Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Global Warm, er, Climate Chan, er, SCIENCE = WRONG!

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Should be what, 100, 105 this summer?

Where I grew up in the Chicago area, the summers never got about 50 degrees. :nono: And now with all this global warming, it's up to 62 degrees in June for God's sake. Will this never end? Oh, yeah, I forgot. We will all be dead in 10 years I heard. Cortez mentioned that herself. And she is a... really smart. :blink:

1 minute ago, sderk said:

We will all be dead in 10 years I heard. Cortez mentioned that herself. And she is a... really smart. :blink:

I think she pulled out of that statement, which is something her father should have done...

10 minutes ago, posty said:

I think she pulled out of that statement, which is something her father should have done...

Her mother should have aborted. And that is right in line with what she believes in.

4 hours ago, sderk said:

Where I grew up in the Chicago area, the summers never got about 50 degrees. :nono: And now with all this global warming, it's up to 62 degrees in June for God's sake. Will this never end? Oh, yeah, I forgot. We will all be dead in 10 years I heard. Cortez mentioned that herself. And she is a... really smart. :blink:

If we are going to be dead in 10 years wouldn’t it make more sense to have a 10 year party!

Whenever you hear the consensus of scientists agrees on something or other, reach for your wallet, because you're being had. - Michael Crichton

21 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

If we are going to be dead in 10 years wouldn’t it make more sense to have a 10 year party!

Whenever you hear the consensus of scientists agrees on something or other, reach for your wallet, because you're being had. - Michael Crichton

I wanna know if the people who are reporting this are reducing all of their 401k contributions to 0%. 

And spending all of their current savings on parties and such.

• Like 1

I got rained on doing yard work because meteorologists can't accurately predict the weather four hours ahead of time, but I'm supposed to believe that if I eat a hamburger for lunch that it will cause a .02 degree rise in temperature 20 years from now? Also, the way to fix this "problem" is to redistribute wealth? C'mon man.

This is an article from 2015:

FLASHBACK: ABC's ’08 Prediction: NYC Under Water from Climate Change By June 2015

New York City underwater? Gas over $9 a gallon? A carton of milk costs almost $13? Welcome to June 12,  2015. Or at least that was the wildly-inaccurate version of 2015 predicted by ABC News exactly seven years ago. Appearing on Good Morning America in 2008, Bob Woodruff hyped Earth 2100, a special that pushed apocalyptic predictions of the then-futuristic 2015.

one expert warns that in 2015 the sea level will rise quickly, a visual shows New York City being engulfed by water. The video montage includes another unidentified person predicting that "flames cover hundreds of miles." 

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2015/06/12/flashback-abcs-08-prediction-nyc-under-water-climate-change-june

• Haha 2