1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

Remind me what this recent halving means exactly?  I need to log in to binance I guess. 

Every brick mined only produces 6 Bitcoin now instead of 12

Etherum making a big move. I bought a bunch every time it went under $200. Currently sitting at 238.62.

ETH is only going to increase the closer we get to the release of ETH 2.0

• Like 1

BTC poppin' all of a sudden, gonna try to top $10k again.  

@Frozenbeernuts have your bots been activated?  :banana:

18 minutes ago, Mookz said:

BTC poppin' all of a sudden, gonna try to top $10k again.  

@Frozenbeernuts have your bots been activated?  :banana:

Something was messed up with mine. It hasn't made a buy yet in over 2 weeks. Working with support to get it fixed

On 5/30/2020 at 10:32 AM, Cdub100 said:

Etherum making a big move. I bought a bunch every time it went under $200. Currently sitting at 238.62.

ETH is only going to increase the closer we get to the release of ETH 2.0

I bought 3 when it was at 900 :lol::wall:

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

I bought 3 when it was at 900 :lol::wall:

Ouch, Well hold on to them.

35 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Ouch, Well hold on to them.

I put like 6 k into crypto at the worst possible time. When BC was at 12k and  it was down to 400  a few months ago, up to 800 now.  I plan on never recouping, I am good with it.

I bought like 5 litecoin at 350 :lol:

41 minutes ago, edjr said:

I put like 6 k into crypto at the worst possible time. When BC was at 12k and  it was down to 400  a few months ago, up to 800 now.  I plan on never recouping, I am good with it.

I bought like 5 litecoin at 350 :lol:

You are so rich, that is just a rounding error for you.  :dunno:

3 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You are so rich, that is just a rounding error for you.  :dunno:

Hardly. but if it magically turned into 6 k tomorrow. Meh, ain't helping much. 60k?  sure, wake me up

On 6/2/2020 at 2:46 PM, edjr said:

Hardly. but if it magically turned into 6 k tomorrow. Meh, ain't helping much. 60k?  sure, wake me up

Nice man.  Good to have financial security.

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Nice man.  Good to have financial security.

5 years of EDEX 💸

I have been running this crypto hopper bot for over a month now. Probably about 5 or 6 weeks? After a few hiccups my bot is selling around 3% consistently without selling positions with a loss. I am probably even overall due to a few sells my bot was making while negative on coins. That has stopped and the last 5 sells have all been positive. It's pretty cool to mess around with and keep and eye on. Definitely nice to see all of the green sells.

Cryptohopper bot update. I have not had a negative sell since 7-5. I have had 100% sells all above 3% gain on each transaction. I have my coins on Binance, which charges a .1% fee per trade. Right now I am on pace to make about $50/week in profit. The site costs me $50/ month so a net gain of $150 approximately. I could probably be making more, but my bot bought 3 coins right at a peak that haven't recovered since about 4 weeks ago. My bot uses $250/trade which gets me to the $50/week.

XLM, XMR, and XTZ have been my main money makers.

2 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Cryptohopper bot update. I have not had a negative sell since 7-5. I have had 100% sells all above 3% gain on each transaction. I have my coins on Binance, which charges a .1% fee per trade. Right now I am on pace to make about $50/week in profit. The site costs me $50/ month so a net gain of $150 approximately. I could probably be making more, but my bot bought 3 coins right at a peak that haven't recovered since about 4 weeks ago. My bot uses $250/trade which gets me to the $50/week.

XLM, XMR, and XTZ have been my main money makers.

90s is a genius verified

• Like 1

I'd also like to point out that this thread was originally a carvana thread and it was around $10 when I posted it, it's sitting at $147 right now. 😜

Hopefully some of your listened to my Bitcoin and Ethereum investments, probably not but anyways.

My next big winner is: Carvana (CVNA)

Floating around ten dollars right now with only two locations, I can see this company completely changing the car buying experience. As millennials get older this in my opinion is sure to take off.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2017 at 11:55 PM, frank said:

Taking investment advice from some dufus on a message board? :dunno:

😂

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I'd also like to point out that this thread was originally a carvana thread and it was around $10 when I posted it, it's sitting at $147 right now. 😜

Hopefully some of your listened to my Bitcoin and Ethereum investments, probably not but anyways.

My next big winner is: Carvana (CVNA)

Floating around ten dollars right now with only two locations, I can see this company completely changing the car buying experience. As millennials get older this in my opinion is sure to take off.

Yep I sold a bit too early on that one.  :cry:

Got your eye on anything else?  😏

My crypto portfolio looks like:

90% ETH Etherum

3% MCO

3% ADA Cardano

4% VET VeChain

Crypto.com is burning MCO and forcing people to swap it for CRO.

My portfolio (coinbase) 00 from 600 in the past few months. Started at 4000. it's not 90s fault I bought in at the worst possible time and didn't pay attention to the thread a year sooner

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

Which equates to?

I haven't calculated it recently since the increased volitility has lead to more buys and sells, but its about $50/week. $150/month considering $50/month bot fee. That's buying coins at $250/purchase. I could easily double it, which I may. If I do though I'm waiting until the market drops a little.

The one downside of running the bot like this is that it will make a few purchases when the market is high, which will stick me with a few coins that are just going to sit until the market jumps up again. 

• Thanks 1

I was way off on how much I made last month. I figured that I had made more than I originally figured, but I just had not added it up yet. from July 6th to August 4th I made a profit of around $300, which includes the $50 monthly fee for the site. With the market more volatile there are a lot more opportunities for the bot to buy and sell.

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I was way off on how much I made last month. I figured that I had made more than I originally figured, but I just had not added it up yet. from July 6th to August 4th I made a profit of around $300, which includes the $50 monthly fee for the site. With the market more volatile there are a lot more opportunities for the bot to buy and sell.

The IRS will take their chunk too.

13 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Yes they will. I did not  count that in

How much money is at risk to make a tax free monthly profit of $225?

the monthly fee is close to 20% of the gains.

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Around 2000. But there is no way I lost it all. Not the way the bot is set up

225 per month is a car payment. I will gladly take a car payment extra per month with minimal work. That's the thing is the way 90s set it up, and the way the bot works, it's set it and forget it basically. So 0 work besides logging in once a day for 225/month. Im in

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I use Voyager for my crypto. They are a broker and charge zero monthly fees and zero fees for trading. Download it to your phone and you are set. You even get monthly interest on select coins. Bitcoin is 3.5% interest which blows away any bank peddling a 0.0002% interest on your savings acct.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Around 2000. But there is no way I lost it all. Not the way the bot is set up

225 per month is a car payment. I will gladly take a car payment extra per month with minimal work. That's the thing is the way 90s set it up, and the way the bot works, it's set it and forget it basically. So 0 work besides logging in once a day for 225/month. Im in

That is pretty amazing, I didn't realize it was based on as little as $2,000.  If my math is right, that's like a 135% interest rate, and even more if you're rolling your profits back into your purchases.  :thumbsup:

Why do you have to log in once a day?

1 hour ago, Mookz said:

That is pretty amazing, I didn't realize it was based on as little as $2,000.  If my math is right, that's like a 135% interest rate, and even more if you're rolling your profits back into your purchases.  :thumbsup:

Why do you have to log in once a day?

I don't have to log in at all. I just do to check it. Yeah it's a pretty good return on investment. It seems fairly safe too because the market is never going to bottom out. Crypto is here to stay. I also bought 3,000 shares of BAT that i set aside. 90s recommended it so it's probably a pretty safe bet.

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I don't have to log in at all. I just do to check it. Yeah it's a pretty good return on investment. It seems fairly safe too because the market is never going to bottom out. Crypto is here to stay. I also bought 3,000 shares of BAT that i set aside. 90s recommended it so it's probably a pretty safe bet.

If you like BAT be sure to use the brave browser. I earn BAT sh1t posting here.

BTC heading to 12k this week

ETH heading to $500

I've built my position in ETH and I'm working on BTC now.

I'm going to start day trading both of these.

BTC hit 12k today then met resistance.

How do I make a trading bot? I have a working strategy for BTC and ETH but I hate sitting here watching charts.

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

BTC hit 12k today then met resistance.

How do I make a trading bot? I have a working strategy for BTC and ETH but I hate sitting here watching charts.

Crypto hopper

Use their base template and change the variables to mimic what you would do if you were watching the charts. 

I am just sticking with holding Chainlink and Tezos.  Those two have been killing it.