Sign in to follow this  
Strike

WINNING! MAGA!

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Newbie? No.

It was on FBG.  I must be thinking of someone else.

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

Newbie? No.

selfie's profile had a muscular guy with his pants off. :dunno:

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

From the guy who thinks we’re can fund single payer and free college for $115 billion.

if you don’t understand what is going on along the border today and the progress that has been made you can’t be helped. You are nothing more than an instant gratification Millennial.

I think we could absolutely fund a social program if we got rid of the huge flow of immigrants. Not that I want to, but we could. 

Instant gratification? This problems needed fixing since he 60s. You all want to claim we MAGA’d and kick the can down the road. He won his election because he said he would fix the immigration problem and it isn’t fixed and his second term is no guarantee. He could turn the immigration rhetoric up to 10, start tweeting about it etc... but he isn’t. He could definitely do more I know that. 

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I think we could absolutely fund a social program if we got rid of the huge flow of immigrants. Not that I want to, but we could. 

Instant gratification? This problems needed fixing since he 60s. You all want to claim we MAGA’d and kick the can down the road. He won his election because he said he would fix the immigration problem and it isn’t fixed and his second term is no guarantee. He could turn the immigration rhetoric up to 10, start tweeting about it etc... but he isn’t. He could definitely do more I know that. 

I see you still haven’t bothered to find out what we are doing on the border. You can’t fix a 50 year problem by your self but the strides he has made have been incredible. Vote for Warren and quit whining!

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I see you still haven’t bothered to find out what we are doing on the border. You can’t fix a 50 year problem by your self but the strides he has made have been incredible. Vote for Warren and quit whining!

Border crossings are only a small portion of the immigration problem. What about all the visas we give out every year? What’s he doing about those? That’s a far bigger issue than Mexicans running over the border. 

Yeah man I’m gonna vote for Warren, lol. 

Louisiana Republicans score big legislative wins

Amid record turnout for what is usually a sleepy off-year, irregular election, Louisiana Republicans locked up enough seats in the state Senate to amount to a super majority. The party came within seven seats of winning a super majority in the state House, too, with eight runoff elections to come in November.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/465739-louisiana-republicans-score-big-legislative-wins

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Louisiana Republicans score big legislative wins

Amid record turnout for what is usually a sleepy off-year, irregular election, Louisiana Republicans locked up enough seats in the state Senate to amount to a super majority. The party came within seven seats of winning a super majority in the state House, too, with eight runoff elections to come in November.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/465739-louisiana-republicans-score-big-legislative-wins

Yeah, but are the Dem's claiming they won regardless of that actual outcome?  I mean, they only respect elections when they win them  😁

• Like 1

Trump is on his way to an easy win in 2020, according to Moody’s accurate election model

The Moody’s models have been backtested to 1980 and were correct each time — except in 2016, when it indicated Clinton would get a narrow victory.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/15/moodys-trump-on-his-way-to-an-easy-2020-win-if-economy-holds-up.html

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Trump is on his way to an easy win in 2020, according to Moody’s accurate election model

The Moody’s models have been backtested to 1980 and were correct each time — except in 2016, when it indicated Clinton would get a narrow victory.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/15/moodys-trump-on-his-way-to-an-easy-2020-win-if-economy-holds-up.html

So out of 2 competitive elections in that timeframe it got one right and one wrong?

5 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

So out of 2 competitive elections in that timeframe it got one right and one wrong?

From the article...."The modeling has been highly accurate going back to the 1980 election, missing only once."

8 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

From the article...."The modeling has been highly accurate going back to the 1980 election, missing only once."

Right and the only 2 extremely competitive elections in that time period were Bush Gore and Clinton Trump  and they went 50/50 on them

shrug

7 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Right and the only 2 extremely competitive elections in that time period were Bush Gore and Clinton Trump  and they went 50/50 on them

shrug

And 2020 won't be competitive, so we can declare Trump the winner.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

shrug

Reagan was suppose to loose twice according to many polls and predictions. In 2016 the week before the election people were giving Hillary a 12 point lead while Moody gave her a slight edge.

14 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Reagan was suppose to loose twice according to many polls and predictions. In 2016 the week before the election people were giving Hillary a 12 point lead while Moody gave her a slight edge.

regan was favored in both final November Gallop polls 47-44 and then 59-41 which I guess the 80 polls were closer than I realized even though the election was total destruction 

52 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

regan was favored in both final November Gallop polls 47-44 and then 59-41 which I guess the 80 polls were closer than I realized even though the election was total destruction 

Ronald Reagan Beat Jimmy Carter in a Landslide Despite Trailing 6% in Polls?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/carter-reagan-polls/