NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

Just now, The Observer said:

They had already closed the investigation. Because they found nothing. There is no way to spin it so that Comey announcing the reopening when he did was beneficial to Hillary. 

Again, he re-opened the case so that it appeases the Republican's saying she's guilty.  He concluded, literally 2 days before the election, that even with this new evidence, she was innocent.  It was done so that nothing (like what happened to Trump and the Russian investigation/impeachment attempt), wouldn't happen to Hillary.

Former Obama administration defense official Evelyn Farkas testified under oath that she lied during an MSNBC interview when she claimed to have evidence of alleged collusion, a newly declassified congressional transcript of her testimony shows. Farkas testified before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on June 26, 2017, as part of the committee’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential 
https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/08/obama-defense-official-evelyn-farkas-admitted-she-lied-on-msnbc-about-having-evidence-of-collusion/

On 5/7/2020 at 2:33 PM, The Observer said:

They had already closed the investigation. Because they found nothing. There is no way to spin it so that Comey announcing the reopening when he did was beneficial to Hillary. 

They found crimes against children,  in Hillary's emails. 5 folders. 

You support and defend evil. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Former Obama administration defense official Evelyn Farkas testified under oath that she lied during an MSNBC interview when she claimed to have evidence of alleged collusion, a newly declassified congressional transcript of her testimony shows. Farkas testified before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on June 26, 2017, as part of the committee’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential 
https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/08/obama-defense-official-evelyn-farkas-admitted-she-lied-on-msnbc-about-having-evidence-of-collusion/

Thank God William Barr just determined that lying under oath is no biggie. 

Just now, drobeski said:

They found crimes against children,  in Hillary's emails. 5 folders. 

You support and defend evil. 

Damn.  That's news to me.  Against children huh?  Alex Jones tell you that one? 

29 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Learned that from Bill Clinton.

32 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Under oath ? 

On 5/7/2020 at 2:33 PM, The Observer said:

What did they find on Flynn when they investigated him? Bupkiss, that’s what. If they did they would have charged him. Instead they stopped the investigation from being closed at the last minute,  as recommended by the investigators. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What did they find on Flynn when they investigated him? Bupkiss, that’s what. If they did they would have charged him. Instead they stopped the investigation from being closed at the last minute,  as recommended by the investigators. 

He made a deal so that he didn't get charged.  Best thing he ever did. Kept his son out of teh slammer too.

19 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He made a deal so that he didn't get charged.  Best thing he ever did. Kept his son out of teh slammer too.

I guess you missed the part about the investigators recommending the case be closed.  And the memo asking what the purpose of the interview at the Whitehouse was. You’re really keeping up on this.  Nice work 

• Like 1

I guess you missed the part about the investigators recommending the case be closed.  And the memo asking what the purpose of the interview at the Whitehouse was. You’re really keeping up on this.  Nice work 

To be honest, and i stated this upthread, I had an interest in the Mueller/Russia thing at the time. It's just light conversation at this point. I'm more concerned with 80,000 dead Americans and Trump checking out weeks ago. 

Just now, The Observer said:

To be honest, and i stated this upthread, I had an interest in the Mueller/Russia thing at the time. It's just light conversation at this point. I'm more concerned with 80,000 dead Americans and Trump checking out weeks ago. 

Speaking of checking out.....

Speaking of checking out.....

I can pretend to care a whole bunch if you need the interaction. 

20 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Let's review the facts:

1. Flynn was a named suspect in the FBI counterintelligence investigation named Crossfire Hurricane, beginning in August 2016.

2. After 4 months of spying on him (FISA) they found no evidence he was operating as a foreign agent.

3. The FBI wrote a closed case document to end the counterintelligence investigation with no charges.

4. Flynn, as part of the transition team, made calls to multiple foreign leaders in December, as is customary when a new administration is coming in. These calls were approved by the Obama administration. These calls were also surveiled by the Obama administration.

5. His call with the Russian diplomat was reviewed by DOJ. It was determined there was nothing improper. Some, Comey/Obama, wanted to invoke the Logan Act, which has never successfully been used to prosecute anyone, and hadn't been used to even indict anyone since the 1850s.

6. DOJ said no.

7. FBI decided to interview Flynn without any notice, and without any lawyers present, under the pretense it was a debriefing of the unofficially closed counterintelligence investigation.

8. DOJ said no. Comey and McCabe did it anyways. Also, they failed to follow protocol and notify the White House they were interviewing Flynn.

9. FBI failed to open a criminal investigation regarding the phone call.

10. The phone call did not fit into the unofficially closed counterintelligence investigation.

11. Strzok and other agent interviewed Flynn. In their notes they said he did not appear to intentionally mislead or misstate anything. Said he was cooperative.

