Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Seth Rich murdered by the dnc?

The IC community rubber stamped the Crowdstrike report paid for by DNC.

Stay on point:

Where did Pompeo state the DNC was hacked by Russians?

Read his quotes (that I've posted before) about Wiki being a part of Russian Intel.

Educate yourself.

IC did more than just look at Crowdstrike.

And Crowdstrike report is far more credible than anon source that fox found thatbsupposedlybhas seen what is on Richs computer.

And on point...the point was this PI had a source and it's been destroyed. So you have moved on again to whining about Crowdstrike.

Read his quotes (that I've posted before) about Wiki being a part of Russian Intel.

Educate yourself.

And Crowdstrike report is far more credible than anon source that fox found thatbsupposedlybhas seen what is on Richs computer.

And on point...the point was this PI had a source and it's been destroyed. So you have moved on again to whining about Crowdstrike.

Can I ask you a legitimate question?

Educate yourself.

Where is the quote where Pompeo said the DNC was hacked by Russians?

Exactly. The only thing Pompeo has stated was the Russians were agressively hacking which they've done since the beginning of the computer age i.e. normal ops.

He can't quote that which doesn't exist. He busy furiously searching now for anything REMOTELY like it.

Lol...

From Pompeo's speech to CSIS;

"It is time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is – a non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia. In January of this year, our Intelligence Community determined that Russian military intelligence—the GRU—had used WikiLeaks to release data of US victims that the GRU had obtained through cyber operations against the Democratic National Committee. "

https://www.cia.gov/news-information/speeches-testimony/2017-speeches-testimony/pompeo-delivers-remarks-at-csis.html

Can I ask you a legitimate question?

Doubtful you have that ability...but give it a shot.

Lol...

"It is time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is – a non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia. In January of this year, our Intelligence Community determined that Russian military intelligence—the GRU—had used WikiLeaks to release data of US victims that the GRU had obtained through cyber operations against the Democratic National Committee. "

https://www.cia.gov/news-information/speeches-testimony/2017-speeches-testimony/pompeo-delivers-remarks-at-csis.html

Man...you ruined it to early.

So the CIA director says that...has said nothing to refute the report from the IC...but he apparently doesn't think that according to Filthy (and I guess RP).

Even focking Trump admits it.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-cyber-idUSKBN14S0O6

Lol...

Thanks parrot and I stand corrected. Pompeo did state that.

When can we expect someone FROM the Intelligence Community to actually inspect the hacked equipment? Will the I.C. continue taking the word of Crowdstrike who was paid by the DNC?

Lol...

"It is time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is a non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia. In January of this year, our Intelligence Community determined that Russian military intelligencethe GRUhad used WikiLeaks to release data of US victims that the GRU had obtained through cyber operations against the Democratic National Committee. "

"like russia"

:doh:

https://wearechange.org/evidence-russia-hacked-dnc-collapsing/

"Crowdstrike is the cybersecurity company hired by the DNC to determine who hacked their accounts: it took them a single day to determine the identity of the culprits – it was, they said, two groups of hackers which they named “Fancy Bear” and “Cozy Bear,” affiliated respectively with the GRU, which is Russian military intelligence, and the FSB, the Russian security service.

How did they know this?

These alleged “hacker groups” are not associated with any known individuals in any way connected to Russian intelligence: instead, they are identified by the tools they use, the times they do their dirty work, the nature of the targets, and other characteristics based on the history of past intrusions.“Claims of attribution aren’t testable or repeatable because the hypothesis is never proven right or wrong. Neither are claims of attribution admissible in any criminal case, so those who make the claim don’t have to abide by any rules of evidence (i.e., hearsay, relevance, admissibility).”

Yet as Jeffrey Carr and other cyberwarfare experts have pointed out, this methodology is fatally flawed. “It’s important to know that the process of attributing an attack by a cybersecurity company has nothing to do with the scientific method,” writes Carr:

“Claims of attribution aren’t testable or repeatable because the hypothesis is never proven right or wrong. Neither are claims of attribution admissible in any criminal case, so those who make the claim don’t have to abide by any rules of evidence (i.e., hearsay, relevance, admissibility).”

All somewhat plausible, except for two things: To begin with, as Jeffrey Carr pointed out in December, and now others are beginning to realize, X-Agent isn’t unique to Fancy Bear. Citing the findings of ESET, another cybersecurity company, he wrote:

“Unlike Crowdstrike, ESET doesn’t assign APT28/Fancy Bear/Sednit to a Russian Intelligence Service or anyone else for a very simple reason. Once malware is deployed, it is no longer under the control of the hacker who deployed it or the developer who created it. It can be reverse-engineered, copied, modified, shared and redeployed again and again by anyone. In other words? – ?malware deployed is malware enjoyed!

So just keep repeating 'It was the Russians" because Crowdstrike (paid by DNC) says so? Uh............no.

