16 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I always sell as it approaches the 9's hasn't failed me yet, honestly expect BTC to drop back to 62 

Ah okay, that makes sense psychologically.  :thumbsup:

42 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I always sell as it approaches the 9's hasn't failed me yet, honestly expect BTC to drop back to 62 

I spent my rounds because I think we breakthrough this time. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Wow d00d, right on schedule.  :o

9 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Wow d00d, right on schedule.  :o

Yeah he did good.

6 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Raiders, what does the 9’s mean? Explain this term, please. 

2 hours ago, peenie said:

Raiders, what does the 9’s mean? Explain this term, please. 

Meaning I put a sell order every time it flips to 9. I sell everything of the major cryptos and hold my alt coins. 

sold at exactly 69000. Have sold at 49000 39000 etc. they when it reaches 2 (62000) i rebuy with everything I sold

i let BTC determine my sales 

im

about to buy again too. As it dropped to 64000 already. Have buy order set at 62000. Will buy back others in the morning

• Thanks 1

On 11/10/2021 at 9:15 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Meaning I put a sell order every time it flips to 9. I sell everything of the major cryptos and hold my alt coins. 

sold at exactly 69000. Have sold at 49000 39000 etc. they when it reaches 2 (62000) i rebuy with everything I sold

i let BTC determine my sales 

im

about to buy again too. As it dropped to 64000 already. Have buy order set at 62000. Will buy back others in the morning

Interesting… clearly it eventually goes past the 9s, at which point to you buy back in if it keeps going up? :cheers:

Actually came here to post this video of a digital artist who goes by “Beeple” who sold an NFT at auction yesterday for $29M, apparently earlier he had sold some work for $69M. 

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Interesting… clearly it eventually goes past the 9s, at which point to you buy back in if it keeps going up? :cheers:

so far it hasn't

I only do that dip one time and its worked everytime

if it doesn't (I currently have 1.12 BTC) and it goes to 100k I lose 31k approx

in the mean time, I can make more than that (albeit more risk) in one of the 100+ alt coins I have money in

also I should clarify I only do this with 1 account, my coinbase account cause its easy to do transactions, far better than any other platform

I have .2 BTC in coinbasepro and .4btc in robinhood that I never touch

15 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so far it hasn't

I only do that dip one time and its worked everytime

if it doesn't (I currently have 1.12 BTC) and it goes to 100k I lose 31k approx

in the mean time, I can make more than that (albeit more risk) in one of the 100+ alt coins I have money in

also I should clarify I only do this with 1 account, my coinbase account cause its easy to do transactions, far better than any other platform

I have .2 BTC in coinbasepro and .4btc in robinhood that I never touch

Gotcha, I didn’t realize you only do that dip once.  Interesting that it has happened every time. :cheers: 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Gotcha, I didn’t realize you only do that dip once.  Interesting that it has happened every time. :cheers: 

yah I try to stick to my guns, it was hard when it hit 60 before and dipped to 32 after that, I sold at 59, bought at 52 and watched it sink lol

On 11/9/2021 at 5:53 PM, Mookz said:

Prepare for freefall as I am back in.  :( 

🤨

• Haha 1

On 11/13/2021 at 4:01 PM, jerryskids said:

Actually came here to post this video of a digital artist who goes by “Beeple” who sold an NFT at auction yesterday for $29M, apparently earlier he had sold some work for $69M. 

NFT’s are exploding,  but I believe most will end up being horrible long-term investments. 

5 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

NFT’s are exploding,  but I believe most will end up being horrible long-term investments. 

A lot of the NFT selling is fake. People selling to themselves to pump up the price.

21 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I am back in now I wont sell again til 79

my profit is 7k essentially which is btc (0.1) ish

I went from 1.21 btc to 1.31 with some fractions

Great work!

I wish I had waited to sink that 30k in but it is what it is.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Great work!

I wish I had waited to sink that 30k in but it is what it is.

hindsight of course, but I just follow my pattern and dont sweat it.  I started with .5 BTC and got in at 12

WTF?

I could REALLY use an abbreviation list so I know what you guys are talking about

7 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

WTF?

I could REALLY use an abbreviation list so I know what you guys are talking about

Btc bitty titty comittee

• Haha 1

Just made 10k buying and selling NFTs on the theta network. 1/3 of it coming from getting a Secret Pineapple Container.

It's still crazy to me people buy sh1tty art jpgs for thousands of dollars

• Like 1

On 11/25/2021 at 9:58 AM, Cdub100 said:

Just made 10k buying and selling NFTs on the theta network. 1/3 of it coming from getting a Secret Pineapple Container.

It's still crazy to me people buy sh1tty art jpgs for thousands of dollars

I got a Gordie Howe Hat Trick NFT I'll let go for a cool 10k if your interested!  

39 minutes ago, rurbaniak said:

I got a Gordie Howe Hat Trick NFT I'll let go for a cool 10k if your interested!  

Sorry I only buy sh1tty art that was probably drawn by a 3rd grader or pixelated dogs.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Sorry I only buy sh1tty art that was probably drawn by a 3rd grader or pixelated dogs.

