1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Well good luck to you.

Thanks

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Whole lotta pants got filled up with sh!t today. 🤣

Yup, I can't imagine being a leveraged trader right now.

It's like when someone offers you a trade in Fantasy.

You always overvalue your guys, no matter who they are

19 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Well good luck to you.

I wanted BC to tank, for selfish reasons. Because it hurt me. I don't want it to tank to hurt others. It doesn't work that way :(

Stonks are down big too. Fock everything

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

I wanted BC to tank, for selfish reasons. Because it hurt me. I don't want it to tank to hurt others. It doesn't work that way :(

Stonks are down big too. Fock everything

Why do you hate me? :( 

40 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Why do you hate me? :( 

I do not! I am sorry!

Finally "in the game" :)  @$37 

although a meager start

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Finally "in the game" :)  @$37 

although a meager start

How many Bitcoins did you buy?  :)

• Haha 1

I bought more BTC and ETH this week.  Every time it drops like this I just buy more.  Every time it's gone to new highs afterward.

• Like 2

I'm not a real crypto fan.  I see plusses and minuses, but I have to give cdub and frozen credit.  It would be pretty easy to just go 0-dark-30 after the beating Bitcoin took this month and a lot of guys would (and did).  

frozenbeernuts hasn't posted today.  He's probably hanging from a rafter right now.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I bought more BTC and ETH this week.  Every time it drops like this I just buy more.  Every time it's gone to new highs afterward.

I think you're right about this. I only have cryptos through PayPal and Robinhood. I'll have to get a Coinbase or Binance account in order to properly own. 

Which wallet to do you suggest I get? 

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

I think you're right about this. I only have cryptos through PayPal and Robinhood. I'll have to get a Coinbase or Binance account in order to properly own. 

Which wallet to do you suggest I get? 

I have one of these https://ridge.com/

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I didn't lose anything. Still holding. 

Speaking of a vacation home in 2012 I wanted to buy a place in Caseville, MI. Beautiful little town on Lake Huron. Sandy beaches and a laid-back atmosphere. I found a couple of houses I really liked for 160-200k. The wife wasn't interested. If I bought one of those they would be worth 400k today. Both of her grandparents owned property in northern Michigan and both of them sold it. Makes me sad they did, because I would have loved for those properties to stay in the family. Like you, they had the mindset of making a buck instead of building generational wealth.

My point with these stories is when you have an asset you believe in selling is dumb. 

Yea, buddy sold his Caseville place that his grandparents left to him and his siblings.   His siblings wanted the cash, he wanted to hold.   

On 5/15/2021 at 8:55 AM, Cdub100 said:

ADA is having a nice run up 

I don't understand why STMX isn't doing anything. It's been stuck at 4-6 cents for a while now.

ADA has weathered this storm pretty nicely too.   I added some XLM, and more STMX on the discount.  

Just now, rurbaniak said:

ADA has weathered this storm pretty nicely too.   I added some XLM, and more STMX on the discount.  

I added some CHKNFOOT today.

4 minutes ago, rurbaniak said:

Yea, buddy sold his Caseville place that his grandparents left to him and his siblings.   His siblings wanted the cash, he wanted to hold.   

Whenever someone on my wife's side brings it up I always tell her, what great memories they built at those places up north. She knows how bad I want a place.

• Like 1

That's a pump that is well into the dump. Idiot.

Should have bought CHKNBEEK. Literally going to the moon.

1 hour ago, Mookz said:

How many Bitcoins did you buy?  :)

just a speck

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Nice, with or without  Chad Smith?  

9 minutes ago, rurbaniak said:

Nice, with or without  Chad Smith?  

There is no chickenfoot without chad smith

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I was looking at DEEZ the other day.  I think there is some potential there.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

I was looking at DEEZ the other day.  I think there is some potential there.

DEEZ?

DEEZ?

DEEZ NUTZ IN YOUR MOUF!!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nobody said:

DEEZ NUTZ IN YOUR MOUF!!!!

Hook, line and sinker!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

What’s its value now?

I had added a lot to it. My ethereum is still way up. Bitcoin is way down. BAT is up.

This is a long term investment though. If I tell someone to invest in stock x long term, they shouldn't be freaking out after every single down day.

Crypto cucks are running for cover. 

5 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

So in your quest to be a billionaire, you've lost the chance to buy a vacation house for your family to hand down from generation to generation.  Congrats.

Its funny seeing someone who doesn't understand anything, literally anything about investing or bitcoin rationalizing why he is too stupid to learn. This is great! Gutterboy isn't even invested in bitcoin and he is melting down over the price dropping! Plus he says he is a programmer. Wow, this had made my day.

4 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Yup, I can't imagine being a leveraged trader right now.

If I had some more I could afford to put i i would probably buy more on leverage right now. But I dont. Spent my last bits of investment money at $37k

2 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

If I had some more I could afford to put i i would probably buy more on leverage right now. But I dont. Spent my last bits of investment money at $37k

Because I don't leverage trade and own the underlying assets free and clear. I'm not worried about the dip today. When in doubt zoom out.

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

frozenbeernuts hasn't posted today.  He's probably hanging from a rafter right now.

Oh no I'm here. I love it when the price drops. It creates more opportunities for me. Every week the price is lower is another chance for me to accumulate more. I bought today. Wish I would have been awake when it hit $30

The difference between someone invested in bitcoin and every other investor is that we like seeing price drops. It creates opportunities

60k is still a great price to get in long term

I dont know how many times it needs to be said, but this is not a short term trade. I am not an expert trader. I am not going to attempt to time the highs and lows every time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Its funny seeing someone who doesn't understand anything, literally anything about investing or bitcoin rationalizing why he is too stupid to learn. This is great! Gutterboy isn't even invested in bitcoin and he is melting down over the price dropping! Plus he says he is a programmer. Wow, this had made my day.

Is this an act?  I find it hard to believe that anyone can be as stupid as you.  This has to be a joke right?

Are there real people like this in the world?  This has to be the dumbest person on the board, right?

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

awesome couple days for me, sold at 55 bought back in at 41 and 33

You seem to be doing great trading it. Right now I am not going to attempt it. Idk when the price is at a top, so its just buy and hodl for me. At a certain point I will sell off some to reinvest on a dip. As of now I don't feel comfortable doing that