Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Round Ten-Sixteen Commentary**

you have to learn to be a little thick skinned with this group. we sometimes get on each other but its usually harmless unless your name is Clash. Also remember most of this group had been doing this June Mock for several+ years.

you have to learn to be a little thick skinned with this group. we sometimes get on each other but its usually harmless unless your name is Clash. Also remember most of this group had been doing this June Mock for several+ years.

Nearly 20 for me.

The board is the mother ship.

and......... "I'm your captain, I'm your captain

Though I'm feeling mighty sick

Everybody, listen to me

I'm getting closer to my home.........."

• Like 1

Nice ICE. Rishard was the guy I was deciding between. I went back up te because that pool was looking real shallow. You got a good steady one.

and......... "I'm your captain, I'm your captain[/size]

Though I'm feeling mighty sick[/size]Everybody, listen to me[/size]

I'm getting closer to my home.........."[/size]

I actually went and saw Grand Funk 4 years ago in Ruidoso. They opened with that and rocked the whole concert. All original members present.

I was waffling between Garcon and Matthews. Yeah, the Titans picked a WR very early, but rookie WRs are a dubious proposition. Matthews may very well end the year still as their WR1.

I was waffling between Garcon and Matthews. Yeah, the Titans picked a WR very early, but rookie WRs are a dubious proposition. Matthews may very well end the year still as their WR1.

I actually drafted Corey Davis as well. It just got to the point that Matthews was ranked soooo much higher than anyone else that I felt it was a wise move to hedge my bets.

ICEMAN

Round 1

*boredom setting in*

Round 10

Thank you Fumble for defending my honor!

I have been extremely busy, and was starting a 6 person interview before I submitted my Dalton selection.

I am going for two different positions so it's been stressful.

example of our playful ribbing ^_^

Unfortunate timing today (I know the clock is off) but Shovel was online just a little bit before ICE picked.

Interesting, care to elaborate further?

Interesting, care to elaborate further?

None of the first rounders last year did sh*t. The year before, Cooper did well, the other 5 did sh*t. The class of '14 did well, '13 did sh*t. They aren't the kiss of death they used to be, but they're still a big gamble.

Matthews started the year splitting snaps. By midseason, he took over and ended with nearly 1K yards and 9 TDs.

None of the first rounders last year did sh*t. The year before, Cooper did well, the other 5 did sh*t. The class of '14 did well, '13 did sh*t. They aren't the kiss of death they used to be, but they're still a big gamble.

Matthews started the year splitting snaps. By midseason, he took over and ended with nearly 1K yards and 9 TDs.

Good stuff

Damn Sniped on Woods pick, that's who I was going for.

I can see why. That Jared Goff can sure light up a scoreboard. ;)

I think Woodhead in the 11th is great value. He was my other option, but went WR route.

Hope you all had a good weekend!

I think Kevin White will disappoint even more than one might think, another one of those gimmicky WVU/VaTech players that seem great in college, but can never "fit" into a legitimate offensive strategy. To me the guy is just undraftable.

Damn Sniped on Woods pick, that's who I was going for.

Not sure I sense some sarcasm here or a true comment?.

My reasoning, despite his poor QB, is he is a WR1 on this team. He had few targets in Buffalo and he joins a new OC. If Woods doesn't work out......he's only my WR5.

• Like 1

Went back and forth on two backs. One with a bigger upside, one with a bigger floor. Stewart should still get goal line work and a decent amount of work running in general. And if McCaffery flops, get hurt, or the coaches don't want to use him as an every down back...

Heading into the courthouse. Have to testify in a case. Should be able to monitor while I wait.

May be a while. Have not seen Joe yet this morning.

No comment........................................yet

*boredom setting in*

wish I could post pictures

• Like 1

Jamaal Charles - Not expecting much, but at pick 11.11, taking a Denver RB seems like an OK idea, having already setup a reasonable stable of them,and I know he is ADP'ing the round 8 range of late......worth the pick....

Saw Coleman sitting there, could never bring myself to do it, to me the Browns players to a man are untouchable....

Marshall is long gone.

I guess court appearances are hard on the brain...

I guess court appearances are hard on the brain...

Didn't scroll up far enough on the taken WR list. Sorry

Nice pick Jscott, Mathews was going to be my pick there, but Shepard was my backup just in case.

• Like 1

Not sure I sense some sarcasm here or a true comment?.

My reasoning, despite his poor QB, is he is a WR1 on this team. He had few targets in Buffalo and he joins a new OC. If Woods doesn't work out......he's only my WR5.

No sarcasm, I think Goff performs better in McVay's offense. I think he should do well.

Zero Activity Joe

FF Rookie

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:36 AM

Sorry for the inactivity yesterday boys! Won't happen again!!

Lmao. Nice.

Fleener had a disappointing year learning a new system, but still finished at the border of TE1/TE2 territory. I think he's a nice gamble being drafted as a mid TE2.

im glad this changed to 16 rounds... not sure what year we did that but i remember a point in time where i always had to choose between a 5th wr or 5th rb. now i can do both or go 6-4 split.