NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Thank you!  Three different times I've encouraged people to talk about Trump. Just not as fun as trying to attack me I guess. Why don't you start it?  Anything to contribute regarding Trump?

I think this has been put to rest in the other  114 pages

30 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Thank you!  Three different times I've encouraged people to talk about Trump. Just not as fun as trying to attack me I guess. Why don't you start it?  Anything to contribute regarding Trump?

What about the trump conspired with  Russia accusation and the fact it didn't happen ?

What about Christopher Steele , the paid DNC operative using Russian sources to create a false document that led to spying on the trump campaign which in turn led to Robert Muellers investigation into conspiracy. 

What are your informed educated opinion/thoughts on both of  those real event subjects ?

27 minutes ago, drobeski said:

What about the trump conspired with  Russia accusation and the fact it didn't happen ?

What about Christopher Steele , the paid DNC operative using Russian sources to create a false document that led to spying on the trump campaign which in turn led to Robert Muellers investigation into conspiracy. 

What are your informed educated opinion/thoughts on both of  those real event subjects ?

I feel he did conspire.   Don't use the word fact. He's even admitted he'll do it again. 

FBI and mueller have both determined the investigation was started under legitimate circumstances.  I look forward to any further investigations into it. If it's found anyone broke the law, I hope they pay for it. Regardless of which party.  I said that all along. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Observer said:

I feel he did conspire.   Don't use the word fact. He's even admitted he'll do it again. 

FBI and mueller have both determined the investigation was started under legitimate circumstances.  I look forward to any further investigations into it. If it's found anyone broke the law, I hope they pay for it. Regardless of which party.  I said that all 

It was proven he didn't conspire. Fact

12 minutes ago, drobeski said:

It was proven he didn't conspire. Fact

Look at that. Two people. Different opinions. No name calling.  Good job out of you. 👍

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Look at that. Two people. Different opinions. No name calling.  Good job out of you. 👍

Look at that, no actual input to the topic, just being a dlick as normal. Consistent job by you. :sleep:

11 minutes ago, sderk said:

Look at that, no actual input to the topic, just being a dlick as normal. Consistent job by you. :sleep:

Simply look up three posts for my answer and contribution. And then look here for yours. Troll someone else. Your act is tired. 

No Collusion

No Conspiracy

No Obstruction

President Donald J. Trump is the cleanest president to have ever served this great nation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Simply look up three posts for my answer and contribution. And then look here for yours. Troll someone else. Your act is tired. 

I love it how you and MDC post 500 times per thread and if someone reacts and tells the truth about you, you call them a troll. 

You are so dumb and so full of yourself that you can't see anything right in front of you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Observer said:

I feel he did conspire.   

Here within lies the problem.

Facts be damned ....

Women do that too.... maybe it's time to self reflect and let go.

7 hours ago, drobeski said:

Here within lies the problem.

Facts be damned ....

Women do that too.... maybe it's time to self reflect and let go.

Or maybe newbie is a woman?

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Or maybe newbie is a woman?

Well, I never said which one I am in my avatar pic. 🤣

5 hours ago, The Observer said:

Well, I never said which one I am in my avatar pic. 🤣

Doesn't matter. Both fugly. And in your case, not smart. Whichever one you are. Go figure. :dunno:

1 minute ago, sderk said:

Doesn't matter. Both fugly. And in your case, not smart. Whichever one you are. Go figure. :dunno:

An orange guy wearing a red shirt. Wow just wow. 

2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

An orange guy wearing a red shirt. Wow just wow. 

Dude loves himself some himself. He has got to be the biggest tard on the planet. 

• Thanks 1

Where's the third Chihuahua, Mr Hand? The insult triplets. My little jealous following. You should get him. You guys are super cool when it's all three. My favorite is the you're dumb, you're unemployed, you're a narcissist trifecta.   🤣

• Like 1

On 6/17/2019 at 11:50 PM, The Observer said:

FBI and mueller have both determined the investigation was started under legitimate circumstances.  I look forward to any further investigations into it. If it's found anyone broke the law, I hope they pay for it. Regardless of which party.  I said that all along. 

You feel? Does your inner self have any evidence to support your feeling that Trump conspired with the Russians? Care to share this evidence?

The FBI and Mueller are now both under investigation by the DOJ for their roles in the conspiracy to overthrow a duly elected POTUS.

30 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

You feel? Does your inner self have any evidence to support your feeling that Trump conspired with the Russians? Care to share this evidence?

The FBI and Mueller are now both under investigation by the DOJ for their roles in the conspiracy to overthrow a duly elected POTUS.

Did I stutter? If anyone in the FBI, or Mueller, or Trump, or anyone else in the Trump administration  committed crimes, I want them in jail.

See?  Wanting people to obey the laws of our country shouldn't be a partisan thing.  Give it a try.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Did I stutter? If anyone in the FBI, or Mueller, or Trump, or anyone else in the Trump administration  committed crimes, I want them in jail.

See?  Wanting people to obey the laws of our country shouldn't be a partisan thing.  Give it a try.

Is this more spin about being partisan? You 'feel' Trump conspired but can't offer any evidence (that hasn't already been debunked). Your 'feelings' are partisan  FFS   :doh:

This whole thing was a sham started by Obama/Hillary. OWN IT.