😆

On 10/20/2021 at 3:39 PM, Mookz said:

Kid seems to have a good head on his shoulders.  🤔

Is just buying and holding some BTC and ETH on Coinbase okay by him?  :)

According to his lyrics, you should smoke about it and stuff. 

Don't do it to them niggas, Bloodbath (don't do it to 'em)
Don't do it to them niggas, Bloodbath (I won't)
I'm on some new , they on my old , woo!
I got a new , had to cut my old loose
These niggas know how I scoot up
Pop me a bean and I boot up
Pour up the lean out the Cruiser
Teach 'em the game like a tutor
Feeling like Ken, I counted up ten up in the Benz, uh-huh
Straight out the gutter, only my brothers, you can't get in, haha
I seen dope fiends and a whole lot of pipe dreams
In the three, what you know 'bout it?
Don't do it to them niggas, Bloodbath
Don't do it, Bloodbath (ay)
Judy me down, tooly spray rounds
That's the K sound, that Tre, that's my playground
'Cause I got big racks (poking out)
Just beat the case, let's smoke it out
Talking loud, let's smoke about it
We scootin' up and you know you not (ay)
My 'bout to drop (ay)
Know I'm bout to pop (ay)
Woodie got that Cartier and he just bust it down (Woodie)
I'm richer than all my opps
We done hopped out on all they blocks
With a drumroll (ay, ay, ay, ay)
Bloodbath
Blood, Bloodbath
Bloodbath

Imagine being so brain washed and devoid of any critical thinking skills that you believed money increasing in value was a bad thing.

3 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Imagine being so brain washed and devoid of any critical thinking skills that you believed money increasing in value was a bad thing.

I didn't understand why deflation was bad either... In 9th grade.  Then I started to understand how the economy works.

34 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

We are just going to inflate the debt away by creating more debt. HuuuurDuuuuuurrrrr

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nobody said:

I didn't understand why deflation was bad either... In 9th grade.  Then I started to understand how the economy works.

I can't say that I know for sure if a fixed small % of currency inflation would be better than 0 currency inflation. What I do know for a fact is that every single currency that has been inflated by the people who control it has failed. There isn't a single one that has survived inflation besides some of the more recent currencies like the USD

If you can't see this then you are completely clueless. I mean holy shlt dude, look at how bad inflation is getting. Do you not see it?

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

We are just going to inflate the debt away by creating more debt. HuuuurDuuuuuurrrrr

Its sad that people don't get what Biden or the fed are saying. When they say they will increase the budget to fix inflation, they are also saying We are going to use the same exact methods that brought us all of this inflation to fix inflation. How are people this dense??

I'm going to get rid of my debt by taking out a 50k loan to pay off my 50k loan. Does that make any sense? To nobody it does apparently.

Inflation is too high right now.  That doesn't mean we need to scrap the whole system.

• Thanks 1

I was reading a good point brought up on Twitter. Of course Yellen, Powell, central bankers, Biden, well not Biden because his brain is mush, and the Presidents of past all knew money printing would lead to inflation

At this point in the cycle, we are so far removed from a healthy draw back that if the fed raised rates and cut spending, we would have an epic depression that would lead to pure chaos and anarchy. At this point it doesn't matter what they want to do, they have to keep the ponzi going in order to avoid a melt down

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

Inflation is too high right now.  That doesn't mean we need to scrap the whole system.

You have no clue then. This is what happens to currency every single time. The system is focked because paper currency is always abused and printed into ruin. Read a history book for focks sake. I would be embarrassed to be this naive

• Thanks 1

The Federal Reserve has printing money to pay for about $29 trillion in U.S. debt. However, what’s new is that the 40% of US dollars in existence were printed in the last 12 months alone.

https://techstartups.com/2021/05/22/40-us-dollars-existence-printed-last-12-months-america-repeating-mistake-1921-weimar-germany/#:~:text=The Federal Reserve has printing money to pay,were printed in the last 12 months alone.

A

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

You have no clue then. This is what happens to currency every single time. The system is focked because paper currency is always abused and printed into ruin. Read a history book for focks sake. I would be embarrassed to be this naive

What currency has lasted throughout history?  Gold isn't a currency by the way.  

Just now, nobody said:

What currency has lasted throughout history?  Gold isn't a currency by the way.  

It was used in coins at one point. Do you know why the currencies that used gold ended up failing? Because the people in charge started reducing the % of gold in the coins. The people in charge of making the money will always try to debase it by printing more.

And crypto is immune to this?  It's SW.  They don't even need to print more.  They just need to change lines of code.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

And crypto is immune to this?  It's SW.  They don't even need to print more.  They just need to change lines of code.

Bitcoin is not the same as crypto. Yes all crypto can inflate the supply. Bitcoin cannot. If they try, the coin will fork into two separate coins, and the important people in the bitcoin community will follow along with the original protocol.

2 hours ago, nobody said:

Yeah, that's been done. Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV / Etherum Classic etc... There is only one bitcoin and there will only ever be 21 million Bitcoin.