So I'm looking for a flyer and GameCredits (GAME) seems to be a good one to chase. It has a limited circulating supply and is only at $3.60. It's creating a new payment gateway for the gaming industry. Wouldn't that include gambling sites?

I wouldn't do it brother. You can use any CC for gaming credits. a new one I have been looking into is Storj: https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/storjcoin-x/ - I could see that really taking off.

Between you and me, I always thought I was a bit of a doofus. But, I believed in 90sbaby. You did not. So, as I see it, he's not the doofus. I am the doofus.

But hey, I was up $80 my first day in the market yesterday, so what could possibly go wrong? :banana:

Always cash out when up $80. That's rule 1!!

Always cash out when up $80. That's rule 1!!

Done and done. :thumbsup:

Gotta know when to walk away. :thumbsup:

Litecoin up to 48!

I've been watching that, wow. :shocking:

First time I've seen it move this independently of Bitcoin.

One of three things is going to happen.

1. You guys are going to be zillionaires.

2. You are going to be explaining to people how you blew your money on phoney baloney nonsense.

3. Something else.

One of three things is going to happen.

1. You guys are going to be zillionaires.

2. You are going to be explaining to people how you blew your money on phoney baloney nonsense.

3. Something else.

Most likely 1 then 2. :thumbsup:

1 then 2 is not good. :doh:

Hear me out! After that comes 3, which turns out to be suicide. :wave:

What about Antshares? It's China's first blockchain endeavor.

It dropped down to 273 around 9:30-10:00 on Thursday. Yes to just buy ETH Coinbase is the best. But you probably want to buy more than 2k worth correct?

That chart is focked. I just looked at it. Use: https://www.coinbase.com/charts?locale=en-US

correct, more than 2k worth but i dont need to do it all in one day. I dont mind buying 2k blocks every few days

Hey 90's, have you ever experienced trouble signing into a wallet? I have the "GameCredit" wallet and it says "unexpected error". Am I focked?

Hey 90's, have you ever experienced trouble signing into a wallet? I have the "GameCredit" wallet and it says "unexpected error". Am I focked?

I'll try to trouble shoot it with you. What is the website?

I sent them an email and they replied quickly.

"The wallet is currently under maintenance, please check back later"

is that just code for joneo is focked?

What is their URL? I'll run them through Moz. And I think you are okay.

You should look into the Storj coin I mentioned a few posts up. Its already doubled in price in two days.

I wanted to buy storj but had already used my weekly limit. I needed that recommendation a day earlier. :sad:

https://gamecredits.com

As long as you can get it for under $2 I would say go ahead and buy.

I think you are good as far as GameCredits go, nothing to worry about.

As long as you can get it for under $2 I would say go ahead and buy.

I think you are good as far as GameCredits go, nothing to worry about.

Thanks

I may need to fund my Poloniex account so I can take a flyer on some of these lesser coins. :huh:

Coinbase is great but it's all ETH and LTC. B)

I may need to fund my Poloniex account so I can take a flyer on some of these lesser coins. :huh:

Coinbase is great but it's all ETH and LTC. B)

That is what I do. You need Coinbase though because Poloniex doesn't accept USD deposits, only CC deposits.

Looks like the cryptocurrency market might be in for a tough afternoon. Most everything is beginning to slide.

Looks like the cryptocurrency market might be in for a tough afternoon. Most everything is beginning to slide.

Buy low

Buy low

Focking cant. The wallet is still "under maintenance "

hah, i could have swore I read an article and Storj was an ICO and not an actual currency. although I guess any initial coin offering is now a new coin... I think I was under the assumption that ICO's were companies intending to raise coin for whatever their endeavor was, just like an IPO.

anyway

AMD :thumbsup:

also have been doing some DD on carvana. Seems they initially tanked after their IPO (not uncommon, I made some $$ off facebook after their initial drop) and have rebounded big time because of their Q1 report and their forward projections.... but I had to admit I don't see what makes them all that unique. Seems like just another player in the online used car space with a cheezy gimmick of comparing physical pickup locations to "vending machines".

i suppose the major difference being that carvana owns their vehicles as opposed to say a cars.com which is just a middle man advertising platform.

i'll continue to research them before deciding if I want to get in on that.

