Strike

Winning! MAGA!

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

From the guy who thinks we’re can fund single payer and free college for $115 billion.

if you don’t understand what is going on along the border today and the progress that has been made you can’t be helped. You are nothing more than an instant gratification Millennial.

I think we could absolutely fund a social program if we got rid of the huge flow of immigrants. Not that I want to, but we could. 

Instant gratification? This problems needed fixing since he 60s. You all want to claim we MAGA’d and kick the can down the road. He won his election because he said he would fix the immigration problem and it isn’t fixed and his second term is no guarantee. He could turn the immigration rhetoric up to 10, start tweeting about it etc... but he isn’t. He could definitely do more I know that. 

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I think we could absolutely fund a social program if we got rid of the huge flow of immigrants. Not that I want to, but we could. 

Instant gratification? This problems needed fixing since he 60s. You all want to claim we MAGA’d and kick the can down the road. He won his election because he said he would fix the immigration problem and it isn’t fixed and his second term is no guarantee. He could turn the immigration rhetoric up to 10, start tweeting about it etc... but he isn’t. He could definitely do more I know that. 

I see you still haven’t bothered to find out what we are doing on the border. You can’t fix a 50 year problem by your self but the strides he has made have been incredible. Vote for Warren and quit whining!

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I see you still haven’t bothered to find out what we are doing on the border. You can’t fix a 50 year problem by your self but the strides he has made have been incredible. Vote for Warren and quit whining!

Border crossings are only a small portion of the immigration problem. What about all the visas we give out every year? What’s he doing about those? That’s a far bigger issue than Mexicans running over the border. 

Yeah man I’m gonna vote for Warren, lol. 

Louisiana Republicans score big legislative wins

Amid record turnout for what is usually a sleepy off-year, irregular election, Louisiana Republicans locked up enough seats in the state Senate to amount to a super majority. The party came within seven seats of winning a super majority in the state House, too, with eight runoff elections to come in November.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/465739-louisiana-republicans-score-big-legislative-wins

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Louisiana Republicans score big legislative wins

Amid record turnout for what is usually a sleepy off-year, irregular election, Louisiana Republicans locked up enough seats in the state Senate to amount to a super majority. The party came within seven seats of winning a super majority in the state House, too, with eight runoff elections to come in November.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/465739-louisiana-republicans-score-big-legislative-wins

Yeah, but are the Dem's claiming they won regardless of that actual outcome?  I mean, they only respect elections when they win them  😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Trump is on his way to an easy win in 2020, according to Moody’s accurate election model

The Moody’s models have been backtested to 1980 and were correct each time — except in 2016, when it indicated Clinton would get a narrow victory.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/15/moodys-trump-on-his-way-to-an-easy-2020-win-if-economy-holds-up.html

So out of 2 competitive elections in that timeframe it got one right and one wrong?

5 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

So out of 2 competitive elections in that timeframe it got one right and one wrong?

From the article...."The modeling has been highly accurate going back to the 1980 election, missing only once."

8 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

From the article...."The modeling has been highly accurate going back to the 1980 election, missing only once."

Right and the only 2 extremely competitive elections in that time period were Bush Gore and Clinton Trump  and they went 50/50 on them

shrug

7 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Right and the only 2 extremely competitive elections in that time period were Bush Gore and Clinton Trump  and they went 50/50 on them

shrug

And 2020 won't be competitive, so we can declare Trump the winner.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

shrug

Reagan was suppose to loose twice according to many polls and predictions. In 2016 the week before the election people were giving Hillary a 12 point lead while Moody gave her a slight edge.

14 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Reagan was suppose to loose twice according to many polls and predictions. In 2016 the week before the election people were giving Hillary a 12 point lead while Moody gave her a slight edge.

regan was favored in both final November Gallop polls 47-44 and then 59-41 which I guess the 80 polls were closer than I realized even though the election was total destruction 

New trade deal, horrible NAFTA to be replaced. Democrats trying to claim credit, as if it were their idea. They weren't even talking about it until Trump brought it up and made it one of his campaign points. Promises made, promises kept. He should rename it the "magic wand" trade deal. 

On 10/17/2019 at 12:31 PM, bandrus1 said:

regan was favored in both final November Gallop polls 47-44 and then 59-41 which I guess the 80 polls were closer than I realized even though the election was total destruction 

in almost every election, republican support is understated and then the polls shift towards the end in favor of the republican. so if you only look at the final poll they seem ok bit if you look at the entire period of polling you see democrat bias.  

53 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Can anyone figure out why the democrats would want that? I'm at a loss. 

51 minutes ago, riversco said:

in almost every election, republican support is understated and then the polls shift towards the end in favor of the republican. so if you only look at the final poll they seem ok bit if you look at the entire period of polling you see democrat bias.  

Because the Democrats religion is their party. And like any other zealot they are loud and proud. Explains everything you need to know about their behavior when it comes to politics.

I voted for Dan. Talked to him at his campaign kickoff. It was at somebody's house. Really cool. About 30 of us in the living room asking questions. Super smart guy but agree, left out why the Democrats want it at zero. 

Only thing comes to mind is they don't want drug prices going down. Trump gets a major victory which Americans would notice immediately and they lose more voters. 

5 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I voted for Dan. Talked to him at his campaign kickoff. It was at somebody's house. Really cool. About 30 of us in the living room asking questions. Super smart guy but agree, left out why the Democrats want it at zero. 

Only thing comes to mind is they don't want drug prices going down. Trump gets a major victory which Americans would notice immediately and they lose more voters. 

Plus Drug companies can now market their own drugs for cheap on day 1 in Mexico and Canada instead of waiting 5 years.  High prices here, cheap prices there, win-win for big pharma.  I am sure the money trail to certain politicians is easy to see.

Mar. 2 2020

US Manufacturing jobs

360,000 job openings

$28.14 Ave. starting hourly wage

3.3% one year wage increase

Obama said it couldn’t be done.

Just now, Baker Boy said:

Mar. 2 2020

US Manufacturing jobs

360,000 job openings

$28.14 Ave. starting hourly wage

3.3% one year wage increase

Obama said it couldn’t be done.

Do GDP and compare to Obama

And hows' the stock market doing now that the world is seeing Trump's politics over leadership regarding the virus?

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

And hows' the stock market doing now that the world is seeing Trump's politics over leadership regarding the virus?

Up about 3 pct

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Dow up over 650 today, NASDAQ up 208

Thanks for asking.  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Up about 3 pct

Obama had a 5.5% quarter. And a 5.0% quarter.  And a 4.7% quarter. And as 3.6% quarter.

Trump's best quarter ever was 3.5%

He's Obama's AA team. Not even AAA.  hth

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Dow up over 650 today, NASDAQ up 208

Thanks for asking.  

Sweet.  How about last week?

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Obama had a 5.5% quarter. And a 5.0% quarter.  And a 4.7% quarter. And as 3.6% quarter.

Trump's best quarter ever was 3.5%

He's Obama's AA team. Not even AAA.  hth

Someone doesn’t know how percentages work. Maybe AOC can get you in a charter school too. Lol 

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Well, you claim it went down because of Trumps inaction. Now that the markets have seen how it’s being handled they have reacted. Hurts that narrative I guess. 

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Last week wiped out almost two years but it's rebounding nicely today.

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Someone doesn’t know how percentages work. Maybe AOC can get you in a charter school too. Lol 

Oh for God's sake. You threw out a percentage. I gave you actual percentages. They made Trump look bad so you resorted to this?  LOLOL  That reminds me of 8 years of saying Obama's unemployment levels weren't accurate as they fell from 10 % to 4.7%.  And they suddenly became accurate again when they dropped another measly 1% in three years under Trump.    🤣

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Last week wiped out almost two years but it's rebounding nicely today.

Let's hope Trump shuts the f*ck up long enough to get some stability back.  He cost me a fortune last week.