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

Is this more spin about being partisan? You 'feel' Trump conspired but can't offer any evidence (that hasn't already been debunked). Your 'feelings' are partisan  FFS   :doh:

This whole thing was a sham started by Obama/Hillary. OWN IT.

The meeting that Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner had with Russians at Trump Tower and then lied about, was not a sham.

The Trump Tower Moscow deal that he was working on with Russia and hid, and later lied about, was not a sham.

Trump firing Comey and telling Lester Holt it was "because of the whole Russier thing" wasn't a sham.

Now, if you want to say that Trump and his idiot son were simply too dumb to realize these things were against the law, I might give you a pass. There certainly doesn't seem to be a limit on their stupidity.  But to claim the investigation was baseless and just some sham is partisan-hackiness at its finest. hth

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The meeting that Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner had with Russians at Trump Tower and then lied about, was not a sham.

The Trump Tower Moscow deal that he was working on with Russia and hid, and later lied about, was not a sham.

Trump firing Comey and telling Lester Holt it was "because of the whole Russier thing" wasn't a sham.

Now, if you want to say that Trump and his idiot son were simply too dumb to realize these things were against the law, I might give you a pass. There certainly doesn't seem to be a limit on their stupidity.  But to claim the investigation was baseless and just some sham is partisan-hackiness at its finest. hth

They were against the law ? Wow Mueller is one big dummy huh. You should send him a private Facebook message and let him those guys broke the law. I cant believe he missed that. 

Just now, drobeski said:

They were against the law ? Wow Mueller is one big dummy huh. You should send him a private Facebook message and let him those guys broke the law. I cant believe he missed that. 

You're adorable

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The meeting that Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner had with Russians at Trump Tower and then lied about, was not a sham.  That was a setup by Fusion GPS with aid from the DOJ to give the Russian lawyer b!tch access to U.S. that State Dept denied. Just like Mifsud, Halper, etc.........reaching out to Trump campaign then pointing at it saying 'SEE! I KNEW IT!'

The Trump Tower Moscow deal that he was working on with Russia and hid, and later lied about, was not a sham.  Was that the one involving Felix Sater? The same Felix Sater whose been a CIA/FBI asset for years?

https://theintercept.com/2019/04/19/felix-sater-mueller-report/

Trump firing Comey and telling Lester Holt it was "because of the whole Russier thing" wasn't a sham. Comey is now under investigation for criminal actions including working to overthrow the President.

JFC........................you're locked into the early 2017 news cycle. How about reading something from the last few months/year?

All of those points have been debunked.

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

JFC........................you're locked into the early 2017 news cycle. How about reading something from the last few months/year?

All of those points have been debunked.

🤣  Ummm.  Wow. Ok, buddy. You're in deep. A little scary, but that's the world we live in. Good luck to you.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

🤣  Ummm.  Wow. Ok, buddy. You're in deep. A little scary, but that's the world we live in. Good luck to you.

In case you had your head up yours or someone else's azz and therefore didn't notice, I refuted in bold red all your points.  :doh:

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

In case you had your head up yours or someone else's azz and therefore didn't notice, I refuted in bold red all your points.  :doh:

I know. All conspiracy theory bulls--t. You're in deep.

Just now, The Observer said:

I know. All conspiracy theory bulls--t. You're in deep.

By deep I assume you mean my logic is undeniable.

Your break from this place has done little for your grasp of the concept. Seriously, try reading on the subject of the failed attempt to stop/remove Trump. 

• Like 1

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

By deep I assume you mean my logic is undeniable.

Your break from this place has done little for your grasp of the concept. Seriously, try reading on the subject of the failed attempt to stop/remove Trump. 

I'm good thanks.  LOL

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm good thanks.  LOL

Ignorance is never good. Choose to educate yourself or abstain from replying on the topic.

"It's better to be silent and thought the fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Ignorance is never good. Choose to educate yourself or abstain from replying on the topic.

"It's better to be silent and thought the fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

Ignorance is thinking you are educated when in fact you are not. And showing it off constantly. Newbie in a nutshell. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Any news yet? 

Nope just liberals and their, "feelings" 

Rumor now of a possible third 'scope' memo for the Mueller investigation.

The Dems really tried to do a number on this country and our liberties. Focking pathetic what they tried and how the media is helping cover it up.

44 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Rumor now of a possible third 'scope' memo for the Mueller investigation.

The Dems really tried to do a number on this country and our liberties. Focking pathetic what they tried and how the media is helping cover it up.

Yeah, I can tell cover-ups really bother you

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yeah, I can tell cover-ups really bother you

So many to choose from..which ones you referring to  ?

Fast and furious ?

IRS ?

Benghazi?

Iran pallets of cash ?

Obama's records ? 

Hillarys emails?

The Clinton foundation? 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

So many to choose from..which ones you referring to  ?

Fast and furious ?

IRS ?

Benghazi?

Iran pallets of cash ?

Obama's records ? 

Hillarys emails?

The Clinton foundation? 

If you don't mind me piggy backing on your list:

Uranium One

Biden Ukrainian scandal

Biden China scandal

Feinstein Chinese Spy scandal