This is why I am suspect. http://fortune.com/2017/06/15/bitcoin-ethereum-price-coinbase-down/

I am very close to committing a portion of my qualified money. I don't care for a 15% load and a $100 a year custodial charge for using Bitcoin IRA either....

You are missing my point. Many investors were unable to purchase any cryptocurrency for a period of time. I don't like how when things get volitle trading was shut down. It happened before, based on the article, too.

"Jen Wieczner

Jun 15, 2017

After both hit all-time highs earlier this week, Bitcoin and Ethereum prices plummeted as much as 25% Thursday but many investors were unable to trade for much of the selloff."

Seems to be a common occurrence.....

If only that excuse worked on my WIFE. :doh:

I ahhh...

How difficult is it to cash out? How does one receive money? Is it taxable?

ETH crashing down near $300 again. :shocking:

Looking like a good time to buy. B)

ETH crashing down near $300 again. :shocking:

Looking like a good time to buy. B)

I just bought at $308

I just bought at $308

I just tried and it was confirmed, then on the next screen it said there are delays while they look into a "problem". <_<

We'll see if it goes through.

I just tried and it was confirmed, then on the next screen it said there are delays while they look into a "problem". <_<

We'll see if it goes through.

It's only been about 15 minutes for me..... :bench:

Once you buy the sale is locked in, even if your money doesn't transfer for a few days.

Once you buy the sale is locked in, even if your money doesn't transfer for a few days.

Yep it appears there's just a backlog. I don't technically get my coins for like 7 days anyway since I pay with my bank account.

Months from now it will be revealed that iam90sbaby gets a commission on every sale at that site. :D

It is very possible. I spoke with a cryptocurrency broker, Bitcoin IRA, and they offered me a 1% " bonus" on all deposits made, BY ORHERS, "under" me?

Here is the FEE STRUCTURE:

Setup Fees:

-There is a one-time set up fee that depends on the amount you are going to roll into the BitcoinIRA.

<$49,999

$50,000-$99,999

>$100,000

15%

12.50%

10%

-Setup fee of $100 and an ongoing $100/yr custodial fee with Kingdom Trust.

-There is no fee to liquidate the account.

-There is a 3% charge on the buyback if sold then rebought.

-Minimum investment is $15,000

These fees cover the entire set up of the account, which includes:

Services of Bitcoin IRA, which includes everything below.

Kingdom Trusts fees of setting up the IRA plus one of the security keys held in cold storage at Brinks depository.

The trading platform executed by Genesis. Which secures the bitcoin price instantaneously the day of the trade.

Bit-Go services which is the secure segregated wallet that stores your bitcoin under your IRA and also holds the second security key in cold storage in their depository.

Keytern.al Recovery Services which holds the third and final key that only you can access.

Any liquidations in the future is already covered in the one-time set up fee. In other words, there is no fee to liquidate later down the road.

Baby probably works for coinbase.

You guys caught me, I get a 1% cut. At the rate you guys are investing I'll be able to get a soda out of the soda machine next week.

You guys caught me, I get a 1% cut. At the rate you guys are investing I'll be able to get a soda out of the soda machine next week.

I just said it's possible. I have a few people wanting to put in a lot of money to go for the ride. I just am too dumb to fully understand the stuff. Mining for codes and shlt just isn't my forte'. It also seems VERY easy to manipulate the demand when major investors can jump from one cryptocurrency to another so easily.

I've yet to wrap my head around the details. I think I get the concept, but to me the COMPANY Ethereum should be what I invest in. Not the actual product. I don't buy 500 tons of head and shoulders shampoo because I want to invest in Proctor and Gamble.

yeah, but it will be the 20oz! :nono: