buy buy buy!!

19 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/microstrategys-convertible-debt-offering-to-buy-bitcoin-upsized-to-900-mil

I am seeing varying numbers. The point is that the original ask was for $500 M. They received a lot more interest than that. This is just the first company to make an offering like this. More will follow eventually.

Risk averse investors will seek this yield vs actually buying bitcoin

Dude.  I actually feel bad for you.  Let me help.

1) The article you linked to here is from 4 months ago.  Please look at dates.

2) Most recently they offered $400M, received interest at 4 times that, and settled at $500M.

The buyers of this debt are not risk averse, they are yield hungry.  You can't get 6% unless you take on more risk.  These buyers are willing to take on the higher risk for the higher yield.

Risk averse buyers are getting 1.5% right now.

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

buy buy buy!!

Better question. Who's left that's selling?

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Sell in the red, then you might as well be dead.  

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

can this ish just pop back up to 65 soon 

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

can this ish just pop back up to 65 soon 

Might have one more dump down to 25-28ish. And then we will have consolidation for a while before another run-up. Although we might be in consolidation right now. Fock man who knows.

We just had the huge dump. WTF is the point of selling now? Might as well hold unless a person thinks it's going to zero.

20 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Dude.  I actually feel bad for you.  Let me help.

1) The article you linked to here is from 4 months ago.  Please look at dates.

2) Most recently they offered $400M, received interest at 4 times that, and settled at $500M.

The buyers of this debt are not risk averse, they are yield hungry.  You can't get 6% unless you take on more risk.  These buyers are willing to take on the higher risk for the higher yield.

Risk averse buyers are getting 1.5% right now.

Thanks for proving my case even more! You're the best. Microstrategy is completely dependent on bitcoin at this point. If there was that big of a risk of insolvency then people would demand a higher yield.

One day you will fully get it though. At least you are in bed with people like Elizabeth Warren.

You should also tell us how bitcoin is a risk to the dollar, despite the US government and Fed doing their best to destroy it as we speak. Countries are giving up on it more and more. The dollar can have a slow death as the global reserve currency from the US own doing, or it can adopt bitcoin and continue being a leader.

12 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Thanks for proving my case even more! You're the best. Microstrategy is completely dependent on bitcoin at this point. If there was that big of a risk of insolvency then people would demand a higher yield.

One day you will fully get it though. At least you are in bed with people like Elizabeth Warren.

You should also tell us how bitcoin is a risk to the dollar, despite the US government and Fed doing their best to destroy it as we speak. Countries are giving up on it more and more. The dollar can have a slow death as the global reserve currency from the US own doing, or it can adopt bitcoin and continue being a leader.

wow :lol:

You really are a lost cause.

This is why we have regulations, so idiots like this don't lose all their money and then become dependent on the rest of us to feed them.

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

wow :lol:

You really are a lost cause.

This is why we have regulations, so idiots like this don't lose all their money and then become dependent on the rest of us to feed them.

Oh so you are for regulating everything. The government telling us whats good for us and whats bad for us every step of the way. Isn't that some type of cuck related issue? 

5 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Oh so you are for regulating everything. The government telling us whats good for us and whats bad for us every step of the way. Isn't that some type of cuck related issue? 

:o shots fired

9 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

No I'm not for regulating everything, I'm just saying it's necessary because of people like you.  You are dangerously stupid.

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No I'm not for regulating everything, I'm just saying it's necessary because of people like you.  You are dangerously stupid.

Thats where you are wrong. I have done my research on bitcoin and I know how useful it is. You do not. You can't see how useful it is beyond just being a form of digital gold. You want your cuck overlords to ##### you in the ass with inflation. You secretly love it. Otherwise idk why else you would be so anti bitcoin.

12 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Thats where you are wrong. I have done my research on bitcoin and I know how useful it is. You do not. You can't see how useful it is beyond just being a form of digital gold. You want your cuck overlords to ##### you in the ass with inflation. You secretly love it. Otherwise idk why else you would be so anti bitcoin.

On the last page you posted that there will be opportunities to by corp debt at 6% because they hold bitcoin.  Do you understand how dumb of a statement that is?

42 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

On the last page you posted that there will be opportunities to by corp debt at 6% because they hold bitcoin.  Do you understand how dumb of a statement that is?

And yet look at how much interest there was. This is too easy. Move along. You have been getting burned on this for weeks now.

54 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

And yet look at how much interest there was. This is too easy. Move along. You have been getting burned on this for weeks now.

