Sign in to follow this  
TheBlade

It's Almost Time

I'm in Malaysia on vacation for a couple of weeks. I think we need to replace posty. Fandandy had wanted in last year, I intend to re-invite him.

What happened to posty, I thought I saw him active???? Did he do something nuts or is he just not around anymore???

What happened to posty, I thought I saw him active???? Did he do something nuts or is he just not around anymore???

He said he quit.

• Like 1

Yeah I quit... I have lost all interest in playing fantasy sports over the past couple of years and quit all of my fantasy baseball and football leagues...

I joined the league hoping that a dynasty league would renew my interest since I have never played it before... It didn't...

• Like 1

We're going to have to start kicking into gear. I'm not at home right now and time spent online is pretty much down. We'll need to replace posty and likely southcarolina as he's disappeared from both FFToday and 12 Geeks.

I'll make a post at the Geek Club.

He said he quit.

Yeah I quit... I have lost all interest in playing fantasy sports over the past couple of years and quit all of my fantasy baseball and football leagues...

I joined the league hoping that a dynasty league would renew my interest since I have never played it before... It didn't...

10-4. Got it. Good having you all these years bro. :cheers:

:D

In a couple years after i turn my orphaned team around you will wish it was me that left.

• Like 1

:pointstosky: <_<

I'll kick things into gear more in a few days when my vacation ends.

Let's see the roll call so far:

Myself, Blade, jtmekle, Erosion, gocolts, MTskibum, WW, 29G, shotsup, 90sbaby, Rockford, Old Maid = 12/14

----

Needing replacement:

posty told us last year and confirmed again recently that he is out.

South Carolina is missing from here, 12 geeks, and FFToday in general.

----

So let's say we need two. I'll re-invite fandandy via a PM since he expressed an interest last year. Then we'll have to drum up another person.

I PMed fandandy just now. After I hear from him, I'll go try to round up another one (or two).

It won't let me log on to the admin account to pay it. I have the password but what is the admin username? "admin" isn't working and I thought that is what I used last year.

It won't let me log on to the admin account to pay it. I have the password but what is the admin username? "admin" isn't working and I thought that is what I used last year.

So I come to FFtoday just now and see the envelope icon light up to see that I mail.

"Good, fandandy is getting back to me..."

... nope.

Anyway you have mail now.

Thanks again to James for paying the bills.

The league is free to participate in but MFL is a private board that charges to host us. We could use a free site and did go to yahoo for one year (the year that nzoner won) but returned. In returning we again have to pay. Now, the reason that we've returned to MFL is because James is willing to eat the cost himself but anybody that wants to help him out with the expense, please send a few bucks his way.

fandandy is willing to join on an emergency basis. I'd like somebody with more enthusiasm but I'm not getting a nibble. I'm going to make a post in the find a league/fill a league forum.

fandandy is willing to join on an emergency basis. I'd like somebody with more enthusiasm but I'm not getting a nibble in the Geek Club. I'm going to make a post in the find a league/fill a league forum.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=468223

I can pay half of it, which is 40 dollars now? Just pm me the paypal addy.

I created a personal PayPal last night just have to wait till it verifies. I only have my business account that is attached to my Tax ID and I don't want to use that.

Wow, radio silence in the Geek Club was disappointing but in the FAL/FAL forum, I'd not expected at all after a day. I'd not anticipated a problem.

Wow, radio silence in the Geek Club was disappointing but in the FAL/FAL forum, I'd not expected at all after a day. I'd not anticipated a problem.

I did not see a post at the geek club.

I created a personal PayPal last night just have to wait till it verifies. I only have my business account that is attached to my Tax ID and I don't want to use that.

I can toss a few bucks back to you too bro. Let me know too and I will send something to you to help out a bit. :cheers: Maybe we can split it up three ways.....or I can just send in like 20 or 30 bucks, whatever you guys want to do. :cheers:

Hey, quick question. Do the IR spots count as part of the 22-man roster?

ETA: For example, if I put someone on the IR does that roster spot become available for a draft pick?

I can toss a few bucks back to you too bro. Let me know too and I will send something to you to help out a bit. :cheers: Maybe we can split it up three ways.....or I can just send in like 20 or 30 bucks, whatever you guys want to do. :cheers:

Yeah if you guys are going to send money lets coordinate here. Because SkiBum was going to send half and if you are too it wouldn't make sense for him to do that. Either way though we will figure it out. Thanks guys. :thumbsup:

Hey, quick question. Do the IR spots count as part of the 22-man roster?

ETA: For example, if I put someone on the IR does that roster spot become available for a draft pick?

Not during the season, no. When you put a guy on IR, you free up a roster spot.

At the end of the year though, before we go into offseason hibernation and rosters get locked, you'll have to clear IR. You can't go into the offseason with more than 22 players. IR can't be used to carry 23+ players into the next year. After the league season is over, we cut rosters to 22.

Moves can still be made after that though. The league's offseason doesn't start until the NFL Super Bowl in February so you can still make add/drops through then. A few years ago i'd tried to keep it open until the day before NFL free agency starts but that vote got shot down.

when is the draft?

We'' start on Monday this year. Feel free to watch the preseason action through Sunday night and get the cuts in by the time Sunday night's game ends. I'll jigger the draft to remove unused picks soon after the final whistle if I'm online otherwise soon thereafter.

Not during the season, no. When you put a guy on IR, you free up a roster spot.

At the end of the year though, before we go into offseason hibernation and rosters get locked, you'll have to clear IR. You can't go into the offseason with more than 22 players. IR can't be used to carry 23+ players into the next year. After the league season is over, we cut rosters to 22.

Moves can still be made after that though. The league's offseason doesn't start until the NFL Super Bowl in February so you can still make add/drops through then. A few years ago i'd tried to keep it open until the day before NFL free agency starts but that vote got shot down.

Thanks. I just saw in the league settings we aren't allowed to place anyone on IR until after the draft.

Someone needs to accept my trade offers

Thanks. I just saw in the league settings we aren't allowed to place anyone on IR until after the draft.

That's wrong. I'll try to fix that if not manually override it with the commish magic wand.

We draqft as many as we cut, correct?

sorry, im in so many leagues with so many different rules for cut downs. For example, 1 league I must cut 10, one league i must cut 4, but this league is cut as few or as many as you want and draft until you're back at a 22 man roster, correct?