Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Any of you regret not marrying one of your past girlfriends/hook ups?

Anyone you dated in the past when you were young that you wish you stayed with?

Anyone you dated in the past when you were young that you wish you stayed with?

ohhhh man I do. There is always one that got away. She was amazing in bed. Smart as a whip and had such a hard body. She got married but I could have had her. I should have had her. I kicked myself for years before I had to let it go. Something like that will eat at you.

No regrets at all. Most were pure whooeres that were only around for one purpose. In fact, the only regret I have is that I actually married one.

• Like 2

No regrets at all. Most were pure whooeres that were only around for one purpose. In fact, the only regret I have is that I actually married one.

you should put that on her Mother's Day card on Sunday.
  • Like 1

you should put that on her Mother's Day card on Sunday.

Divorced since 03, but I could have my 16 year old give it to her.

• Like 1

I'm the one that got away. No, no regrets.

I'm the one that got away. No, no regrets.

Since I got married I've had 3 girls tell me that. 1 I would have literally dropped my current wife for if I wasn't already married. But oh well

Nope, I picked the right one. Married 23+ years; she weighs less than when we married (which wasn't all that much), and the sex is better now than it was then (although perhaps a bit more frequent then). Best decision I ever made in my life. :cheers:

• Like 2

Nope, I picked the right one. Married 23+ years; she weighs less than when we married (which wasn't all that much), and the sex is better now than it was then (although perhaps a bit more frequent then). Best decision I ever made in my life. :cheers:

im not saying you regret getting married. You know full well what I'm talking about you scumbag. And so does anyone else here who has been around awhile.

im not saying you regret getting married. You know full well what I'm talking about you scumbag. And so does anyone else here who has been around awhile.

Now you are following me into other threads... have a beer and relax, it's almost the weekend. You shouldn't let this message bored stuff rile you up so much. :cheers:

Eh nah not married, I am with the right woman. But I have lots of regret over situations I could have banged or banged better.

• Like 1

Oh I think we all have that one that is a big what if.

Mine runs a fitness center and of course about two years ago got fake titts. About five two and gave the best bjs I've ever had. But she's got fat kids. I can't deal with fat kids. Kids I like but fat kids I can't stand

There's a couple. One was my first GF so probably a bit of that regret is just related to the fact that she was my first. The other we were together a few years so it almost felt like we were married. I think she was ready to get married but I wasn't which probably drove us apart a bit at the end.

People who marry the first person they had sex with usually fall into two categories:

1. They dont miss what they never experienced and remain blisfully ignorant

2. They wish they would have had more sexual experiences and eventually cheat

People who marry the first person they had sex with usually fall into two categories:

1. They dont miss what they never experienced and remain blisfully ignorant

2. They wish they would have had more sexual experiences and eventually cheat

That's good to know. I slept with dozens of chicks before I got married; what in my post gave you an impression otherwise. :dunno:

That's good to know. I slept with dozens of chicks before I got married; what in my post gave you an impression otherwise. :dunno:

Oh ya, totally. Probably hundreds of chicks.

• Haha 1

Now you are following me into other threads... have a beer and relax, it's almost the weekend. You shouldn't let this message bored stuff rile you up so much. :cheers:

limp away now, scumbag

Oh ya, totally. Probably hundreds of chicks.

There are times I had the chance to fock a lot more girls than I did. But I was too nice at the time. Like my old supervisor who I became good friends with. She left her husband that night and came straight to my place. Started drinking and then we got in bed. Didn't put the moves on her cause she was still married, had kids, and I could've gotten in trouble if it got out. Another was a girl I was good friends with. Both single, both drunk, both of us in the same bed. Never made the move cause I didn't want to fock it up. Once I hit 25 though that went out the window. Started focking my friends who were girls left and right. Apparently they wanted it too. Lots of fun before I met my wife

She was very pretty but had no boobs, so the sex became a chore fast.

Does that mean that you quit being sexually attracted to her? Boobs would have kept the flame going.

limp away now, scumbag

The guy makes so much cash he is basically printing money. He married a supermodel who is hotter at 50 than she was at 20. And when she was 20 years old, she was a perfect 10. You do the math, loser.

And!!!!!....

