9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Well between the for now im not wishing I wish you're dead and I'll be dead before I know it. I wasn't sure.

Generally, I wish everyone were dead.  Too many fckers fcking up the world.  I’ve been pretty consistent on this.

And you WILL be dead before you know it.  Don’t focus too much on the money.

48 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Generally, I wish everyone were dead.  Too many fckers fcking up the world.  I’ve been pretty consistent on this.

And you WILL be dead before you know it.  Don’t focus too much on the money.

Will do cowboy

11 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Will do cowboy

I think you mean cowperson.

There are two tail winds helping crypto prices.  Inflation and the etf expected to get approved next week.  Counter-intuitively, if your looking for an entry point, it may make sense to wait until the etf is approved.  

A lot of crypto zealots are novice investors and don't understand the concept of "Buy the rumor.  Sell the news," quite yet.  That's why the novices think Bitcoin is going to 100k by the end of the year.  They don't realize the good news is already baked in to the price.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2021 at 11:49 AM, Cdub100 said:

I wish we still had bottom sigs I would frame this post :wub:

You've shown that you understand the shortcomings of the investment and acknowledge them.  That means you care about getting it right and not just being right.  We happen to disagree on the value, but at least you know what you're talking about and can have an honest conversation without letting your hopes, dreams, and emotions influence your investing thesis and outlook.  I have to respect that.

9 minutes ago, nobody said:

There are two tail winds helping crypto prices.  Inflation and the etf expected to get approved next week.  Counter-intuitively, if your looking for an entry point, it may make sense to wait until the etf is approved.  

A lot of crypto zealots are novice investors and don't understand the concept of "Buy the rumor.  Sell the news," quite yet.  That's why the novices think Bitcoin is going to 100k by the end of the year.  They don't realize the good news is already baked in to the price.

I would argue that main stream adoption, institutions holding it on their balance sheet and wall street investment is what is driving the price. That involvement will push it to 100k in the next 3-4 months. Once major institutions like insurance, pension funds, governments etc... Start holding btc we are looking at 500k btc. The adoption of btc is nothing like we have ever seen in the history of the world. More so than gold, stocks, bonds.

I do not expect a major pull back anytime soon that shipped sailed over the summer. 

On 10/15/2021 at 1:16 PM, nobody said:

People love it.  That's the underlying value.

By the way, don't listen to frozenbeernuts on the topic.  Listen to cdub if you want the pro-crypto perspective.

Eat a dlck. I was right. Don't be bltch about it

On 10/16/2021 at 2:45 PM, nobody said:

Horrible take. Don't fock people over with this crap.

No one can predict the price exactly at any moment, but I guarantee I follow along a lot more closely than you do.

DCA into bitcoin

There will only ever be 18+ million bitcoin. The supply coming onto the market gets cut in half every 4 years. What happens when all of the millionaires, billionaires, and entire countries on board into bitcoin?

El Salvador just made the world look like fools with their purchase of bitcoin from their reserves. What happens when other countries follow along?

At a point in the future, and its not that far away, like 4 years, millionaires won't be able to afford a full coin. Not unless they want to spend $1million on a single coin. Owning even a half of a coin will be considered a lot

4 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Eat a dlck. I was right. Don't be bltch about it

You have been right in the macro-sense.  You've just been right for the wrong the reasons.  

It's like me saying, "I'm going to bet on Baltimore because they have nicer uniforms than the Bengals."  If I win, great, but it had nothing to do with my reasoning.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

You have been right in the macro-sense.  You've just been right for the wrong the reasons.  

It's like me saying, "I'm going to bet on Baltimore because they have nicer uniforms than the Bengals."  If I win, great, but it had nothing to do with my reasoning.

My outlook is long term and it has been since I started preaching about bitcoin. Thats the most important game there is, the long game.

There are still quite a few people who doubt bitcoins long term outlook. Thats one of the biggest if not the single biggest reason most people don't buy in. It will ultimately bite them as bitcoin reaches prices  previously thought of as ridiculous. 200k sounds ridiculous, but that's less than a 4x from here.

