Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Edex Cup II US Open Draft - TERMINÉ

Then I'll obviously I will take full advantage of this good break and steal the following player....

6.06 Patweiser Perez

I'm not liking the attitude being hurled at my boy CBF.

I don't think he understood Cruzer's comment and we would have been waiting a while until anyone told the great one to repick. Mere mortals are told within seconds complete with quotes of the player already being picked :P

I don't think he understood Cruzer's comment...

No - but it sure was fitting. :D

Same rules.

$5 per stroke

If you don't have 3 makes the cut, it's $50

bet is null if we both don't have 3 make the cut.

Done.

Done.

What ya up for this time? Let's change it up - do this for the Open?

6.08 Tommy Fleetwood

KSB to finish this off...

Like he does with Tiger and Lebron?

I have a bad feeling this is going to be a long, drawn out, stop and start kind of championship... Focking rain. :mad:

Robert Diaz would get in the field if Nippleson withdraws.

it's only just CBF get Diaz should this happen.

What ya up for this time? Let's change it up - do this for the Open?

Whatever you want. The only thing I don't need is golf balls. Golf shirt, T-shirt, hat, what do you think?

Same rules.

$5 per stroke

If you don't have 3 makes the cut, it's $50

bet is null if we both don't have 3 make the cut.

Capped at $50 if we each have three or more make the cut and somebody really poops themselves on the weekend.

Whatever you want. The only thing I don't need is golf balls. Golf shirt, T-shirt, hat, what do you think?

How about if you win, I will surprise you with something of local flare... If I win, a golf shirt? You already have 2 - I'll mix it up for you.

Capped at $50 if we each have three or more make the cut and somebody really poops themselves on the weekend.

I was originally thinking 10 per shot and then saw last years scores in the Us open.

could have been a 200 loss (or win)

50 works

How about if you win, I will surprise you with something of local flare... If I win, a golf shirt? You already have 2 - I'll mix it up for you.

Done.

I'm in the car, will finish off in about an hour.

lebron takes that long to cvvm?

I really don't need more golf shirts, or balls or anything golf related unless someone wants to buy and ship me a new vokey 56* :D. (In the unlikely event that I win)

I really don't need more golf shirts, or balls or anything golf related unless someone wants to buy and ship me a new vokey 56* :D. (In the unlikely event that I win)

Try the mizuno MP wedges as well. Very similar to the volleys. Love my 52 56... have a 60 but I like opening up the face of the 56 when I need to get vertical in a hurry

I've tried the Vokey a few times.. Just too much weight in the head for me, I like them lighter. I'm a longtime Cleveland wedge guy. I also play a 54*.

I assume fox is doing the telecast?

:pointstosky:

Awful

No Johnny Miller is a good trade-off though

I think I have a top 3 team again

For drafting in the basement, I think your team is solid.

Several strong teams in fact, with prolly KSB tops on my list. I think everybody has a legit shot - even those who've not faired so well in the past, like cbf. :D

Awful

:nono:

Utter dog shiit of a telecast - Fox has not clue what they're doing...... Just not the same w/out NBC doing it.

Utter dog shiit of a telecast - Fox has not clue what they're doing...... Just not the same w/out NBC doing it.

I disagree.

The ball tracker is great and Faxon is good

I disagree.

The ball tracker is great and Faxon is good

Joe Buck has no biz being in a golf booth, period. He's already the all time worst in that spot, bar none.

As if that weren't enough, we get Steve Flesch in the tower, are you kidding me - Steve Flesch? With Julie Inskter, Scott McCarron and Ken Brown on the ground? Good grief - you'd think we'd suffered enough. But no, then we get Mark Brooks (aka the Nasally, Human Wet Blanket) in the studio.. I've seen train wrecks less catastrophic... They're going on year 3 now, hopefully somebody in the technical booth has figured out what in the hell they are doing - they've been lost for the last 2.

Did KSB ever make his pick? I got lost somewhere between the discussion of Fox's telecast and golf attire. :lol:

For drafting in the basement, I think your team is solid.

Several strong teams in fact, with prolly KSB tops on my list. I think everybody has a legit shot - even those who've not faired so well in the past, like cbf. :D

I won the draft the minute I decided to take part in this tourney..........and when I drafted the Thrill, I just danced in the endzone some, Billy White Shoes style....as now my team's ratings will shoot through the roof these next few days.

Fox does have the Shark, Curtis Strange and Holly Sonders though - all 3 they don't use right.

Strange and Norman should be switched - with Curtis doing lead analyst. I mean, he did win 2 of these, back-to-back, after all.. He's far more seasoned, and frankly, just better at it.. Holly they should have prancing around in short skirts and tight shirts - displaying her often.. Lately they've had her sitting in a chair, wearing pants - freaking stupid.

Myself, Dainer and Pat are in for the Hole in One.

please state your intentions if you wish to be in.

you can pay now or next tourney

I won the draft the minute I decided to take part in this tourney..........and when I drafted the Thrill, I just danced in the endzone some, Billy White Shoes style....as now my team's ratings will shoot through the roof these next few days.

I must admit, I did forget about the Phil Tracker. :o:

Fox does have the Shark, Curtis Strange and Holly Sonders though - all 3 they don't use right.

Strange and Norman should be switched - with Curtis doing lead analyst. He's far more seasoned, and frankly, just better at it.. Holly they should have prancing around in short skirts and tight shirts - displaying her often.. Lately they've had her sitting in a chair, wearing pants - freaking stupid.

I forgot about Strange, he's ok. Other then that CBS has the monopoly on it. I like Tirico too.