Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

No Trannies in military...winning for sure

Incorrect. Psychiatric evaluation is a big part of gender reassignment.

Sure. By people who have many bucks to make by pretending it's a legitimate thing and not a mental disorder.

Those are the extreme arguments. But the slippery slope aspect has been confirmed.

Those are common slippery slope examples, none of which has come anywhere close to reality.

No, I'm saying prohibiting able-bodied TG from serving because we're worried about the few who pursue gender reassignment on the government dime is absurd.

I'd let them serve but while they are on duty they will adhere to the dress code of the gender that the baby Jesus gave them and no operations. And As long as they are mentally fit, which is impossible.

Sure. By people who have many bucks to make by pretending it's a legitimate thing and not a mental disorder.

Jesus Titans. You're usually pretty sensible, but this issue makes you sound like the usual cast of clowns.

For the record, I think many transgender people have serious psychiatric issues, but the few that don't should be allowed to serve and receive benefits like anyone else in the military.

Jesus Titans. You're usually pretty sensible, but this issue makes you sound like the usual cast of clowns.

For the record, I think many transgender people have serious psychiatric issues, but the few that don't should be allowed to serve and receive benefits like anyone else in the military.

Transgenderism IS a mental disorder. By definition, it is choosing to live in a preferred imaginary reality.

If they are competent to serve, I have no problem. But taxpayer funded mutilations? No way.

ETA: you have no idea how much it galls me to say this, but the right is correct, as reprehensible as they are.

The left has gone completely batsh!t insane, and gone way too far.

• Like 2

Those are common slippery slope examples, none of which has come anywhere close to reality.

True, but there are slipppery slope aspects that have occurred. Like thinking it was cool to have these people who obviously have a mental illness serve in our military and expect the tax payers to pick up the tab for surgery and recovery . And 4 year olds "transitioning" and the whole bathroom foolishness. Sure, it isn't beastialty, but it's still proof of a slippery slope.

Transgenderism IS a mental disorder. By definition, it is choosing to live in a preferred imaginary reality.

If they are competent to serve, I have no problem. But taxpayer funded mutilations? No way.

ETA: you have no idea how much it galls me to say this, but the right is correct, as reprehensible as they are.

Tbb I appreciate the fact that you can think of somethings on your own and it just shows even from a doctor that the left tries to down talk their own if they disagree with 1 thing

True, but there are slipppery slope aspects that have occurred. Like thinking it was cool to have these people who obviously have a mental illness serve in our military and expect the tax payers to pick up the tab for surgery and recovery . And 4 year olds "transitioning" and the whole bathroom foolishness. Sure, it isn't beastialty, but it's still proof of a slippery slope.

The slate has had multiple articles defending pedophilia

It's a grey area IMO, though the APA argues otherwise. It isn't too different than the way most felt about gheys a generation ago.

A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender people do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder. For these individuals, the significant problem is finding affordable resources, such as counseling, hormone therapy, medical procedures and the social support necessary to freely express their gender identity and minimize discrimination. Many other obstacles may lead to distress, including a lack of acceptance within society, direct or indirect experiences with discrimination, or assault. These experiences may lead many transgender people to suffer with anxiety, depression or related disorders at higher rates than nontransgender persons.

According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), people who experience intense, persistent gender incongruence can be given the diagnosis of "gender dysphoria." Some contend that the diagnosis inappropriately pathologizes gender noncongruence and should be eliminated. Others argue that it is essential to retain the diagnosis to ensure access to care. The International Classification of Diseases(ICD) is under revision and there may be changes to its current classification of intense persistent gender incongruence as "gender identity disorder."

OK, I'll bite. Link?

Apologies it was salon not slate

And they have removed all of the articles now after the backlash I'm not saying it will ever be acceptable but there is at least a group trying to justify it

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/salon-removes-pro-pedophilia-articles-written-todd-nickerson-website/

It's a very easy comparison to relate it to gays pen. I'm not trying to be argumentative but gays didn't commit suicide at a 40% rate

Well, I think trannies are treated even more poorly by society than gheys. And they have less resources to turn to in times of crisis.

Well, I think trannies are treated even more poorly by society than gheys. And they have less resources to turn to in times of crisis.

The problem is that only about 7-9% increase of all suicides are because of bullying. Do we really believe that it's society causeingng 40% suicides?