Zoom out to 5 years down the road and $1Mil is very reasonable. Yet we will have people who will tell us thats impossible. People who haven't studied a single minute of bitcoin

Bitcoin is also the absolute safest of the crypto currencies. There will be alts that out perform it. I am a little risk adverse, so I will take the safe road and keep my money in bitcoin. I may start my bot up again but idk. Thats the only way I buy an alt, and it won't be on my balance for long

6 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Horrible take. Don't fock people over with this crap.

No one can predict the price exactly at any moment, but I guarantee I follow along a lot more closely than you do.

DCA into bitcoin

There will only ever be 18+ million bitcoin. The supply coming onto the market gets cut in half every 4 years. What happens when all of the millionaires, billionaires, and entire countries on board into bitcoin?

El Salvador just made the world look like fools with their purchase of bitcoin from their reserves. What happens when other countries follow along?

At a point in the future, and its not that far away, like 4 years, millionaires won't be able to afford a full coin. Not unless they want to spend $1million on a single coin. Owning even a half of a coin will be considered a lot

I hope so, I have .612 btc in one account, 0.05 in two other accounts

what I am hoping for though is Shiba somehow makes it to 0.001 lol, I have 200 million coins

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I hope so, I have .612 btc in one account, 0.05 in two other accounts

what I am hoping for though is Shiba somehow makes it to 0.001 lol, I have 200 million coins

I had a dream last night Shib hit .05 cents. It's silly but who knows. 

Are you using shibaswap to bury your coins? I have some buried and also providing liquidity with a shib/eth pair.

You can also earn 2% interest by just having your shib on voyager.

18 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I had a dream last night Shib hit .05 cents. It's silly but who knows. 

Are you using shibaswap to bury your coins? I have some buried and also providing liquidity with a shib/eth pair.

You can also earn 2% interest by just having your shib on voyager.

no I just have it on coinbase, I bought 1000$ of coins a couple months back, transferred LTC to Shiba once it launched on Coinbase.  Man .05 would be so awesome, I don't think I could hold

with 200 million coins, if it hits 0.001 thats 200k, 0.01 thats 2 mil and I would definitely sell.  1000$ (which was initially 200$ in LTC) to 2 mil lol

18 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

no I just have it on coinbase, I bought 1000$ of coins a couple months back, transferred LTC to Shiba once it launched on Coinbase.  Man .05 would be so awesome, I don't think I could hold

with 200 million coins, if it hits 0.001 thats 200k, 0.01 thats 2 mil and I would definitely sell.  1000$ (which was initially 200$ in LTC) to 2 mil lol

I'm really not holding my breath. Like I said it was a dream and I expect it to stay that way. That being said Shib at least has something going on with it unlike doge. 

24 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm really not holding my breath. Like I said it was a dream and I expect it to stay that way. That being said Shib at least has something going on with it unlike doge. 

oh yah for sure, I will just hold forever even if it dissolves

On 10/18/2021 at 1:57 PM, Frozenbeernuts said:

My outlook is long term and it has been since I started preaching about bitcoin. Thats the most important game there is, the long game.

There are still quite a few people who doubt bitcoins long term outlook. Thats one of the biggest if not the single biggest reason most people don't buy in. It will ultimately bite them as bitcoin reaches prices  previously thought of as ridiculous. 200k sounds ridiculous, but that's less than a 4x from here.

Zoom out to 5 years down the road and $1Mil is very reasonable. Yet we will have people who will tell us thats impossible. People who haven't studied a single minute of bitcoin

Bitcoin is also the absolute safest of the crypto currencies. There will be alts that out perform it. I am a little risk adverse, so I will take the safe road and keep my money in bitcoin. I may start my bot up again but idk. Thats the only way I buy an alt, and it won't be on my balance for long

I was thinking of finally giving this a try.  Can you remind me if there was a detailed poast in this thread on how to get that going, or can you direct me to an outside resource that would be suitable for the ruhtarded?  🤔

1 hour ago, Mookz said:

I was thinking of finally giving this a try.  Can you remind me if there was a detailed poast in this thread on how to get that going, or can you direct me to an outside resource that would be suitable for the ruhtarded?  🤔

There is no secret formula. TA only helps so much. Just buy and hold.

