Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Seth Rich murdered by the dnc?

Let us know when the DNC allows a government Intelligence Agency to actually see the hacked equipment.

Let me know when you finally figure out that the 3rd party is reputable and that wasn't the only part of the investigation.

I believe in our institutions...you believe in a pathological liar in chief and the Russian government.

Did you believe them when they said Iraq had WMD's and we had to invade? I did, and learned my lesson.

I believe in our institutions...you believe in a pathological liar in chief and the Russian government.

You believe in them absolutely and think that the institutions themselves should never be questioned? Scary.

Let me know when you finally figure out that the 3rd party is reputable and that wasn't the only part of the investigation.

They were paid by the DNC............didn't you recently call into question results that were paid for?

You believe in them absolutely and think that the institutions themselves should never be questioned? Scary.

When they all agree and there is nothing resembling evidence to the contrary. I believe them.

Again...you believe a liar...Russia...and the Russian agents of wiki

They were paid by the DNC............didn't you recently call into question results that were paid for?

Someone got paid to do their work?

Alert the press.

When they all agree and there is nothing resembling evidence to the contrary. I believe them.

Again...you believe a liar...Russia...and the Russian agents of wiki

I asked a question: Do you think our institutions should never be questioned and everything that they say is absolute?

I asked a question: Do you think our institutions should never be questioned and everything that they say is absolute?

Nobody is believed absolutely.

But when they all agree and there is no evidence refuting their reports...they should be believed.

Try again.

Nobody is believed absolutely.

But when they all agree and there is no evidence refuting their reports...they should be believed.

Try again.

So no?

you know their not reputable, right ? That they have had to make many corrections after the fact with many of their investigations ?

They're as reputable as you are a cestrist.

Tell me something, is the DNC reputable in your wacked mind ?

you know their not reputable, right ? That they have had to make many corrections after the fact with many of their investigations ?

Their as reputable as you are a cestrist.

It's they're* Twice you did it just in this little post. Come on man. Third grade stuff. Props for finally using it correctly before the word investigations.

I'm trying to help. If you ever interview for a better job than plumber and need to write things, you don't want to come off as.....well, a plumber.

So, Newt personally revs up the stupid Seth Rich was assassinated bullshiit on some local FOX thread.

Local Fox affilate retracts, says they have no evidence.

And now his 5th wife ends up with a prime Ambassadorship.

BTW - How does the Vatican allow someone like that? Newt cheated on his own wife - while railing against Clinton doing the same thing. Hell, 'regular' people can't get married in the church if they're divorced, but apparently...

It's they're* Twice you did it just in this little post. Come on man. Third grade stuff. Props for finally using it correctly before the word investigations.

I'm trying to help. If you ever interview for a better job than plumber and need to write things, you don't want to come off as.....well, a plumber.

http://www.chompchomp.com/terms/fragment.htm

I noticed you put two spaces after each sentence. You realize that is old typing ettiequte and if you do that now you just look like a noob. Just saying. The funny part is you purposely did it for this particular post because you thought you were being meticulous but really you just look like a noob.

my turds are smarter than you could ever dream of being. Just get the parts of the shelf the working man needs and plan the company picnic nancy.

my turds are smarter than you could ever dream of being. Just get the parts of the shelf the working man needs and plan the company picnic nancy.

you got smart turds? Perhaps you are confusing intelligence with smell?

you got smart turds? Perhaps you are confusing intelligence with smell?

they're pretty dumb, just smarter than newbie, who's stuck in a suck job at a supply house his ex father inlaw had to get him so he could at least lend some support to his daughter and grandchild.

they're pretty dumb, just smarter than newbie, who's stuck in a suck job at a supply house his ex father inlaw had to get him so he could at least lend some support to his daughter and grandchild.

Wow. What a loser relying on another man to provide.

Wow. What a loser relying on another man to provide.

i deal with the supply house guys quite a bit. 18$ hour tops.

Newbie is trash. His family tree must look like a Wal Mart on Saturday night. .

i deal with the supply house guys quite a bit. 18$ hour tops.

I remember when my FIL offered to pay for our wedding. I told him I was a grown man, I got it. Then when I bought my house my father wanted to give us money. I said no thanks, I was a grown man

Lol Yeah, your intelligence oozes out of your posts. I can practically hear you grunting.

Not sure how I'm managing to put a daughter through college and travel like I do. Must have really stepped in sh1t. But I know it helps your feelings to believe I work in a warehouse somewhere. :wave: And ex-father-in-law? lol He never gave me a thing. Although I did see him Saturday night at a retirement party I was DJing. Nice guy. :thumbsup:

I remember when my FIL offered to pay for our wedding. I told him I was a grown man, I got it. Then when I bought my house my father wanted to give us money. I said no thanks, I was a grown man

Sorry to hear that he felt sorry for you. Mine never offered to help with that stuff. Knew his daughter was in capable hands. :music_guitarred:

Not sure how I'm managing to put a daughter through college and travel like I do. Must have really stepped in sh1t. But I know it helps your feelings to believe I work in a warehouse somewhere. :wave: And ex-father-in-law? lol He never gave me a thing. Although I did see him Saturday night at a retirement party I was DJing. Nice guy. :thumbsup:

Travel? Lol. So far I'm aware of you going to upstate NY in the middle of winter and you're going to Baltimore soon. Really filling up that passport. Lol. Oh wait, your alias Willis MCGahees dentist said he went to Ocean City. You hit up all the hot spots.

Sorry to hear that he felt sorry for you. Mine never offered to help with that stuff. Knew his daughter was in capable hands. :music_guitarred:

Well, your wedding at the elks club had a boom box, some six foot wedges and a case of beer so, yeah, I'm sure you handled it.

Well, your wedding at the elks club had a boom box, some six foot wedges and a case of beer so, yeah, I'm sure you handled it.

:clap: Whatever makes you feel better about yourself and that hogwart you have to sleep with. :music_guitarred:

You could also say they were Commissioned to do a report i.e. here's what we want.

There is zero indication that this happened.

They're as reputable as you are a cestrist.

Tell me something, is the DNC reputable in your wacked mind ?

Umm yes...the company is reputable. Despite the attempts by right wing jagoffs

The DNC...nah, like the GOP they are a joke.

Translation: Your ex came from trash as well.

And like 100 other people

well yeah

On May 16, a story was posted on the Fox News website on the investigation into the 2016 murder of DNC Staffer Seth Rich. The article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting. Upon appropriate review, the article was found not to meet those standards and has since been removed. We will continue to investigate this story and will provide updates as warranted.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-internet-hacker-kim-dot-com-releases-documents-seth-rich-leaked-podesta-wikileaks-emails/

"I KNOW THAT SETH RICH WAS INVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK.

I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.

Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.

I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.

“He wanted to change that from the inside.”
I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable.

I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.

If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.

STATEMENT FROM
KIM DOTCOM"