I'll take that as a 'No' :lol:

I saw one article that said it would go to 1000 and then another said it would go to 200k by years end.  No one has a focking clue

27 minutes ago, edjr said:

I saw one article that said it would go to 1000 and then another said it would go to 200k by years end.  No one has a focking clue

Who says it's going to $1000? Sounds like a bunch of retards.

2 hours ago, edjr said:

You can't trust any mainstream outlets about bitcoin at all. They operate solely for clicks. Bashing bitcoin creates fear which creates clicks

22 hours ago, edjr said:

No one has a focking clue

Exactly.  And anyone that pretends differently is retarded.

18 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

You can't trust any mainstream outlets about bitcoin at all. They operate solely for clicks. Bashing bitcoin creates fear which creates clicks

You also can't trust any source that says it's going to $100K, for the exact same reasion.

Musk says Tesla is back accepting Bitcoin.  Must need a few more hundred million for something.

20 minutes ago, nobody said:

Musk says Tesla is back accepting Bitcoin.  Must need a few more hundred million for something.

Yup, price jumped again.  Earnings are coming up, needed to make the balance sheet look better.

56 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You also can't trust any source that says it's going to $100K, for the exact same reasion.

I trust analytics that show me some sort of proof that it will go above 100k. Like s2f and s2fx models.

I actually don't even need that since mass global adoption will drive the price up anyway.

More and more people are getting on board. Yes IMF and the like hate it, but we have more American politicians adopting bitcoin, including Bidens own cabinet.

The US doesn't have the same global stroke it used to have. The dollar is becoming obsolete on a global scale.

Which we can see the elites of this country no longer care about US prominence. They have urged these money printing policies on so that they can be in a position to be ultra wealthy even while the dollar continues to debase

30 minutes ago, nobody said:

Microstrategy hasn't even bought its $500M yet. Idk if this will keep the price from dropping again, or if this is the start of another leg up. I invested 2k more at 36.5k. Im in no rush to see the price spike so it doesn't bother me if it stays low. All that does is give me more time to acquire more at a discount. Win win for me either way

BUY BUY BUY!! :banana:

On 6/10/2021 at 1:42 AM, Cdub100 said:

Might as well hold unless a person thinks it's going to zero.

That'll happen the day after I buy some. In poker, the dumbest person always gets hosed. Maybe crypto is the same. Don't worry, I'll be sure to give you all a heads up.

I was thinking I may want to learn about crypto. Some day I might want to start up a side gig in weapons trafficking, or drug dealing, or rob a bank and if so, I'd need to come up with a good money laundering scheme. That's why I was a bit spooked and bummed out last week when the goverment tracking down and raided the crypto account of the hackers who shut down that pipeline. It occurs tome that maybe I'm too stupid to go into that line of work.

Any hacker who can't rip me off online isn't worth beans. They should go scrub plates at Long John Silver's instead.

We put all our savings into the school and I'm finally. making decent money now, once the mortgage is paid off, I'm going to have to switch gears and I don't rightly know WTF I'm going to do. I grew up poor and have only ever known scrimping and saving and paying for things in cash.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

That'll happen the day after I buy some. In poker, the dumbest person always gets hosed. Maybe crypto is the same. Don't worry, I'll be sure to give you all a heads up.

I was thinking I may want to learn about crypto. Some day I might want to start up a side gig in weapons trafficking, or drug dealing, or rob a bank and if so, I'd need to come up with a good money laundering scheme. That's why I was a bit spooked and bummed out last week when the goverment tracking down and raided the crypto account of the hackers who shut down that pipeline. It occurs tome that maybe I'm too stupid to go into that line of work.

Any hacker who can't rip me off online isn't worth beans. They should go scrub plates at Long John Silver's instead.

We put all our savings into the school and I'm finally. making decent money now, once the mortgage is paid off, I'm going to have to switch gears and I don't rightly know WTF I'm going to do. I grew up poor and have only ever known scrimping and saving and paying for things in cash.

If you recall I said the FBI  I mean the hackers were dumb to take bitcoin. It's a public ledger so everyone can see the wallet. They might as well have used a standard checking account. That being said there are privacy coins like Monero which they should have asked for.

That's great you want to pay off the mortgage, but I suggest you start saving now and use the power of compound interest. Start putting money into a Roth IRA and buy large cap mutual funds. Just keep putting a little money in every paycheck or once a month and don't look at it.

If you want to get into crypto LMK.

BUY BUY BUY!!! :o

The dogeturd drops another 25%. Now at 17 cents. 

BitTurd has the potential now to drop to $14k if it can't hold 30k.

Both formed massive head & shoulders tops.

10 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Below $30,000. Has to be a great buying opportunity.

BUY BUY BUY!

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Pigs get slaughtered

I thought they got fat and the hogs got slaughtered.