Bitcoin officially breaks all time high.

Happy if you bought btc at any point in history you're officially in profit day.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Kid seems to have a good head on his shoulders.  🤔

Is just buying and holding some BTC and ETH on Coinbase okay by him?  :)

7 minutes ago, Mookz said:

He's a finical genius. His whole song is about not getting wrapped up in the get-rich-quick or trading programs/bots that never work.

I mean look at those teeth, probably went to Harvard.

Pump it up. You got to pump it up!!! :thumbsup:

On 10/20/2021 at 3:47 PM, Cdub100 said:

He's a finical genius. His whole song is about not getting wrapped up in the get-rich-quick or trading programs/bots that never work.

I mean look at those teeth, probably went to Harvard.

On 10/20/2021 at 3:39 PM, Mookz said:

Omb Bloodbath

RAPPER

Female rapper who went viral for her #SoGoneChallenge. She's popular for her hits, "Not So Gone" and "Could've Been."

Before Fame

Her claim to fame was when her lyrics were recognized by rap Legend Missy Elliott on Twitter in August 2016.

Trivia

She's been compared to artist Young M.A.

Family Life

She's a gay female rapper originally from Houston, Texas.

Associated With

She's been cosigned by rapper Kevin Gates.

16 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Omb Bloodbath

RAPPER

Female rapper who went viral for her #SoGoneChallenge. She's popular for her hits, "Not So Gone" and "Could've Been."

Before Fame

Her claim to fame was when her lyrics were recognized by rap Legend Missy Elliott on Twitter in August 2016.

Trivia

She's been compared to artist Young M.A.

Family Life

She's a gay female rapper originally from Houston, Texas.

Associated With

She's been cosigned by rapper Kevin Gates.

Oh snap.  :o

On 5/7/2021 at 12:36 AM, rurbaniak said:

This is one I like.  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hoge-finance/

In 4 words: Memes, Deflationary, Auto Staking, and Charity.

Like DOGE, but Defi and they have a plan. The developers are super transparent,  and a big community behind them.  Every time someone buys, they burn 1%, and split up the additional 1% to current wallet holders.    I earn a couple hundred coins in auto staking a day right now.   

Only a couple of months old, but worth some pocket money on it at this price.  It's not in US markets yet but sounds like it's coming, but there are other ways to buy it, i.e. Whitebit.  

I recommended this 5 months ago, I said pocket change, but I believe in this one, I have some cash in it.  I'm up, and I believe this in the next SHIB.   But with better tokenomics!  HOGE is about to get listed on a top 3 Exchange, and will moon IMO.   If SHIB can do it, a better one will. It will be either Coinbase, Binance or Ku Koin.  And history shows what SHIB did after it hit a big exchange.    HOGE has a lot of momentum.   

Since ETH makes it hard to buy with gas fee's, I suggest getting it on BSC and Pancake Swap.   

If HOGE hit's the current SHIB Market Cap, it's worth .099 cents.

If HOGE hits the current DOGE Marker Cap, it's worth .075 cents.  

$100 invested at the current price of .0004365 gets you 229,095 coins.

It hit's .01 = $2290

At DOGE Market cap it's $17,182.

I'm not a financial advisor, and you should do your own DD, but I suggest you look into this one.   

14 hours ago, rurbaniak said:

I recommended this 5 months ago, I said pocket change, but I believe in this one, I have some cash in it.  I'm up, and I believe this in the next SHIB.   But with better tokenomics!  HOGE is about to get listed on a top 3 Exchange, and will moon IMO.   If SHIB can do it, a better one will. It will be either Coinbase, Binance or Ku Koin.  And history shows what SHIB did after it hit a big exchange.    HOGE has a lot of momentum.   

