NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cuckoo for cocao-puffs

Quirky to be sure and of course he'll be dismissed out of hand as a nutjob. That's what the narrative will be. 

That's the guy who bedded the Russian 'spy' (according to Mueller & Co.)   He did so at the request of Strzok and others which lines up with the facts that are being revealed.

10 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Quirky to be sure and of course he'll be dismissed out of hand as a nutjob. That's what the narrative will be. 

That's the guy who bedded the Russian 'spy' (according to Mueller & Co.)   He did so at the request of Strzok and others which lines up with the facts that are being revealed.

He's on Fredo right now :lol:

33 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

What's the Cliff notes on this guy? I'm not sure I understand how this plays in to the miller report.  Is this a good or bad thing for Trump?

9 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

What's the Cliff notes on this guy? I'm not sure I understand how this plays in to the miller report.  Is this a good or bad thing for Trump?

Trump is totally clear now. This just adds to the evidence pointing towards the CIA/FBI/DOJ arranging the interactions of Russians (or so called Russians i.e. Mifsud) and certain campaigns of Republicans.

This is underscored by him being told to introduce this woman to the Rubio campaign as well since Trump hadn't won the nomination yet. They were covering all the bases.

9 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/08/23/details-behind-patrick-byrne-allegations-of-fbi-political-espionage/

Conservative Treehouse is echoing this read about aligning with what we are seeing revealed.

It is becoming clear that people were not behaving ethically, but whether or not their actions are criminal would be much harder to prove.

I suspect the worst they get is embarrassed, no criminal accountability.

And they each dive into the fray at CNN and MSNBC where their ideological comrades live.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

It is becoming clear that people were not behaving ethically, but whether or not their actions are criminal would be much harder to prove.

And they each dive into the fray at CNN and MSNBC where their ideological comrades live.

I'm gonna guess that laws were broken.

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

The criminal actions have already been proven. It's just a matter of whether or not criminal referrals are issued AND whether or not they're followed.

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

I'm gonna guess that laws were broken.

This is becoming obvious, but I’m still doubtful anything will come of it. If you switched everyone’s political allegiances in this saga, they’d have to build a new prison. 

4 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

This is becoming obvious, but I’m still doubtful anything will come of it. If you switched everyone’s political allegiances in this saga, they’d have to build a new prison. 

Rumor has it that Guantanamo has been expanded.

4 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

I'm feeling this way too.  They had the chance to charge Comey, Strok and McCabe and they didn't.  I highly doubt they will suddenly get the gonads to do it.

12 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'm feeling this way too.  They had the chance to charge Comey, Strok and McCabe and they didn't.  I highly doubt they will suddenly get the gonads to do it.

Why charge them?  With an election coming it's far better to wait, plus speaking of gonads, McCabe Strozk and McCabe have had them removed so they will be no help.These saviors are in limbo. 

11 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Why charge them?  With an election coming it's far better to wait, plus speaking of gonads, McCabe Strozk and McCabe have had them removed so they will be no help.These saviors are in limbo. 

CNN just hired McCabe, lol

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

CNN just hired McCabe, lol

He is their kind of guy

14 hours ago, RLLD said:

He is their kind of guy

You mean a flat out anti American traitor and corrupt scumbag.

7 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Holy freaking crap that is funny. :lol:

Sitting president weaponizing the Government to spy on his political opponents... How anybody can support the Democrats at this point just blows me away. I have zero respect for anybody that pulls the lever for a Democrat right now.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

:lol::first:

20 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Loved the "(liberal tears)" subtitle. 

5 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

So, did they find Trump/Russian collusion yet?

The fvck if I know. Where is the money coming from to pay these assh0les who are "investigating" this for years on end?

45 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

No. Just Hillary/ Russia. 

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

No, so its the standard racism stuff now

20 minutes ago, RLLD said:

No, so its the standard racism stuff now

I thought it was recession last week? 

55 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I heard that the Dems found another BIG scandal to get Trump.  Word out of Washington is that Trump kept a Netflix DVD for over 30 days before returning it.

Big news.  They got him now!

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I heard that the Dems found another BIG scandal to get Trump.  Word out of Washington is that Trump kept a Netflix DVD for over 30 days before returning it.

What was the DVD? Probably something racist. Like The Brady Bunch or The Partridge Family. No blacks on either show. Not even a drummer or a bass player for either of their bands. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

What was the DVD? Probably something racist. Like The Brady Bunch or The Partridge Family. No blacks on either show. Not even a drummer or a bass player for either of their bands. 

THE HORROR!!!!  😱

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Trump's a fvcking racist, misogynistic, anti gay that is guilty of all leftist accusations!! 

Thoughts and prayers for all as I help vote him in for 2020.

Can we get an update from some of the self proclaimed super smart guys like wiff or shonuff on this situation?

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, they are praying for that.....seemingly ignernt that it will hurt the people most that they pretend to want to protect the most....

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians got help from the Ukrainians?

List of completely wrong spinelss losers in the thread.  

Newbie, wiff, cb, honcho, shonuff, saints, titans

Did I miss any ? 

The good guys in this thread were right all along. 

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

List of completely wrong spinelss losers in the thread.  

Newbie, wiff, cb, honcho, shonuff, saints, titans

Did I miss any ? 

The good guys in this thread were right all along. 

Yeah, this thread didn't age well and made those guys look like absolute fools now.  :lol: