Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Any of you regret not marrying one of your past girlfriends/hook ups?

A couple. Don't know what you got till its gone sometimes. I made the right decision with one. But damn she was fun. Ran into her best friend at the grocery store a few weeks ag doing my moms shopping. Friend told me the biggest mistake the ex ever made was letting me get away according to the ex. Two divorces and no kids. Is a horny cat lady in a big house fawking guys she meets online. I feel bad for her. Still text her occasionally.

Wow, what did I do to you? :lol: Everything I said is true, including dozens not hundreds. Oh, and I just got back from a company paid vacation to Dubai which I got because I blew out my sales number and made a lot of money. Like, I'm done paying FICA for the year money. A few folks here are FB friends with me and can attest to seeing the Dubai pics, if they so choose. Or not, whatever. I also talked about the trip here.

Anyway, sorry my life is awesome, better luck to you in your next life. Don't hate the player. :cheers:

:lol: just keep going, this is great

A couple. Don't know what you got till its gone sometimes. I made the right decision with one. But damn she was fun. Ran into her best friend at the grocery store a few weeks ag doing my moms shopping. Friend told me the biggest mistake the ex ever made was letting me get away according to the ex. Two divorces and no kids. Is a horny cat lady in a big house fawking guys she meets online. I feel bad for her. Still text her occasionally.

My old supervisor that I never slept with but wanted to (and apparently she was dying to sleep with me) is like that. She told me and another mutual friend that she should have been with me and it was her biggest mistake not being with me. She left SA to go to Oklahoma with another guy who she had a kid with. She had two kids at that time. She broke up with him and moved back to her home in Tenn. She is now on her 3rd kid with 3 different baby daddy's and isn't married. She's been married twice and divorced twice. Broke as hell too. But DAM she had big ass double D and always talked about how good she could suck a cack. Said she loved to make them all sloppy and loved sucking cack

There are a few chick I had opportunities with that I never sought out that I really regret today. A couple were even wife material, if not more. I was looking for hoooes though. :wall:

These stories suck for the most part. But the three way between Newbie, Skids and BG is pretty good.

These stories suck for the most part. But the three way between Newbie, Skids and BG is pretty good.

Had a chance at a threesome. But I got waaaay too focked up. Went to the lake with a girl I worked with (who apparently wanted to hook up with me), her bf, and two other girls. Got too focked up cause I had worked out earlier that day and only eaten half a Panera bread sandwich. Drank a bottle of captain Morgan private select and was trashed. Ended up going to the bed I was sleeping and passed out. Woke up to the two girls coming in my bed to try and wake me up. Girl was grabbing my cack but like I said was waaay too focked up to even sit up. Regret drinking that much to this day.

I used to fawk and sometimes date this chick who looked exactly like Demi Moore in the 80's. She could suck a golf ball through your face. I've never seen your face, but she could. Anyway, she had spirit and taught me bridge. Her mother was the on ramp whose legs shakes and bit my d!ck. I miss that hoe and know fo sure that she'd have been a keeper.

In the time it took you to type that, Jerry made enough money to purchase your wife for the night.

In the time it took you to type that, Jerry made enough money to purchase your wife for the night.

You inexplicably attacked me with some accusation of being a virgin when I got married; I said I had been with dozens of chicks which is not a super high amount for normal guys anyway.

Serious question: are you like special or something? You seem off; nobody is this jealous of a random internet poster. I'm asking because I don't want to keep bashing on you if you are. :thumbsup:

You inexplicably attacked me with some accusation of being a virgin when I got married; I said I had been with dozens of chicks which is not a super high amount for normal guys anyway.

Serious question: are you like special or something? You seem off; nobody is this jealous of a random internet poster. I'm asking because I don't want to keep bashing on you if you are. :thumbsup:

Serious question. Do special people know they're special?

I'm making fun of your constant need to try and impress internet strangers, genius. Try and be more subtle and stop trying so hard. For Christ's sake, you are 50 years old. How do you not know this.?

Serious question. Do special people know they're special?

I'm making fun of your constant need to try and impress internet strangers, genius. Try and be more subtle and stop trying so hard. For Christ's sake, you are 50 years old. How do you not know this.?

I'm impressing people by stating that I'm happy with my wife choice in a thread which asks if you regret not marrying someone else, Forrest? Then you say I was a virgin? :dunno:

Married the right woman, but definitely miss the sexual habits of one of my exes. She would have secks anywhere and anytime, especially outside. Several times a day for three years, with no sign of slowing down. But she was an evangelical Christian, and the writing was on the wall regarding our long term incompatibility.

Fwiw- I was happy with skids wife too

Wow, what did I do to you? :lol: Everything I said is true, including dozens not hundreds. Oh, and I just got back from a company paid vacation to Dubai which I got because I blew out my sales number and made a lot of money. Like, I'm done paying FICA for the year money. A few folks here are FB friends with me and can attest to seeing the Dubai pics, if they so choose. Or not, whatever. I also talked about the trip here.