And that is a shame and I'm all for providing help to those who need it. But our military can't be their soft landing. It's just too much of a burden, and does nothing to help get the job done. The drawbacks dwarf a tiny pct of peoples needs and the need for others to feel superior and enlightened. And I also recall reading that the American college of pediatrics association is against promoting "transistioning" for young children.

I don't think Salon is defending pedophiles with that article - the author, an admitted pedophile, is to a slight extent.

By publishing it they are justifying it. You can't have it both ways. Trump supports white nationalists by not calling them out immediately

If the Washington post ran an article by a Neo-nazi they would be supporting it

Ghey people prefer one thing to another.

Trannies think they ARE something they aren't.

If I wandered around proclaiming that I was an ostrich or napoleon, emperor of the French, I'd find myself in a padded room.

You know the thing I really don't get about the tranny thing?

For decades, we've been told there is no difference between the genders. No gender roles. Do what you like.

But now, we are told we must support people who identify with one supposedly meaningless tag vs. another.

I truly don't care if a dude wants to dress like a chick. But don't expect me to treat it any way other than what it is. A dude in a dress. And if i feel that does not put the face I want on my business, I won't hire them.

• Like 2

The problem is that only about 7-9% increase of all suicides are because of bullying. Do we really believe that it's society causeingng 40% suicides?

I'm not suggesting trannies are being bullied into suicide. But I believe they are socially isolated, and it must be extremely distressing to feel as if you're the wrong gender. Add in the costs to correct the "problem", and I'm sure they have a pretty difficult existence. Compare that to a straight individual with depression, who likely has many more resources at their disposal before contemplating suicide.

I'm not suggesting trannies are being bullied into suicide. But I believe they are socially isolated, and it must be extremely distressing to feel as if you're the wrong gender. Add in the costs to correct the "problem", and I'm sure they have a pretty difficult existence. Compare that to a straight individual with depression, who likely has many more resources at their disposal before contemplating suicide.

What are some of these resources?

Mr. Trump seems to live for these types of issues. Actual governing on the big ticket items not so much. The reality TV president.

why can't you just accept them for who they are???

oh maybe cause they can't accept themselves for who they are

why can't you just accept pedophiles for who they are???

well for starters, because pedophiles fock children which ruins their lives. Transgenders hurt no one. They mind their own business and just want to be happy. They only hurt snowflakes like you guys who are so busy sticking your nose in other people's business that you can't see the forest for the trees.

well for starters, because pedophiles fock children which ruins their lives. Transgenders hurt no one. They mind their own business and just want to be happy. They only hurt snowflakes like you guys who are so busy sticking your nose in other people's business that you can't see the forest for the trees.

They mind their own business? Then why are they trying to force bathroom and locker room regulations in schools down everyone's throat? Why are little kids being punished because they use the "wrong" pronoun?

By publishing it they are justifying it. You can't have it both ways. Trump supports white nationalists by not calling them out immediately

If the Washington post ran an article by a Neo-nazi they would be supporting it

So when he retweets racists and Nazis...does that mean he supports them? Since that is your claim about Salon?

They mind their own business? Then why are they trying to force bathroom and locker room regulations in schools down everyone's throat? Why are little kids being punished because they use the "wrong" pronoun?

they want to go and use the bathroom if they're comfortable in. It's only an issue because thin-skinned pussies like yourself make it one. Go take your piss and get out of the bathroom. Nothing's changing.

they want to go and use the bathroom if they're comfortable in. It's only an issue because thin-skinned pussies like yourself make it one. Go take your piss and get out of the bathroom. Nothing's changing.

I don't go to school anymore. But my kids will. But fock their comfort, right? You suck at reading. Or it's just your rage blinding you again.

I don't go to school anymore. But my kids will. But fock their comfort, right? You suck at reading. Or it's just your rage blinding you again.

in a few years I will probably have grandchildren. I don't give a rat's ass if the guy in the bathroom with them used to be a woman and if the woman used to be a guy. I worry more than it might be a black person who automatically hates them because of the fact that they're not the same color. I am much more concerned about Trump's promotion of white supremacy than I am what god damn bathroom someone uses. And the other trivial you guys worry about.

in a few years I will probably have grandchildren. I don't give a rat's ass if the guy in the bathroom with them used to be a woman and if the woman used to be a guy. I worry more than it might be a black person who automatically hates them because of the fact that they're not the same color. I am much more concerned about Trump's promotion of white supremacy than I am what god damn bathroom someone uses. And the other trivial ###### you guys worry about.

If it's so trivial why all the fuss from the tiny minorites enlightened supporters? But if you're good with it everyone should get in line behind your thoughts on the matter

in a few years I will probably have grandchildren. I don't give a rat's ass if the guy in the bathroom with them used to be a woman and if the woman used to be a guy. I worry more than it might be a black person who automatically hates them because of the fact that they're not the same color. I am much more concerned about Trump's promotion of white supremacy than I am what god damn bathroom someone uses. And the other trivial ###### you guys worry about.

Newbie, I know you're mostly trolling, but I'll respond anyway. I'm that bored.

I hate trump as much as anyone. If someone parted his horrible hair with a bullet, I wouldn't cheer... but I'd be relieved for our country.

But this stuff about him promoting white supremacy is nonsense. What he said after Charlottesville was true. Both sides went there armed and looking for violence. Sure he said it like a belligerent, whiny little kvnt, because he is one. But it was true.

The constant 1984 equality witch hunts by the left are killing them. It is why trump is our president today. It is alienating voters by the millions.

I don't really give a Fock who uses what bathrooms either. But it is going way too far. I personally will never consider transgender anything normal. I don't believe you should ever mock or otherwise abuse people for what they choose to do with their lives. Live and let live. But that doesn't mean I have to support it either.

America in 2017 is in the bottom handful of countries on this earth in terms of inequality. Minortities and women have no real issues here. You can tell this by the ridiculous garbage they have to come up with to complain about.

I for one an sick of it. Shut the Fock up about your skin color, what's in you're underwear, or what you like to do with it.

• Like 1

Let them in!

Let them in!

Let them in!

*without surgery.

You are not fit to serve if you have a mental illness. If you have gender dysphoria you have a mental illness, ergo you don't get to serve. Seems pretty simple to me. :dunno:

Tell that to Robert Bales.

I hate trump as much as anyone. If someone parted his horrible hair with a bullet, I wouldn't cheer... but I'd be relieved for our country.

But this stuff about him promoting white supremacy is nonsense. What he said after Charlottesville was true. Both sides went there armed and looking for violence. Sure he said it like a belligerent, whiny little kvnt, because he is one. But it was true.

The constant 1984 equality witch hunts by the left are killing them. It is why trump is our president today. It is alienating voters by the millions.

I don't really give a Fock who uses what bathrooms either. But it is going way too far. I personally will never consider transgender anything normal. I don't believe you should ever mock or otherwise abuse people for what they choose to do with their lives. Live and let live. But that doesn't mean I have to support it either.

America in 2017 is in the bottom handful of countries on this earth in terms of inequality. Minortities and women have no real issues here. You can tell this by the ridiculous garbage they have to come up with to complain about.

I for one an sick of it. Shut the Fock up about your skin color, what's in you're underwear, or what you like to do with it.

This guy gets it.

So, simply put, is he Banning existing trannies post op? Or just Banning ones that need surgery?

All trannies, because they are weirdos. The fuss over healthcare costs is a red herring.

The bullying thing being

the sole (Or even primary) reason for the 40% suicide is bullshiit.

40% is off the charts. Even AIDS patients don't have that.

So, let's make lemonade out of lemonparty;

At their peak, there were 7,500 IED's planted in 'Stan in one year alone.

So, we let trannnies serve.

In An all-Tranny BDU unit.

40% won't mind being blowed up.

And that's what we call them: THE BLOW UP DOLLS! :banana:

my problem with Trump is that he knows the KKK, Nazis, and white supremacists love him and he tip toes around them because he knows he can't afford to lose any of his base. If he really wanted to put an end to people saying he was racist, he would very bluntly say he does not want their support whatsoever and that they discust him. But that will never happen.

If the guy who drove that car into the crowd shouted Alahu Albar first, Trump would been on the Twitter machine shouting about refugees etc. in minutes. But the guy was a white supremacist so Don is going to dish out blame on both sides. Can't piss off the angry white man contingent. :thumbsup: