid Joe clone

Thanks?

As much as I disagreed with much of what he said...and the being her illegally is not a crime is one of the funniest things ever. The guy was well spoken and backed up much of what he said with factual information.

He wasn't always right...but certainly knew what he was speaking of before he posted it a large majority of the time.

Id much rather be a TJ clone for that...than to be a clone of RP or the current group of Trump rump swabs polluting this board with falsehoods and conspiracy theory BS.

polluting this board with falsehoods and conspiracy theory BS.

Mirror

Mirror

Ive looked in it...please post which conspiracy theory BS or falsehood I have posted.

Ive looked in it...please post which conspiracy theory BS or falsehood I have posted.

You were all in on pee pee gate

And it turns out that the Obama Administration tampered with our election.

Link?

Rep. Joaquin Castro, a Democratic member of the House Intelligence Committee, said Tuesday that some Trump associates will likely end up in jail as a result of the ongoing probe into alleged collusion between Russia and the presidents campaign.

"My impression is, after all of this is said and done, that some people end up in jail", Castro told CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer. Asked how "how high" that suspicion goes, Castro replied, "Well, that's yet to be determined." He did, however, claim it is his impression that multiple people will end up behind bars. "If I were betting", he said, further hammering home his confidence in the suspicion.

And it turns out that the Obama's Administration tampered with our election.

To make Trump win?

HAHAHA

Well this is interesting. One of trump former advisors Roger Stone, who was in the news recently himself is on Infowars saying that Jared Kushner is the leak especially as pertains to anything that makes Bannon look bad. In particular, he is leaking to Joe Scarborough, former Republican who flip flops on either supporting or bashing Trump from story to story.

like I said weeks ago, the b******* being spun here and at the White House about Obama holdovers being the source of the leaks made no sense. It had to be somebody close and tight. Jared definitely fills the bill on that one.

Rep. Joaquin Castro, a Democratic member of the House Intelligence Committee, said Tuesday that some Trump associates will likely end up in jail as a result of the ongoing probe into alleged collusion between Russia and the presidents campaign.

"My impression is, after all of this is said and done, that some people end up in jail", Castro told CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer. Asked how "how high" that suspicion goes, Castro replied, "Well, that's yet to be determined." He did, however, claim it is his impression that multiple people will end up behind bars. "If I were betting", he said, further hammering home his confidence in the suspicion.

Rep. Joaquin Castro of Texas, a Democratic member of the House Intelligence Committee, told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on Tuesday that he wouldn't be surprised if the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election led to multiple associates of President Donald Trump getting put behind bars.

Castro made the stunning comment after Blitzer asked him whether he has seen any "hard evidence" that Trump associates had worked to collude with Russian government officials in any way.

Castro did not directly answer that question but offered his "impression."

"I guess I would say this — that my impression is ... I wouldn't be surprised after all of this is said and done that some people end up in jail," Castro said.

A somewhat surprised Blitzer asked, "Really?" He subsequently asked Castro how high his "suspicion" went.

"That is yet to be determined," Castro responded, adding he could not divulge any additional information at the time.

"If I was betting, I would say yes," he continued. "My impression is that people will probably be charged, and I think people will probably go to jail."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/top-democrat-intel-committee-multiple-220254217.html

Rep. Joaquin Castro of Texas, a Democratic member of the House Intelligence Committee, told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on Tuesday that he wouldn't be surprised if the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election led to multiple associates of President Donald Trump getting put behind bars.

Castro made the stunning comment after Blitzer asked him whether he has seen any "hard evidence" that Trump associates had worked to collude with Russian government officials in any way.

Castro did not directly answer that question but offered his "impression."

"I guess I would say this that my impression is ... I wouldn't be surprised after all of this is said and done that some people end up in jail," Castro said.

A somewhat surprised Blitzer asked, "Really?" He subsequently asked Castro how high his "suspicion" went.

"That is yet to be determined," Castro responded, adding he could not divulge any additional information at the time.

"If I was betting, I would say yes," he continued. "My impression is that people will probably be charged, and I think people will probably go to jail."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/top-democrat-intel-committee-multiple-220254217.html

During the treason trial, hopefully Trump's lawyers do as great a job as you at emphasizing certian words in bold... as maybe the judge will be distracted and miss what's actually being said. :thumbsup:

During the treason trial, hopefully Trump's lawyers do as great a job as you at emphasizing certian words in bold... as maybe the judge will be distracted and miss what's actually being said. :thumbsup:

You misquoted him and I straightened it out. HTH

Another quote by Rep. (D) Joaquin Castro

"Theres no doubt about it: Hillary is the best person to be our 45th president. Hillary has always been a tireless advocate for working families - shes never ceased to make sure everybody has a fair shot at achieving the American Dream."

I guess he meant everyone EXCEPT Bernie Sanders. :doh: