NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

Shonuff :lol:

Checked out FBG 

They believe the howeritz report vindicated them and Barr and Durham are dirty cops. 

They are sickos :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Shonuff :lol:

Checked out FBG 

They believe the howeritz report vindicated them and Barr and Durham are dirty cops. 

They are sickos :lol:

Fanboys

21 hours ago, drobeski said:

List of completely wrong spinelss losers in the thread.  

Newbie, wiff, cb, honcho, shonuff, saints, titans

Did I miss any ? 

The good guys in this thread were right all along. 

You won't hear another word from those folks. Spineless hacks.

I predict chaos at the democratic national convention. Hillary will ride in on her broomstick to save the day and unify the party. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I predict chaos at the democratic national convention. Hillary will ride in on her broomstick to save the day and unify the party. 

It could certainly be chaotic. No focking way Hillary comes in but beyond that it’s anybody’s guess. Clearly Bloomberg is relying on being a compromise candidate. Buttigieg and Klobuchar trying to play that role as well. Interestingly Biden would have been an obvious choice but if he can’t wrap it up as early front runner he’d sure have a difficult time playing party savior 

6 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Every one of those fukkers has vowed to steal my money and give it to illegals.

Yes they have. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This would not surprise me.  A poll shows her as the leading choice of democrats

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/dec/9/hillary-clinton-emerges-top-choice-democratic-vote/

I like how they introduce him as Mueller witness rather than illegal donor of $3.5 million to Hillary campaign.

Certainly no agenda.

Be interesting to see if he flips on anyone.

Carter Page FISA warrant lacked probable cause, DOJ admits in declassified assessment

At least two of the FBI’s surveillance applications to secretly monitor former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page lacked probable cause, according to a newly declassified summary of a Justice Department assessment released Thursday by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC).

The DOJ’s admission essentially means that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant authorizations to surveil Page, when stripped of the FBI’s misinformation, did not meet the necessary legal threshold and should never have been issued.

https://3daysurvivalpack.com/index.php/2020/01/24/carter-page-fisa-warrant-lacked-probable-cause-doj-admits-in-declassified-assessment/

15 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Carter Page FISA warrant lacked probable cause, DOJ admits in declassified assessment

At least two of the FBI’s surveillance applications to secretly monitor former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page lacked probable cause, according to a newly declassified summary of a Justice Department assessment released Thursday by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC).

The DOJ’s admission essentially means that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant authorizations to surveil Page, when stripped of the FBI’s misinformation, did not meet the necessary legal threshold and should never have been issued.

https://3daysurvivalpack.com/index.php/2020/01/24/carter-page-fisa-warrant-lacked-probable-cause-doj-admits-in-declassified-assessment/

So they were indeed just spying on Trump. Illegally. These are the times I wish shonuff and newbie were still here and not in their safe space. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So they were indeed just spying on Trump. Illegally. These are the times I wish shonuff and newbie were still here and not in their safe space. 

So does this get majorly highlighted in the Trump defense? More than before?

18 minutes ago, sderk said:

So does this get majorly highlighted in the Trump defense? More than before?

Has to. That’s what you have to get them talking about on the Sunday morning shows. Make the left defend it. Which is impossible, but they have to. I’m sure the cucks at fbg cane up with a defense. If they even bothered to acknowledge it. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Has to. That’s what you have to get them talking about on the Sunday morning shows. Make the left defend it. Which is impossible, but they have to. I’m sure the cucks at fbg cane up with a defense. If they even bothered to acknowledge it. 

My bet is the defense will say, "meh, it's old news and we can't dismiss all the evil wrong doing that Trump has done".

'Painfully wrong', is nothing the left is afraid of being. Hell, they put it on parade.

This also means any charges/convictions that stemmed from those 2 warrants will be dismissed.

The first 2 FISA warrants are still under review.

It is possible that Manafort, Gates, Stone, Flynn, Papadaplous all walk, have the records cleared, and are paid millions of dollars in settlement.

Comey, McCabe, Schiff, and every person in the media who pushed this Russian propaganda deserve a good old fashioned prison love making session.

Why is it so hard to bring up a treason charge in the US?  Some people need to be hanging after all of this.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Update?

Ha! That dumbass will live in infamy. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

This also means any charges/convictions that stemmed from those 2 warrants will be dismissed.

The first 2 FISA warrants are still under review.

It is possible that Manafort, Gates, Stone, Flynn, Papadaplous all walk, have the records cleared, and are paid millions of dollars in settlement.

Comey, McCabe, Schiff, and every person in the media who pushed this Russian propaganda deserve a good old fashioned prison love making session.

Besides suing the Government, they should sue the members of that cabal personally as well. We aren’t on the hook for their defense anymore.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ha! That dumbass will live in infamy. 

We could probably run about 100 bumps for him and wiffle of them being wrong. No wonder they hide, must be so ashamed. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, drobeski said:

He’s pure scum. 

Not sure what to make of this, and I’m a little surprised it hasn’t been posted... Julian Assange is alleging Trump offered him a pardon via Dana Rohrabacher, for Russia e-mail hack denial.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51566470

What does he gain from this?

Edit: Found another article that touches on his motivation. This could get interesting...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-offered-assange-pardon-if-he-covered-up-russian-hack-court-hears

5 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Not sure what to make of this, and I’m a little surprised it hasn’t been posted... Julian Assange is alleging Trump offered him a pardon via Dana Rohrabacher, for Russia e-mail hack denial.

Edit: Found another article that touches on his motivation. This could get interesting...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-offered-assange-pardon-if-he-covered-up-russian-hack-court-hears

Just another day in a presidency full of corruption and cover ups.  Who can stop him now?  He's untouchable. The Senate told us so. 

7 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Fake News. 

Already debunked:  https://mobile.twitter.com/DanaRohrabacher/status/1230251235527286784

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I’m not sure I would call a denial from Rohrabacher, dubunked. From what I read, he’s only denying Trump’s involvement. But if they’re going to use this as a defense, I would think they would need to submit proof... If none is offered up, then I would assume it’s all a ploy to keep him from being extradited to the US. 

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

🤣🤣

Every. Single. Time.

Assange laid the bait and the Fake Media fell for it once again.  They want Trump soooooo badly they'll willing to believe anything at this point.

10 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

What does he gain from

Assange lawyer, not Assange. 

Why lie .. also, this congresswoman made this request in 2017. 

But here's assange himself in 2016. 

My god the deep state sucks at framing the guy. 

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Assange laid the bait and the Fake Media fell for it once again.  They want Trump soooooo badly they'll willing to believe anything at this point.

This came came from a pre trial hearing.

Drobs... of course it’s coming from his lawyer. This info is from a hearing that was held today. He’s trying to claim he shouldn’t be extradited to the United States because it’s a politically motivated case. As I stated before, I’d like to see the evidence he’s going to submit.

3 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Drobs... of course it’s coming from his lawyer. This info is from a hearing that was held today. He’s trying to claim he shouldn’t be extradited to the United States because it’s a politically motivated case. As I stated before, I’d like to see the evidence he’s going to submit.

Did you watch the video ? I was recorded pre-election! 

He doesnt need to be bribed to claim russia didnt give him the emails. He was already making the claim long before then.

Because they didn't.