Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

Kathy Griffin

Should be arrested

Arrested? No

Shunned? Sure. Though I figured she already is.

Unfunny and classless did an unfunny and classless photo shoot for a photographer who likes controversy

never liked her comedy stylings.

Meh, this is what celebs (if she even counts as one) have to do to try to stay relevant. Try to be shocking. Same reason Miley Cyrus used to herself with bowling pins on stage during concerts.

Did a photoshoot with a bloody Trump mask

As if she beheaded him ala ISIS.

What more do you guys expect from the entertainment,crowd?

If you arrest her, go back and arrest Snoop for his video.

Imagine if the louder with Crowder guy did that with an Obama head?

Sounds like someone just do a copycat shoot except use an Obama mask. See how much outrage there is

yeah, tied with a noose. Libs would go ape crap.

Well it has people talking about her so it worked.

I was hoping this was a RIP thread.

Logically speaking....

The secret service should be asking her a few questions...and it should be a career ender (insert obvious joke).

Too many otherwise decent people have been publicly crucified and/or lost their livelihoods for saying/doing far lesser things.

She needs to bear some consequences. Surprisingly to no one, it took me longer to type the above than CNN spent on the matter.

On a different, but related note; I am so GD sick of CNN et al trying to blame Trump for this focking nutjob in Oregon. I think he is a bloviating, half-witted, bullying moron, but he has nothing to do with that attack. And, for those SPLC / CNN types trying to say shiit like "POTUS should set the tone " and "He's created an environment..."

I'll say the same thing i usually reserve for the half-witted mouf-breavers who support idiots on the right: Do you have NO focking memory at all? Are you absolutely incapable of intellectual juxtaposition and the formation of cogent comparison?

To wit: If somehow, we're going to say that all these 'hate' attacks are coming from Trump and his half-witted comments, somebody explain THIS to me:

DYLAN ROOF. EMANUEL A.M.E. - Occurred under Obama's watch. Where the fock was the POTUS-blaming on THAT one?

PULSE NIGHTCLUB: - Occurred under Obama's watch. Where were the LGBLT's and SPLC hand-wringers on THAT one?

Fock, I hate this place. I'm starting to root for the NoKo's. :wall:

Should be arrested

:thumbsup:

She apologized and it was sincere. Maybe this will bring some sanity to all those who are trying to out-do each other in the Trump hate.

She apologized and it was sincere. Maybe this will bring some sanity to all those who are trying to out-do each other in the Trump hate.

Maybe. I think it's a shame the presidency is so disrespected. It started to ramp up with Obama, and now it has people trying to outdo the Obama haters with their own Trump disdain. The guy is a fvcking joke, yeah we all get that, but the presidency should still command some sort of decorum. I don't care how pithy Trump gets.

Proved she is just as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside.

Newbie and Shoflake go radio silent on this? Interesting.

Newbie and Shoflake go radio silent on this? Interesting.

My opinion? An aging has-been intentionally doing something that she knew was outrageous to get herself back in the news. And it worked. If I found out people decided to boycott her shows or projects, I'd have no problem with that. I don't like seeing people benefit by doing intentionally distasteful things to get publicity. Love when it backfires.

Were you waiting for your invitation to this thread. :dunno:

Were you waiting for your invitation to this thread. :dunno:

You're not the boss of me

You're not the boss of me

Was just a question Mary.

FlaHawker can't read. Mine was the focking 2nd reply in the thread.

And Hawker had not posted a thing in here until I see the quote newbie replied to. His post not about the topic...but whining about others again.

Focking useless troll

FlaHawker can't read. Mine was the focking 2nd reply in the thread.

And Hawker had not posted a thing in here until I see the quote newbie replied to. His post not about the topic...but whining about others again.

Focking useless troll

Issues.............

Or maybe she got her minute in the limelight, got the picture floated nationwide and now she can exit without taking a hit. She only apologizes because the outrage was going to cost her a job

Issues.............

I guess unemployment and Xanax will do that to you.

She's an idiot... I'm not sure she should be locked up for it - but I'd damn sure boycott anything she does.