12. Fast forward to Mueller investigation. They withheld exculpatory evidence from Flynn's attorneys. They threatened Flynn and his son with prison for FARA violations, regarding Turkey. Flynn's partner was convicted on FARA violations, but the judge overturned the conviction. 

13. Flynn's attorneys told him if he didn't take the plea deal he, and his son, would likely go to prison, The Manafort Method. Flynn had already spent $3 million in attorney fees and had to sell his house. Worried about his family and son. Decided to plead to lying to FBI.

14. After reviewing the evidence, Barr concluded the interview with Flynn was not in relation to any actual crime (the phone call was proper according to DOJ) nor was it in relation to any ongoing investigation (the counterintelligence investigation had been unofficially closed). Therefore anything stated during the interview, whether he lied, misstated, misremembered, etc was irrelevant.

15. Justice was served, the rule of law was upheld.

16. Time for Comey, McCabe, and any others involved to be held accountable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

41 minutes ago, The Observer said:

80,000 dead Americans and Trump checking out weeks ago. 

I can't believe every president getting away with murdering people through sickness. Wow, it's crazy. :o

40 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Let's review the facts:

1. Flynn was a named suspect in the FBI counterintelligence investigation named Crossfire Hurricane, beginning in August 2016.

2. After 4 months of spying on him (FISA) they found no evidence he was operating as a foreign agent.

3. The FBI wrote a closed case document to end the counterintelligence investigation with no charges.

4. ......

Flynn lied to the FBI about his contacts with a hostile foreign power. Been agreed to a deal to keep him and his son out of prison.  Period.  He'd be upholding his end of the deal under any other circumstances. That's how our legal works. Before Barr became an extension of trump and his personal agenda

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Flynn lied to the FBI about his contacts with a hostile foreign power. Been agreed to a deal to keep him and his son out of prison.  Period.  He'd be upholding his end of the deal under any other circumstances. That's how our legal works. Before Barr became an extension of trump and his personal agenda

Scumbag

11 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Scumbag

I agree. He was even chanting 'lock her up' while knowing he was breaking the law. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I agree. He was even chanting 'lock her up' while knowing he was breaking the law. 

Why did ISIL Barry target Flynn ? 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Why did ISIL Barry target Flynn ? 

Someone else forced Flynn into having contacts with a foreign power??  How did they manage that? 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Someone else forced Flynn into having contacts with a foreign power??  How did they manage that? 

He gets to dummy. He was the incoming national security adviser. 

Barry is going down. And any good American would support him being put in prison for life for the disgusting treasonous acts he committed and directed. But you're already a well known low life scumbag...so you support the same.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Just now, drobeski said:

He gets to dummy. He was the incoming national security adviser. 

Barry is going down. 

This is HUUUUUGGGGEEEEE.  And then forced him to lie to the FBI yet. And to make a deal to keep his son out of jail.  Amazing how they forced a guy to become a criminal and a perjurer. haha

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This is HUUUUUGGGGEEEEE.  And then forced him to lie to the FBI yet. And to make a deal to keep his son out of jail.  Amazing how they forced a guy to become a criminal and a perjurer. haha

DOJ dropped the case dope. He's innocent.  

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Are you really this dumb? Or are you just trolling? Who was representing Flynn? Covington & Burling. What swamp rat is connected to Covington & Burling? Oh that's right Eric Holder.  

I'm guessing you really are Sho Nuff dumb.  

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Ok, he lied. Now onto the FBI. What about what they did? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Trump's fixer, William Barr, dropped the case dope. He's innocent.  

Let's not lie now. Get it right.

17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Let's not lie now. Get it right.

#OBAMAGATE

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

Dons twitter going crazy on this Obamagate stuff. 

Hussein should be sharing a prison cell with Killary. They could soothe each other for life.

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Maybe something big is about to break?

Will the wall around Hussein's crimes  be as strong of those around the Clintons? That's the real  question now.

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Doubtful. I’d wager nothing happens at all but I can’t even really tell what’s going on. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

This is almost surreal to watch 

loL  One of the best things I ever saw.  He make him a total laughing stock.  I've probably watched that 100 times.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

loL  One of the best things I ever saw.  He make him a total laughing stock.  I've probably watched that 100 times.

Trumps gets the last laugh though 

7 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I think it's a little too early, but I can definitely see Trump, Barr, and Co. coordinating so that there's a prime time televised announcement by Barr that the DoJ has opened an investigation into Obama. The campaign is at a point where they need to do something grandiose. Something with teeth. The association of Biden to Obama will be the emphasis.  This is what I predict Trump (and his sheep who are delighted to blindly follow along) is up to.