Strike

Winning! MAGA!

Now, if only he can get the North Koreans to pay for his tenfold increase in nuclear weapons. Jesus, even his entire staff is trying to figure out how to tackle this guy to keep him away from the football.

Remember when all the leaks were Obama holdovers? When you are in the most secure location with the most secure individuals talking about the most top secret shed and you still have three of the attendees leaking that you want a tenfold increase in nuclear weapons? Yeah that's not Obama holdovers.

And for those of you playing the home game, as a result of that meeting, that's where his secretary of state called him a f****** moron.

The 'home game'? The one you made up with fake news from more of your 'made up' fake sources?

Tillersons communications adviser, R.C. Hammond, said at the time that the thought of quitting never crossed the secretary of states mind.

Hammond told NBC that Tillerson didnt call Trump a moron and that he didnt know the details of the secretarys meeting with Pence. Hammond also said he wouldnt characterize his bosss conversations with Mattis and Kelly as pleas for him to stay.

You appear very easy to lead by the nose by the MSM.

The Left is caught in a situation where they have to oppose everything Trump, even the things that are good and necessary for the country. We are seeing true hatred and bigotry on the Left and they are affirming so many people's votes for Donald Trump.

• Like 1

The Left is caught in a situation where they have to oppose everything Trump, even the things that are good and necessary for the country. We are seeing true hatred and bigotry on the Left and they are affirming so many people's votes for Donald Trump.

All Trump has to do is tweet. His next tweet could be about puppies and cancer cures and BAM, he puts the left in a no win situation. And people wonder why he tweets.

You're not answering the question.

He did answer it. You don't like the answer.

You seem to have nothing to do all day. Look up Trump, NBC

Talk about Irony! Right, Newbie?

Really? I seem really busy. Thanks for your concern. Also: it's not my job to support your stupid claims.

You make 100 posts a day and all of them are novels. You obviously have nothing else going on in your life. So go educate yourself on Trump's childish rant against NBC and his attempts at silencing his critics. And then come back and defend his attempt at negating the first amendment.

He did answer it. You don't like the answer.

No, he didn't.

You make 100 posts a day and all of them are novels. You obviously have nothing else going on in your life.

Actually, I don't. You seem intimidated by my posts. Like I've explained to several posters, I'm semi-retired, and my posts don't take me much time to post.

Do you type with one finger?

I'm flying up to Northern Michigan tomorrow to golf. Enjoy whatever your job is.

So go educate yourself on Trump's childish rant against NBC and his attempts at silencing his critics. And then come back and defend his attempt at negating the first amendment.

You made a claim that you cannot back. Stop doing that, and I'll stop having to call you out on your bullsht.

Our current President wants to shut down networks that report negatively about him. Probably not a real good choice for the right to be mentioning the constitution.

Mr Status Quo fighting to defend his precious Swamp and the spread of miss information and lies with misinformation and lies. Priceless!

Actually, I don't. You seem intimidated by my posts. Like I've explained to several posters, I'm semi-retired, and my posts don't take me much time to post.

Do you type with one finger?

I'm flying up to Northern Michigan tomorrow to golf. Enjoy whatever your job is.

You made a claim that you cannot back. Stop doing that, and I'll stop having to call you out on your bullsht.

Intimidated? Did you type that with a straight face? Intelligent people can get their point across without rambling on and talking in circles. Less is better, blabber mouth. You remind me of the nerd in school whose book reports were always longer than everyone else's and the class was asleep half way through. You impress yourself. No one else.

Sorry I burnt your ass about Trump's statement towards NBC. Hopefully golf allows the wounds to heal.

Mr Status Quo fighting to defend his precious Swamp and the spread of miss information and lies. Priceless!

The fact that you'd support someone who's laying the groundwork for media censorship is shocking to no one. Like he said, he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and his sheep would still support him.

Intimidated? Did you type that with a straight face? Intelligent people can get their point across without rambling on and talking in circles. Less is better, blabber mouth. You remind me of the nerd in school whose book reports were always longer than everyone else's and the class was asleep half way through. You impress yourself. No one else.

Sorry I burnt your ass about Trump's statement towards NBC. Hopefully golf allows the wounds to heal.

You're intimidated by everyone, Newbie. It's obvious.

If by 'burned', you mean "you talked out of your ass without backing your claim", you got me, Orange Julius.

You're intimidated by everyone, Newbie. It's obvious.

If by 'burned', you mean "talked out of your ass without backing your claim", you got me, Orange Julius.

You can always tell when someone's had their ass handed to them. Now go grind someone's face into the concrete till the bone is showing.

You can always tell when someone's had their ass handed to them. Now go grind someone's face into the concrete till the bone is showing.

Newbie....you are one messed up dude.

You're right. They act just like you, and lash out at everything that threatens them. Poor Newbie. Stop the 'roids, and perhaps you'll get an outie again.

• Like 1

The 'home game'? The one you made up with fake news from more of your 'made up' fake sources?

You appear very easy to lead by the nose by the MSM.

You know what hammond got called out to lie don't you? Because when they asked her boss if he called Trump a f****** moron or not he wouldn't answer the question. Seems like a pretty easy thing to deny.

Here's a tip puddin. Spokes people lie for their bosses. Maybe watch-gpogle day one Sean Spicer crowd size. Ring a bell?

You know what hammond got called out to lie don't you? Because when they asked her boss if he called Trump a f****** moron or not he wouldn't answer the question. Seems like a pretty easy thing to deny.

Here's a tip puddin. Spokes people lie for their bosses. Maybe watch-gpogle day one Sean Spicer crowd size. Ring a bell?

Except I have a fact, and a quote. You have an assertion from 'sources', none of which have the balls to account for their claim.

And now I have a spokesperson who said your claim is bullsht.

You rely - as you usually do - on your imagination.

Except I have a fact, and a quote. You have an assertion from 'sources', none of which have the balls to account for their claim.

And now I have a spokesperson who said your claim is bullsht.

You rely - as you usually do - on your imagination.

Three different sources versus somebody clearly caught in a lie that even the Secretary of State won't support himself.

. Hey, Sean Spicer went on camera to claim that whole nonsense about crowd size too. I guess that makes it true!

wiff is like herpes. Mostly harmless but once in awhile gets inflamed and tries to spread sh!t.

I like the comparison to diarrhea. Creates discomfort and annoyance, bloating and occasionally explodes and makes a mess.

And then disappears.

• Like 1

Three different sources versus somebody clearly caught in a lie that even the Secretary of State won't support himself.

. Hey, Sean Spicer went on camera to claim that whole nonsense about crowd size too. I guess that makes it true!

Three different sources, you say?

Ok: who?

Why not claim 10 if you can't name one? :lol:

Keep guzzling media bullsht, wiffleball. Trump had dinner with Tillerson a day or two ago. Hear anything?

Keep spinning yarn nonsense that the media hops on and magnifies. Such is the BS assassination narrative game.

Newbie trying very hard to reinvent himself. But cracks are showing and the real Newbie is showing himself. Hopefully, Mike catches on and bans him again. I will help the process move forward.

Trump's Leaner White House Payroll Projected To Save Taxpayers $22 Million

Here are some key findings:

There are 110 fewer employees on White House staff under Trump than under Obama at this point in their respective presidencies.

$5.1 million in payroll savings vs. the Obama FY2015 payroll. In 2017, the Trump payroll amounts to $35.8 million for 377 employees, while the Obama payroll amounted to $40.9 million for 476 employees (FY2015).

Nineteen fewer staffers are dedicated to The First Lady of the United States (FLOTUS). Currently, there are five staffers dedicated to Melania Trump vs. 24 staffers who served Michelle Obama (FY2009).

Counts of the Assistants to the President the most trusted advisors to the president - are the same (22) in both first-year Trump and Obama administrations. In the Trump White House, Steven Bannon, Kellyanne Conway, Omarosa Manigault, Reince Priebus, Sean Spicer and 17 others make salaries of $179,700. In Obamas first-year, David Axelrod, Rahm Emanuel and twenty others held the title with top pay of $172,000.

The highest compensated White House Trump staffer? Mark House, Senior Policy Advisor, has a salary of $187,500. Mr. House is on detail from a federal agency which allows him to exceed the top pay-grade of $179,700. In Obamas Administration (2009), David Marcozzi earned $193,000 on detail from Health and Human Services.

Starting in 2009, President Obama came under fire for hiring special initiative czars. We found no evidence of czars on Trumps payroll. Examples of these White House czars included Assistant to the President for Energy and Climate Change Carol Browner ($172,000), Director of the Office of Faith Based and Neighborhood Partnerships Joshua DuBois ($98,000), White House Director of Urban Affairs Adolfo Carrion Jr ($158,500), and Director of the White House Office of Health Reform Nancy-Ann DeParle ($158,500).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2017/07/02/trumps-leaner-white-house-payroll-projected-to-save-taxpayers-22-million/#42b5c49157e6

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/docs/disclosures/07012017-report-final.pdf

Trump's Leaner White House Payroll Projected To Save Taxpayers $22 Million

Here are some key findings:

There are 110 fewer employees on White House staff under Trump than under Obama at this point in their respective presidencies.