Since ETH makes it hard to buy with gas fee's, I suggest getting it on BSC and Pancake Swap.   

If HOGE hit's the current SHIB Market Cap, it's worth .099 cents.

If HOGE hits the current DOGE Marker Cap, it's worth .075 cents.  

$100 invested at the current price of .0004365 gets you 229,095 coins.

It hit's .01 = $2290

At DOGE Market cap it's $17,182.

I'm not a financial advisor, and you should do your own DD, but I suggest you look into this one.   

I'm not seeing it. Nor do I see how it's any better than shib.

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm not seeing it. Nor do I see how it's any better than shib.

The tokenomics explain a lot of this.   

HOGE has a MAX Supply of 1 Trillion, and a circulating supply of 403 Billion.

SHIB has a MAX supply of 1 Quadrillion and a circulating supply of 550 Trillion.  

Looking at this, you can at least tell that SHIB is limited on price.   It's unlikely to hit .01 with these tokenomics.   Doesn't mean you can't make money off it,  or be successful in some form.   

HOGE burns 2% of every transaction.   1% goes back to the community in reflections and the other 1% is burned forever.    Nearly 600 Billion burned to date.  

SHIB burned some by sending tokens to Vitalik Butterin, which initialy didn't help because he donated 10% of it for Coivd India.   And they locked 50% in Uniswap for transactions.  But they have no known burn system to help with this.   

So like BitCoin, scarcity is key here.   HOGE is a true Deflationary token and easy to understand how it can be better in the long run.

HOGE has a great community, working on many use cases, their team is doxxed, it was the first Certik certified meme token,  without a dev wallet (no pump and dump),  Charity,  Hoge Aerospace Institute,  DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) .    "All the members of a DAO need to vote for any changes to be implemented, instead of implemented changes by a sole party (depending on the company’s structure). The funding of DAOs is mainly based on crowdfunding that issues tokens. The governance of DAOs is based on community, while traditional companies’ governance is mostly based on executives, Board of Directors, activist investors. etc. DAOs’ operations are fully transparent and global, meanwhile, traditional companies’ operations are private, only the organization know what is happening, and they are not always global."

Anyways, that said, I think it has a good future,  it's pumping in price now, people are excited, I think it could be the next SHIB.   It's already my highest earning crypto, and I bought a car with DOGE.   

46 minutes ago, rurbaniak said:

The tokenomics explain a lot of this.   

HOGE has a MAX Supply of 1 Trillion, and a circulating supply of 403 Billion.

SHIB has a MAX supply of 1 Quadrillion and a circulating supply of 550 Trillion.  

Looking at this, you can at least tell that SHIB is limited on price.   It's unlikely to hit .01 with these tokenomics.   Doesn't mean you can't make money off it,  or be successful in some form.   

HOGE burns 2% of every transaction.   1% goes back to the community in reflections and the other 1% is burned forever.    Nearly 600 Billion burned to date.  

SHIB burned some by sending tokens to Vitalik Butterin, which initialy didn't help because he donated 10% of it for Coivd India.   And they locked 50% in Uniswap for transactions.  But they have no known burn system to help with this.   

So like BitCoin, scarcity is key here.   HOGE is a true Deflationary token and easy to understand how it can be better in the long run.

HOGE has a great community, working on many use cases, their team is doxxed, it was the first Certik certified meme token,  without a dev wallet (no pump and dump),  Charity,  Hoge Aerospace Institute,  DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) .    "All the members of a DAO need to vote for any changes to be implemented, instead of implemented changes by a sole party (depending on the company’s structure). The funding of DAOs is mainly based on crowdfunding that issues tokens. The governance of DAOs is based on community, while traditional companies’ governance is mostly based on executives, Board of Directors, activist investors. etc. DAOs’ operations are fully transparent and global, meanwhile, traditional companies’ operations are private, only the organization know what is happening, and they are not always global."

Anyways, that said, I think it has a good future,  it's pumping in price now, people are excited, I think it could be the next SHIB.   It's already my highest earning crypto, and I bought a car with DOGE.   

Max Supply doesn't matter for most coins (bitcoin is different). Etheruem (no actual max) and Doge proved that. 

Shiba also burns coins. So I'm not sure you have all the facts

When it comes to dog meme coins scarcity is not the key. It's having a community behind it. Doge has a community. Shib has built up a community. Maybe Hoge can do the same, but it has nothing to do with the ecosystem and I don't hear anyone talking about hoge. Shib got on people's radars due the 1 trillion coins and Vatalkic burning and donating to charity.  Hoge will need the same type of exposure to grow like Shib. Hell, nobody talks about shibaswap.com. They buy the coin because it's cheap and it has a cute dog. That's it, don't overthink it.

Shib has grown to be 1.4% of my portfolio simply from the latest pump. I do not take these coins seriously. 

As for Hoge increasing in value, literally, everything is going up right now.

I hope it pumps and you make a ton of money though. I'm just not seeing it being any better than the 50 other meme coins.

ETA - My buddy just called me about Dogelon Mars (ELON). Looking at how stupid it is I'm willing to bet it pumps harder than hoge. The rules are made up and nothing makes sense.

20 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Max Supply doesn't matter for most coins (bitcoin is different). Etheruem (no actual max) and Doge proved that. 

Shiba also burns coins. So I'm not sure you have all the facts

When it comes to dog meme coins scarcity is not the key. It's having a community behind it. Doge has a community. Shib has built up a community. Maybe Hoge can do the same, but it has nothing to do with the ecosystem and I don't hear anyone talking about hoge. Shib got on people's radars due the 1 trillion coins and Vatalkic burning and donating to charity.  Hoge will need the same type of exposure to grow like Shib. Hell, nobody talks about shibaswap.com. They buy the coin because it's cheap and it has a cute dog. That's it, don't overthink it.

Shib has grown to be 1.4% of my portfolio simply from the latest pump. I do not take these coins seriously. 

As for Hoge increasing in value, literally, everything is going up right now.

I hope it pumps and you make a ton of money though. I'm just not seeing it being any better than the 50 other meme coins.

ETA - My buddy just called me about Dogelon Mars (ELON). Looking at how stupid it is I'm willing to bet it pumps harder than hoge. The rules are made up and nothing makes sense.

That's fine.   Do your own DD, don't trust me for financial decisions.  However. ETH ihas added annual burn to ETH 2.0, and SHIB has burned some, but has no real burn system.    And I'll leave this here on a parting note: 

7 minutes ago, rurbaniak said:

That's fine.   Do your own DD, don't trust me for financial decisions.  However. ETH ihas added annual burn to ETH 2.0, and SHIB has burned some, but has no real burn system.    And I'll leave this here on a parting note: 

Awesome I hope it moons for you. I don't see how it's any different than the 20 other dog meme coins... So yeah I hope it pops and you can buy another car. :cheers:

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Another all-time high.

Prepare for freefall as I am back in.  :( 

1 hour ago, Mookz said:

Prepare for freefall as I am back in.  :( 

I hope so. I just bought 20k today and buying another 10k tomorrow.

11 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I hope so. I just bought 20k today and buying another 10k tomorrow.

Dam boy, you comin' up in da wurlt. :o

My plan was just to buy some Bitcoin and Ethereum from time to time at a 2:1 ratio and let it sit there in Coinbase.  Sound okay?  🤔

1 hour ago, Mookz said:

Dam boy, you comin' up in da wurlt. :o

My plan was just to buy some Bitcoin and Ethereum from time to time at a 2:1 ratio and let it sit there in Coinbase.  Sound okay?  🤔

That's a pretty good idea. The only adjustment I would make is to not use coinbase for a bunch of reasons, but specifically, if you're going to buy and hold you may as well stake the coins and earn interest.

I can PM you a site I use to purchase and stake 

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I put in sell orders of BTC LTC ETH and Cardano

congrats!

37 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I put in sell orders of BTC LTC ETH and Cardano

What do you know that we don't?  :ninja: