Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Tiger Woods, Lindsey Vonn nude photo leak sparks legal action vs. website

Tiger Woods and his lawyer, Michael Holtz, reportedly have threatened to sue the website Celeb Jihad if it doesn't remove the graphic selfies of the golfer that appeared on the site, according to TMZ Sports.
Per that report, several celebrities were hacked and had nude pictures appear on the website, including skier Lindsey Vonn, who previously dated Woods. TMZ reported Vonn's phone, which contained the pictures of her and Woods, had been hacked.
A spokesman for Vonn released the following statement to PEOPLE:
“It is an outrageous and despicable invasion of privacy for anyone to steal and illegally publish private intimate photos. Lindsey will take all necessary and appropriate legal action to protect and enforce her rights and interests. She believes the individuals responsible for hacking her private photos as well as the websites that encourage this detestable conduct should be prosecuted to the fullest extent under the law.”
Woods and Vonn dated for nearly three years before splitting up in 2015.
The hacked pictures were the latest incident in a rough summer for Woods. In May, he was arrested after being found unconscious in his car on the side of the road. A toxicology report from the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office found traces of Vicodin, Dilaudid, Xanax, Ambien and THC in his system.
He pleaded guilty to reckless driving, and as a part of his plea, he entered a diversionary program. Prosecutors agreed to drop the DUI charge against him and wipe his record clean upon completion of the program.
Back issues have kept Woods out of action for most of the 2017 season.

NSFW

https://www.celebjihad.com/lindsey-vonn/lindsey-vonn-tiger-woods-nude-photos-leaked

NSFW

:o

Tiger has been swinging the wrong club all these years.

Mingya

Looks like she kept him out of her ass hole. :D

Great pics. Vonn looks awesome. She's a bit wild too. Seriously, look at that pic of her bending over. You guys wouldn't lick that ass? I was practically licking my phone.

Great pics. Vonn looks awesome. She's a bit wild too. Seriously, look at that pic of her bending over. You guys wouldn't lick that ass? I was practically licking my phone.

Great body, slightly manly, extremely small rack.

Would do.

Body looks great.....her vag looks exactly like I figured it would. Like a beat up worn baseball mitt.

• Like 1

I met her at the 2015 Vail World Ski Championship down in the village. Just as hot in person.

After reading the comments, I have come to the conclusion that edjr goes by the name... I SAID

Jeebus, no wonder is back hurts.

:clap:

Tiger has been swinging the wrong club all these years.

Mingya

I'm new to golf. Is that what they mean by a "hooded 7"? :unsure:
  • Like 1

She's hot, with or without clothes, and with or without pubes.

I can't liiiiiiiive...

• Like 1

I can't liiiiiiiive...

....and you give and you give and you give yourself away.....with or without pubes.....

• Like 1

I checked out the Katherine McPhee photos......I shall call her Bloody Mary. :ninja:

I checked them out. I always loved her. She's stunning. What does the bloody Mary thing mean?

I checked them out. I always loved her. She's stunning. What does the bloody Mary thing mean?

I think she is hot too and beautiful. There are pics there that indicate either it's OTR or she had that cosmetic surgery. Either way, don't take pics of it til it's normal.

I think she is hot too and beautiful. There are pics there that indicate either it's OTR or she had that cosmetic surgery. Either way, don't take pics of it til it's normal.

I think it's because the edges of her lips are very dark. Makes her pink inside stand out more. She's beautiful. Pussie and all

Great body, slightly manly, extremely small rack.

Would do.

Same here. A girl with a small rack never bothered me (wife has a small one). Dated girls with natural DDs and girls with ones smaller than my current wife's. In the end if she's hot it doesn't matter. Same goes with Vonn. I would bang in a heartbeat

Same here. A girl with a small rack never bothered me (wife has a small one). Dated girls with natural DDs and girls with ones smaller than my current wife's. In the end if she's hot it doesn't matter. Same goes with Vonn. I would bang in a heartbeat

This. For me, it's all about sensitivity. Love a girl who can almost climax just from nipple/boob stimulation. Dated a girl for a short time back in 2011 who had implants. They were gorgeous. Big, but not ridiculous looking., She regrets ever having them. Says she lost all sensitivity in her nips. It used to be her biggest turn on, but now if they're being pinched or sucked, she barely feels it. She said you may as well be sucking on my elbow.

This. For me, it's all about sensitivity. Love a girl who can almost climax just from nipple/boob stimulation.

How about a guy? :wub:

This. For me, it's all about sensitivity. Love a girl who can almost climax just from nipple/boob stimulation. Dated a girl for a short time back in 2011 who had implants. They were gorgeous. Big, but not ridiculous looking., She regrets ever having them. Says she lost all sensitivity in her nips. It used to be her biggest turn on, but now if they're being pinched or sucked, she barely feels it. She said you may as well be sucking on my elbow.

Not a fan of implants. Would rather have a girl with A cups than a girl with fake t1ts. Just a preference. Would rather have the real thing than a fake. Essentially you're just feeling/sucking in a skin covered water balloon. Wife was talking about getting some but told her no I don't want that

So on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being very important and a 1 being not worth anything, this is a zero... Right?

So on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being very important and a 1 being not worth anything, this is a zero... Right?

Did you ever just look at a chick and think she was hot? Or pleasing to look at? Have you ever had an ounce of fun? Or does that make you feel guilty?

Did you ever just look at a chick and think she was hot?

Does she have any visible tattoos?

Does she have any visible tattoos?

Why do you open threads? We all get it. You're a bore. The shtick is old. :sleep:

Why do you open threads? We all get it. You're a bore. The shtick is old. :sleep:

I agree with newbie on this one.

Did you forget where you are?

Pot. Kettle. Kettle. Pot.

Pot. Kettle. Kettle. Pot.

At least I can still enjoy looking at nude women. My God your life sucks. I'd swallow a bullet if I was that joyless.

Jeebus, no wonder his back hurts.

He is probably average to slightly below average, by Geek Club standards.

Don't let me stop you...

Thankfully, I haven't ever come close to your level is boredom and funlessness. But if I do, I'll video the suicide for you.

Thankfully, I haven't ever come close to your level is boredom and funlessness. But if I do, I'll video the suicide for you.

:lol:

posty blows loads all over himself rattling off the earned run average of the 1974 LA Dodgers' pitching staff but then comes into a thread featuring Lindsay Vonn and Katherine McPhee spreading their pussies open and he questions how important it is. :doh: Sad

posty blows loads all over himself rattling off the earned run average of the 1974 LA Dodgers' pitching staff but then comes into a thread featuring Lindsay Vonn and Katherine McPhee spreading their pussies open and he questions how important it is. :doh: Sad

It was more targeted to Tiger Woods and how unimportant he is now...