Filthy...the official conspiracy nut of the geek club

Sorry, did you come up with an explanation for why the DNC won't let the Feds see the hacked equipment? Is it the FBI's policy to allow the victim of a crime run the investigation?

Filthy...the official conspiracy nut of the geek club

Had proof not come out, the DNC screwing over Bernie Sanders would be considered a "conspiracy theory" just saying.

Sorry, did you come up with an explanation for why the DNC won't let the Feds see the hacked equipment? Is it the FBI's policy to allow the victim of a crime run the investigation?

:lol: one angle is bogus...move on to the next. You keep up that effort.

:lol: one angle is bogus...move on to the next. You keep up that effort.

If you call using logic as an angle so be it. This info has been brought up over and over. You've yet to answer why the DNC won't let investigators that aren't on their payroll see the evidence.

If you call using logic as an angle so be it. This info has been brought up over and over. You've yet to answer why the DNC won't let investigators that aren't on their payroll see the evidence.

Logic?

Intel Community, new CIA director and even the president agree it was the Russians. You still don't buy it and continue to be caught up on one aspect of the investigation.

Meanwhile you immediately believe anything opposing it (as you did with what started this thread)

There isn't much left to do except just mock you often.

Russian because Crowdstrike (who was paid for by the DNC) says tools used were attributed to Russians. As pointed out earlier, that's a false assumption.

Also, I've posted other intel experts who said this looked more like someone walked out with a storage device. Also, by now the NSA would have clear evidence since they track all transmitted info.

I've been saying the DNC murdered Seth Rich for months now.

I've been saying the DNC murdered Seth Rich for months now.

Even more reason not to believe it.

Even more reason not to believe it.

There is more evidence the DNC murder Seth Rich than there is Russia hacked the election for Trump.

There is more evidence the DNC murder Seth Rich than there is Russia hacked the election for Trump.

You are completely wrong and full of .

Of course he was murdered by the DNC. Only a fool would believe he wasn't.

CNN

Quote from the family spokesperson. Whine about the source...the quote is from the family jackass.

Quote from the family spokesperson. Whine about the source...the quote is from the family jackass.

So the family's statement carries more weight than is a federal investigator? You're willing to believe an unnamed Source or sources for comey's memo but Seth Rich emailing WikiLeaks you need a name to believe that.

Who's the families spokesmen?

So the family's statement carries more weight than is a federal investigator? You're willing to believe an unnamed Source or sources for comey's memo but Seth Rich emailing WikiLeaks you need a name to believe that.

The family asking them to apologize for a PI making claims he was working on their behalf.

And yes...their words carry more weight than unnamed supposed sources.

On Comey...I believe multiple sources have said it and it follows what I had read about Comey in the past that he documents such things.

It's yet again a false equivalency you all try...and it's pathetic.

It's not confirmed by any named sources inside.

LOL democrat harping on 'named' sources.... it's the party of anonymous leaks

The family asking them to apologize for a PI making claims he was working on their behalf.

And yes...their words carry more weight than unnamed supposed sources.

On Comey...I believe multiple sources have said it and it follows what I had read about Comey in the past that he documents such things.

It's yet again a false equivalency you all try...and it's pathetic.

Dem anonymous sources are better than non dem sources... not to mention these leakers are committing felonies

Dem anonymous sources are better than non dem sources... not to mention these leakers are committing felonies

Which leakers?

And multiple sources corroborating a story (Comey memos) that has been long talked about as what Comey does...is better than one source Fox used on Rich.

And it was all a deflection from the words of the family telling the PI Filthy believed in the OP.

Which leakers?

And multiple sources corroborating a story (Comey memos) that has been long talked about as what Comey does...is better than one source Fox used on Rich.

And it was all a deflection from the words of the family telling the PI Filthy believed in the OP.

:lol:

:lol:

So you think multiple sources corroborating a story is not as good as one source?

You have zero clue about how investigations work?

It's safe to say the clinton/deep state machine got him. Obvious to anyone with common sense anyway

So you think multiple sources corroborating a story is not as good as one source?

You have zero clue about how investigations work?

I think you're an idiot who believes made up fairy tails.

Sho:

:lol: at unnamed source in Seth Rich investigation.

:banana: at unnamed sources in Russia investigation.

Link?

Yiu trying to turn this around after you believe unnamed source...but deny the named people in the Intel Community

Weak effort...cdub level weak.

I think you're an idiot who believes made up fairy tails.

So the intel community made up everything about Russia? That's what yiu are going with?

Also made up everything about Flynn...and he wasn't then fired...that's all made up too.

Haha!!!!

So the intel community made up everything about Russia? That's what yiu are going with?

Also made up everything about Flynn...and he wasn't then fired...that's all made up too.

Haha!!!!

How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa Claus? 16? 17?

How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa Claus? 16? 17?

How old are you now? 14 max