$5.1 million in payroll savings vs. the Obama FY2015 payroll. In 2017, the Trump payroll amounts to $35.8 million for 377 employees, while the Obama payroll amounted to $40.9 million for 476 employees (FY2015).

Nineteen fewer staffers are dedicated to The First Lady of the United States (FLOTUS). Currently, there are five staffers dedicated to Melania Trump vs. 24 staffers who served Michelle Obama (FY2009).

Counts of the Assistants to the President the most trusted advisors to the president - are the same (22) in both first-year Trump and Obama administrations. In the Trump White House, Steven Bannon, Kellyanne Conway, Omarosa Manigault, Reince Priebus, Sean Spicer and 17 others make salaries of $179,700. In Obamas first-year, David Axelrod, Rahm Emanuel and twenty others held the title with top pay of $172,000.

The highest compensated White House Trump staffer? Mark House, Senior Policy Advisor, has a salary of $187,500. Mr. House is on detail from a federal agency which allows him to exceed the top pay-grade of $179,700. In Obamas Administration (2009), David Marcozzi earned $193,000 on detail from Health and Human Services.

Starting in 2009, President Obama came under fire for hiring special initiative czars. We found no evidence of czars on Trumps payroll. Examples of these White House czars included Assistant to the President for Energy and Climate Change Carol Browner ($172,000), Director of the Office of Faith Based and Neighborhood Partnerships Joshua DuBois ($98,000), White House Director of Urban Affairs Adolfo Carrion Jr ($158,500), and Director of the White House Office of Health Reform Nancy-Ann DeParle ($158,500).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2017/07/02/trumps-leaner-white-house-payroll-projected-to-save-taxpayers-22-million/#42b5c49157e6

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/docs/disclosures/07012017-report-final.pdf

you know the blacks need their "boys" hanging around

Consumer Sentiment in U.S. Unexpectedly Surges to 13-Year High

U.S. consumer sentiment unexpectedly surged to a 13-year high as Americans’ perceptions of the economy and their own finances rebounded following several major hurricanes, a University of Michigan survey showed Friday.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-13/consumer-sentiment-in-u-s-unexpectedly-surges-to-13-year-high

Oh you mean exactly what you nitwits did on the right when Obama was in office :wacko:

Stop the focking insanity!

Oh you mean exactly what you nitwits did on the right when Obama was in office :wacko:

Stop the focking insanity!

It was Obama who refused to work with Republicans. Do you remember his famous quote when he refused to let the Republican have any input into the ACA?

Elections have consequences, I won. Barack Obama, January 2009

And that set the tone for his Presidency.

You find only what youre looking for, which makes it easy to overlook everything else.

• Like 1

Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market

October 19, 2017, 5:30 AM MST October 19, 2017, 5:46 AM MST

Filings for unemployment benefits plunged last week to the lowest level since 1973 as workers affected by hurricanes Harvey and Irma continued to return to their jobs, Labor Department figures showed Thursday.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-19/fewest-jobless-claims-since-1973-show-firm-u-s-job-market

Dow closed up 331 points at 24,272

79 record closes and 6 thousand point barriers broken since the election.

First time in history 5 thousand point barriers were broken in one year.

Trump is giving us the recovery Obama could never deliver.

MAGA

• Like 1

Who was born in a house full of pain

Who was trained not to spit in the fan

Who was told what to do by the man

Who was broken by trained personnel

Who was fitted with collar and chain

Who was given a pat on the back

Who was breaking away from the pack

Who was only a stranger at heart

Who was ground down in the end

Who was found dead by the phone

Who was dragged down by the stone

Who was born in a house full of pain

Who was trained not to spit in the fan

Who was told what to do by the man

Who was broken by trained personnel

Who was fitted with collar and chain

Who was given a pat on the back

Who was breaking away from the pack

Who was only a stranger at heart

Who was ground down in the end

Who was found dead by the phone

Who was dragged down by the stone

Seth Rich?

Seth Rich?

Yeah prolly him too

All of em.

Should give it a listen to. Might learn something

Yeah prolly him too

All of em.

Should give it a listen to. Might learn something

Pigs is better. And more fitting.

Pigs is better. And more fitting.

More fitting but not as good of a song imo. Mainly because the guitar solos on Dogs are incredible.

Especially with the guy Waters has touring with him right now. Dave Kilmeister

Supreme Court allows Trumps full travel ban. What a shock, the 9th circuit gets overturned again. MAGA and safer.

• Like 2

Supreme Court allows Trumps full travel ban. What a shock, the 9th circuit gets overturned again. MAGA and safer.

:thumbsup: