Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

** Round 7 - 10 Commentary - July PPR Mock 2017 **

We started a 22 round superflex four hours after this draft stated and we finished by 4:00 p.m. Sunday. You have committed owners or you have .......this.

Was that other draft for real or a mock? I can see that making a big difference. I have a feeling if we were doing this draft for a real managed league it would be a different story.

In my humble opinion....... the best value pick in this draft hasn't been made yet.

In my humble opinion....... the best value pick in this draft hasn't been made yet.

I'm intrigued.

Duke Johnson should be good for 850 to 900 combined, with 55 to 60 receptions, and 4 to 5 Td's. The perfect rb #3 in the 10th for a ppr draft.

• Like 1

Was that other draft for real or a mock? I can see that making a big difference. I have a feeling if we were doing this draft for a real managed league it would be a different story.

I agree with this in general, but this is an honor position for an Iconic fantasy football site. Those on it need to realize that. Many have been doing the June mock for around 20 years and this one for probably over a decade. We ca do better and should. Especially in the commentary.

I agree with this in general, but this is an honor position for an Iconic fantasy football site. Those on it need to realize that. Many have been doing the June mock for around 20 years and this one for probably over a decade. We ca do better and should. Especially in the commentary.

Out of curiosity I looked back to one of my MFL10 slow drafts and saw that it finished in 12 days. That's 20 rounds though. I looked to see where it was at this point in our draft and it was at day 5 where we are currently at day 7. It really hasn't been that bad until we got to Friday. I thought the rest of last week went very well.

Out of curiosity I looked back to one of my MFL10 slow drafts and saw that it finished in 12 days. That's 20 rounds though. I looked to see where it was at this point in our draft and it was at day 5 where we are currently at day 7. It really hasn't been that bad until we got to Friday. I thought the rest of last week went very well.

agreed on last week

I was a bit surprised to see O.J. Howard getting picked already.

I'm all over Winston and I'm confused by the redraft love on him personally. How many rookie TE's make a difference in fantasy?

I'm all over Winston and I'm confused by the redraft love on him personally. How many rookie TE's make a difference in fantasy?

Very, very few are fantasy relevant in their rookie years which is why I would not draft one. I'm all about picking one up and using as a streamer during the season. Henry was great for me a few weeks last year.

a quick text when I'm up.....anyone?? with the 2 guru picks.

806-202-0265

I texted RTC

Carr is my choice at 11.01 as the VALUE PICK of this draft. I certainly would have taken him at 11.02 if Guru had not, not that I needed another QB besides Rodgers, but he would have been such value that I wouldn't have resisted.

Why did Carr drop so far guys?

WR C. Davis.....was thinking as my WR5 he could have a few great games, maybe later in the season. With Mariota improving and Decker there, Davis will get his shot.

Gave thought to one other WR here, but Davis has upside and I like the 5 receivers I ended up with: Hopkins, Watkins, Parker, Ty Williams and now Davis.

I am one of those drafters who is not high on TEs. Doyle will suffice, is a #1 TE on a passing team and I loaded up on WR/RB at the expense of the TE position. I am comfortable with that strategy!

Carr is my choice at 11.01 as the VALUE PICK of this draft. I certainly would have taken him at 11.02 if Guru had not, not that I needed another QB besides Rodgers, but he would have been such value that I wouldn't have resisted.

I would have been more than happy with Carr late in the draft but I took Luck early as I felt he offered a lot of value at that point in the draft. As for Carr dropping this late, I have no idea. He went after Roethlisberger, Stafford, Prescott and Cam which I all think are valued about the same or worse.

Hes a total steal there IMO so no qualms with the pick but he's currently going as QB #6 on FFC so this shows me we as a group value him closer to where I think he should be.

As I look at the team, with a great o line and adding Lynch, they look to shew a touch more run heavy.

More than anything 4 potential matchups yearly with Denver or KC scare me away.

I am one of those drafters who is not high on TEs. Doyle will suffice, is a #1 TE on a passing team and I loaded up on WR/RB at the expense of the TE position. I am comfortable with that strategy!

I like the Doyle pick. He's perfect for people who want to wait on drafting TE. I'm surprised he went after Howard honestly.

• Like 1

I might agree in a Dynasty, but feel this was simply a solid pick in this redraft. Nice starter.

I debated long and hard between Carr and Stafford (for two days, actually). One of the factors that led me to Stafford was Matt's point. Carr had his worst games against the AFC West. He threw for an average of 211 yards and .8 TD's against them. And the AFC West isn't going away for the Raiders. But I agree that he's excellent value and could easily finish in front of five or six of the QB's chosen in front of him.