Sign in to follow this  
cbfalcon

Half of the league has offers...why? I'm in the mood

Chris?

Half of the league does not have offers, but multiple members of the league do. I'm not 5-0, so it's time to blow it up.

On 10/8/2019 at 9:45 AM, cbfalcon said:

Half of the league does not have offers, but multiple members of the league do. I'm not 5-0, so it's time to blow it up.

Your offers are sometimes legit, yet sometimes laughable.  As all offers should be :thumbsup:

On a different topic, as much as I hate to admit it, you were correct with your assesment of Kat Fancy a few weeks ago. 
Put a fork in us. We're done :(

35 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Your offers are sometimes legit, yet sometimes laughable.  As all offers should be :thumbsup:

On a different topic, as much as I hate to admit it, you were correct with your assesment of Kat Fancy a few weeks ago. 
Put a fork in us. We're done :(

Exactly. Thus, you should accept my trade offers. All of them. 

Just now, cbfalcon said:

Exactly. Thus, you should accept my trade offers. All of them. 

See, it's like this...Gypsybrat doesn't even inform me of trade offers anymore. I have been deemed "too fukin dumb" to have any useful insight for him with said trade offers. 
I'm just a figurehead it seems. :(

8 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

See, it's like this...Gypsybrat doesn't even inform me of trade offers anymore. I have been deemed "too fukin dumb" to have any useful insight for him with said trade offers. 
I'm just a figurehead it seems. :(

dude, that is so not true.  You are in charge of kickers and defenses, that is a third of starting positions.  

But I understand if you feel a bit left out and am willing to give you another position to make it 50-50.  As long as you start George Kittle, you can be in charge of TE's too.

• Haha 1