Anyway, sorry my life is awesome, better luck to you in your next life. Don't hate the player. :cheers:

I am fb friends with jerry, these are all lies.

He is single and works as a server at a chain restaurant.

I am fb friends with jerry, these are all lies.

He is single and works as a server at a chain restaurant.

I hope your new boat springs a leak. :angry:

:P

Hola fock what's with all the Jerry hate? :huh:

Some folks can't handle when someone else made good choices and has a good life man.

I'm in the same boat as Jerry... love the wife.. 1st love.. even though I shagged my fair share prior, I got no regerts.

• Like 1

Hola fock what's with all the Jerry hate? :huh:

Some folks can't handle when someone else made good choices and has a good life man.

I'm in the same boat as Jerry... love the wife.. 1st love.. even though I shagged my fair share prior, I got no regerts.

Thanks man. Haters gonna hate I suppose.:cheers:

• Like 1

I have a folder that I named Windows XP that is nothing but nudes from about a dozen or more chicks, all separated into their own folder.

When I was married, I had my stash hidden in a folder called "2002 tax docs." Hidden off in the turbotax directory.

Turns out you can search for picture files only. And my ex wife, who didn't know how to cut and paste, knew how.

Now I have that stuff in a cloud storage. It pleases me to think that will live on forever in the digital ether.

I'm an ass guy. Just different tastes.

I kind of like these two sentences taken out of context and left on their own like that.

I ran through my share; no regrets with my wife of 20+ years. Are there times thinking back to my service days where I know could have crushed more a$$? Sure but I wouldn't want to change where I'm at today so I'll pass.

• Like 1

Is having a side piece bad now?

Are you using condoms with the side piece?

Youll know you found the love of your life when you start using condoms with the side pieces. :)

• Like 1

Are you using condoms with the side piece?

Youll know you found the love of your life when you start using condoms with the side pieces. :)

:first:

I ran through my share; no regrets with my wife of 20+ years. Are there times thinking back to my service days where I know could have crushed more a$$? Sure but I wouldn't want to change where I'm at today so I'll pass.

Yeah, my one "regret" which I've told my wife is that I wish I had met her a few years later. We started dating a year after I had moved to Phoenix, out of college and making real money for the first time, loving the club scene and hitting on new chicks every weekend. But I wouldn't change where we are today.

Someone should do a poll to decide which Geek is having the best life. So far we have Skids, Newbie, DJGB13 and mm beer. Any others?

Someone should do a poll to decide which Geek is having the best life. So far we have Skids, Newbie, DJGB13 and mm beer. Any others?

You left out the4 guy who was retired and on easy street but then got trapped into kids in his golden years and now has to work a part-time job to make ends meet. Can't think of his name right now.

You left out the4 guy who was retired and on easy street but then got trapped into kids in his golden years and now has to work a part-time job to make ends meet. Can't think of his name right now.

Hater. I bet you would get lots of votes. Me? No way. Hopelessly average and content.

Hater. I bet you would get lots of votes. Me? No way. Hopelessly average and content.

I'm not gonna lie. I was spoiled growing up. Born with natural smarts, looks, and athletic ability. I was definitely blessed but mostly thanks to my family. They made sure I've had a good life. Of course down south, families are like that though.

I'm not gonna lie. I was spoiled growing up. Born with natural smarts, looks, and athletic ability. I was definitely blessed but mostly thanks to my family. They made sure I've had a good life. Of course down south, families are like that though.

Winner, and getting better by the minute.

I have had an unsusal dating history I think.

Didn't date at all in high school. Shy fat kid thing.

Had the same gf all the way through undergrad.

Didn't date or Fock at all for the next... four or five years.

Then there was a one nighter or two.

Then met and married the succubus. Was faithful to her for seven and a half years of our eight year marriage, the last five of which were sexless.

Then there was a year or so where I was a focking pig. You've heard some of those stories. Three way, bar sluts, college girls, hookers, etc.

And now I've been with my current girlfriend for nine months or so.

I don't regret my time as a pig. I wish it had happened in my late teens and twenties like usual, rather than in my thirties though.

I regret that I was such a poosay during my youth. Just didn't have any confidence or game at all.

Now... it's weird. 90% of the time, I have no difficulty being faithful. The only times I do is when traveling alone really. Or those random occasions when some chick is flirting with you and you can't take advantage.

Both lifestyles have their plus and minus. To answer the op, no, I regret marrying the one I did, not letting any get away.

What I learned in this here threada.

Every girl in America want to Fock Devinjr##'s one time or another. Player.

I'm not gonna lie. I was spoiled growing up. Born with natural smarts looks, and athletic ability. I was definitely blessed but mostly thanks to my family. They made sure I've had a good life. Of course down south, families are like that though.

What happened to them ?