Sign in to follow this  
Poker Joker

Help pick my keeper, please.

We're allowed 1 keeper in my 12-team PPR league. I believe my best choices are as follows:

Mike Evans (lose 1st round)

LeSean McCoy (lose 2nd round)

Kirk Cousins (lose 8th round)

Jay Ajayi (lose 10th round)

Eric Ebron (lose 15th round)

Any thoughts on who I take?

I won't know the draft order for a while

do you need to declare before the draft order is revealed (that would not make sense)? do you have to keep one?

depending on draft order, i am a proponent of keeping zero. keeps options open.

i love evans, but if you can keep mccoy and only give up a 2nd, you might be able to pick up evans (or better) in the first

ajai for a 10th is even better value. again, your draft position is very important to who you can get in the 1st and 2nd rounds

do you need to declare before the draft order is revealed (that would not make sense)? do you have to keep one?

We don't HAVE to keep anyone, but I am considering it with some of my better players (especially Ajayi, since losing only my 10th round pick for him is probably a steal, as you pointed out).

Also, we don't have to declare our keeper until the day before the draft. The league's GM just hasn't gotten his crap together, yet, to determine draft positions. Nothing huge.

We don't HAVE to keep anyone, but I am considering it with some of my better players (especially Ajayi, since losing only my 10th round pick for him is probably a steal, as you pointed out).

Also, we don't have to declare our keeper until the day before the draft. The league's GM just hasn't gotten his crap together, yet, to determine draft positions. Nothing huge.

Ajayi is the guy to keep.

very good. let us know when the draft order comes out. when it does, start your projections on who will be kept and where. i think we will then have better info to assist you. as is, mccoy or ajai.

edit: food for thought- cutler loved forte

Ajayi and enjoy a pick every round for first 9 rounds. Who knows, you may be able to get Evans back or a Jordy Nelson type to pair with Ajayi.

• Like 1

Ajayi and enjoy a pick every round for first 9 rounds. Who knows, you may be able to get Evans back or a Jordy Nelson type to pair with Ajayi.

This X1000