Strike

Winning! MAGA!

6 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Me too. Should be a great 8 years!

The guy has 47 years worth of experience, and 8 of them as VP. Plus Pelosi and Schumer are very,  very experienced as well. Returning us to our former glory while paving a road to new, more inclusive and equitable future should be easily doable for this crack squad!  Cant  hardly wait!  What can stop them? 

• Like 1

I just hope they get that free college thing worked out ASAP.  I still have my daughter's final spring tuition bill coming up. 

I'll get reimbursed for saving money like an idiot and paying for my both of my kids' college the past several years, right? 

My wife is going to school and I told her to take out a loan, even though we have just been cutting a check every semester. Fock it. Another year and a half to go, let’s see if I can get on the me first and the gimme gimme bandwagon. 

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My wife is going to school and I told her to take out a loan, even though we have just been cutting a check every semester. Fock it. Another year and a half to go, let’s see if I can get on the me first and the gimme gimme bandwagon. 

I have been thinking about getting my MBA. May just do it if they are giving me 50k. 

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yep.  As long as I get mine is my new mindset.

48 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yep.  As long as I get mine is my new mindset.

Unless they change the criteria for upcoming $2k checks I still won't be getting jack sh1t. :mad:

8 hours ago, DonS said:

I just hope they get that free college thing worked out ASAP.  I still have my daughter's final spring tuition bill coming up. 

I'll get reimbursed for saving money like an idiot and paying for my both of my kids' college the past several years, right? 

I had my brother in law keep my inheritance in his name for that reason.  Helped a ton with parental contribution