He only married her after he got done banging hundreds of other supermodels. Because you know whats better than banging hundreds of supermodels? ....Sticking your in the same perfect vagina for 30 years.

Limp away?

pfft. Only because his wads of cash are weighing him down.

no regrets, but think about two now and then...one is related to someone famous. the other, just had a wonderful connection.

Does that mean that you quit being sexually attracted to her? Boobs would have kept the flame going.

No, i didnt quit being attracted to her. The attraction was always somewhat lacking, I just tried to force it because she was just so cool.

Im a boob guy. Its just my personal preference. Its a curse.

The guy makes so much cash he is basically printing money. He married a supermodel who is hotter at 50 than she was at 20. And when she was 20 years old, she was a perfect 10. You do the math, loser.

And!!!!!....

He only married her after he got done banging hundreds of other supermodels. Because you know whats better than banging hundreds of supermodels? ....Sticking your ###### in the same perfect vagina for 30 years.

Limp away?

lolol. You got it. ;)

No, i didnt quit being attracted to her. The attraction was always somewhat lacking, I just tried to force it because she was just so cool.

Makes sense 👍

I'm an ass guy. Just different tastes. I've had GREAT sexual chemistry with a girl I was dating right before my wife. Girl was actually perfect. 5'1, worked out, great ass and boobs, great BJs, had a greater sex drive than me (and that is saying something. It was like at least 4 times a day), had a masters, had a good paying job, extremely hot, very well mannered, liked the things I did, spoiled me with gifts and food, sent me naked pics all the time, made more money than me (she was AF reserve so she had a civilian job that paid more than my active duty pay), and my family liked her. We met in tech school. She lived in Virginia while I lived in Tx. She would always fly down to see me for a week and we'd have sex 4-6 times a day for 7 days straight (even at the age of 26 that got tiring but still went like a champ). She wanted to move down there with me. I just didn't feel anything for her like I wanted to marry her. I wanted to like her like that but I couldn't. Now she's in Austin, has a higher paying job, a BF, and travels the world like I want to. Would love to take a day to hook up with her cause the sex was perfect.

Let's show these mofos once and for all you speak the truth. All it will take is a pic or three.

I have a wife I had to delete them.....or did I send them to my email and delete them but leave them in my sent folder :ninja:

I have a wife I had to delete them.....or did I send them to my email and delete them but leave them in my sent folder :ninja:

I have a folder that I named Windows XP that is nothing but nudes from about a dozen or more chicks, all separated into their own folder.
  • Like 1

I have a folder that I named Windows XP that is nothing but nudes from about a dozen or more chicks, all separated into their own folder.

My wife uses my surface pro too much. I'd rather have them in my phone for on the go use :ninja:

My wife uses my surface pro too much. I'd rather have them in my phone for on the go use :ninja:

If its only pics, upload to Dropbox.

I'm an ass guy. Just different tastes.

Okay Newb. :unsure:

I had a nice run where chicks i was banging was into videoing, started to become habit.

Sure enough...had them in an "IRS Paperwork" folder....naturally few years later a girlfriend found said videos in said folder.

Needless to say we were done.

I had a nice run where chicks i was banging was into videoing, started to become habit.

Sure enough...had them in an "IRS Paperwork" folder....naturally few years later a girlfriend found said videos in said folder.

Needless to say we were done.

Haha that sucks. My special folder was created shortly after my divorce in 2010. So there's no one snooping around my computer.

And!!!!!....

He only married her after he got done banging hundreds of other supermodels. Because you know whats better than banging hundreds of supermodels? ....Sticking your ###### in the same perfect vagina for 30 years.

Limp away?

Wow, what did I do to you? :lol: Everything I said is true, including dozens not hundreds. Oh, and I just got back from a company paid vacation to Dubai which I got because I blew out my sales number and made a lot of money. Like, I'm done paying FICA for the year money. A few folks here are FB friends with me and can attest to seeing the Dubai pics, if they so choose. Or not, whatever. I also talked about the trip here.

Anyway, sorry my life is awesome, better luck to you in your next life. Don't hate the player. :cheers:

Haha that sucks. My special folder was created shortly after my divorce in 2010. So there's no one snooping around my computer.

Yeah she was nuts. She was snooping....always thought I was cheating on her. I mean...I was....big time....but she never ACTUALLY knew that to snoop. :)