Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

Wentz to the Cowboys?

In maybe the biggest hush, hush move of the year - Carson Wentz appears to be competing for the Cowboys' backup QB spot.

To protect his identity - he's playing under the name Cooper Rush, out of Central Michigan.

https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/carson-wentz-feat-uproxx.jpg?quality=100&w=650

http://www.footballfoundation.org/Portals/7/CooperRush-Headshot_crop.jpg :shocking:

• Like 1

What a downgrade that would be for the cowboys.

like Brady to Brisett

Love me some RUSH!!! :thumbsup:

please Cowboys I beg of you......drop Moore & McClown and don't look back!

Love me some RUSH!!! :thumbsup:

please Cowboys I beg of you......drop Moore & McClown and don't look back!

K. Moore is listed at 6', which means he's prolly 5'11" (maybe).. Somebody needs to pull their head out of their ass and figure out that shiit doesn't fly in today's NFL. :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

K. Moore is listed at 6', which means he's prolly 5'11" (maybe).. Somebody needs to pull their head out of their ass and figure out that shiit doesn't fly in today's NFL. :thumbsdown:

Russell Wilson and Drew Brees strongly disagree with you as they admire their super bowl rings. Doh!

Russell Wilson and Drew Brees strongly disagree with you as they admire their super bowl rings. Doh!

Let me rephrase: the 5'10" kid we have isn't Russell Wilson, isn't Drew Brees and isn't an NFL qb - backup or otherwise.

Let me rephrase: the 5'10" kid we have isn't Russell Wilson, isn't Drew Brees and isn't an NFL qb - backup or otherwise.

Did you take Shonuff pills today ? Just say "oh yeah" and move on.

Wentz is so overrated. Eagles fans are going to be calling for his head while he miodcres his way through his career.

This is true.

What a downgrade that would be for the cowboys.

like Brady to Brisett

Wentz, as a backup, would be fine. He ain't a starter in the big D. We have standards.

Wentz, as a backup, would be fine. He ain't a starter in the big D. We have standards.

lol. Keep dreaming. Zak is A 4th round pick for a reason. He was thrown behind the best line in football with a stud running back who took away all the attention. 20 quarterbacks in the NFL could have had just the same year as Zack Prescott did. He's good. In a division full of good young QBs (plus one good old one). Zak is 4th out of the four.

lol. Keep dreaming. Zak is A 4th round pick for a reason. He was thrown behind the best line in football with a stud running back who took away all the attention. 20 quarterbacks in the NFL could have had just the same year as Zack Prescott did. He's good. In a division full of good young QBs (plus one good old one). Zak is 4th out of the four.

The only reason your Iggles picked Wentz was because JG put him on your radar and JJ trolled you.

The only reason your Iggles picked Wentz was because JG put him on your radar and JJ trolled you.

that and because everyone and their brother said that he flashed so impressively at Senior Bowl practice that he not only looked like the best quarterback on the field, but the best player on the field.

Did you take Shonuff pills today ? Just say "oh yeah" and move on.

He's living rent free in your head, talk about moving on.

He's living rent free in your head, talk about moving on.

Like I said, just admit you were wrong. It's ok. 2 playoff wins in 20 something years has made you thick in the head.

that and because everyone and their brother said that he flashed so impressively at Senior Bowl practice that he not only looked like the best quarterback on the field, but the best player on the field.

Oh, don't get me wrong. We (Not me) wanted him. 6'5", strong arm, JG coached and approved. Should have been a great fit. On paper.

In reality, Dak panned out, Wentz hasn't. Yet.

Looking forward to the next decade or two.

:cheers:

Oh, don't get me wrong. We (Not me) wanted him. 6'5", strong arm, JG coached and approved. Should have been a great fit. On paper.

In reality, Dak panned out, Wentz hasn't. Yet.

Looking forward to the next decade or two.

he looked great last year. Very fine rookie year with zero talent around him. Had no good receivers, no running game, and lost their best lineman for most of the year for a PED suspension. There is absolutely no one in the Eagles organization or fan base who isn't thrilled to have him as our quarterback. And definitely would not trade him for Dak Prescott.

he looked great last year. Very fine rookie year with zero talent around him. Had no good receivers, no running game, and lost their best lineman for most of the year for a PED suspension. There is absolutely no one in the Eagles organization or fan base who isn't thrilled to have him as our quarterback. And definitely would not trade him for Dak Prescott.

Cool. So you won't blame it on him when you don't win. :thumbsup:

Cool. So you won't blame it on him when you don't win. :thumbsup:

justvwant to see improvement. They aren't there yet. But they definitely improve the receiving Corps. Finally gave him a few receivers. And hopefully Lane Johnson can keep the needle out of his ass long enough to actually play the whole year up front. Still no running game though. I'd like to see another win or two over last year.

Like I said, just admit you were wrong. It's ok. 2 playoff wins in 20 something years has made you thick in the head.

I see your complex has kicked back up. Lol, it's cute - just kills you to know the Giants are still the East's JV badass... Maybe you will long enuff to see it flipped - highly doubtful, but possible.

justvwant to see improvement. They aren't there yet. But they definitely improve the receiving Corps. Finally gave him a few receivers. And hopefully Lane Johnson can keep the needle out of his ass long enough to actually play the whole year up front. Still no running game though. I'd like to see another win or two over last year.

I hear ya. I wanna see consistency. 13-3 might not be attainable but 12-4 or 11-5 shouldn't be out of the question. 10-6 should be given.

Good luck. We'll see you in the playoffs.

I see your complex has kicked back up. Lol, it's cute - just kills you to know the Giants are still the East's JV badass... Maybe you will long enuff to see it flipped - highly doubtful, but possible.

Elis coming home to his house

That time of year - I'd like to put him on his ass at least once - finally.

Wentz is so overrated. Eagles fans are going to be calling for his head while he miodcres his way through his career.

As a Cowboy fan I'm sorry to strongly disagree with you. :dunno:

I was quite impressed with him last year, he's special. :thumbsup:

is Zack Prescott that kid from Saved by the Bell?

i suppose brady was a 6th rounder for a reason also? and Wilson? :doh:

i suppose brady was a 6th rounder for a reason also? and Wilson? :doh:

and Bortles was the no 3 pick overall!

Tim Couch, Ryan Leaf, Todd Marinovich, Akili Smith, Matt Leinart, Jeff Rutledge, Johnny Manziel, Tim Tebow, EJ Manuel

need I go on?

What's the local buzz on OBJ, is there really concerns of missing Week 1?

What's the local buzz on OBJ, is there really concerns of missing Week 1?

Can't tell with him. He's waiting on a new contract, so he might be throwing a scare into them, plus he doesn't have to play anymore preseason. Might be a business decision. He's a head case, as we all know. I doubt they would say he's not playing. Game time desision. But wtf does anyone know with him.

As a Cowboy fan I'm sorry to strongly disagree with you. :dunno:

I was quite impressed with him last year, he's special. :thumbsup:

You will be very happy when you realize special is the exact opposite of Bortles.... I mean Wentz

You will be very happy when you realize special is the exact opposite of Bortles.... I mean Wentz

You're trying way too hard.

if i had to draft one today...id still take wentz over dak in a heatbeat.

You and 32 NFL owners

I love Wentz - big arm, can run a bit, good kid, smart, what's not to like?

Wentz, Prescott, and Cousins are going to be fun to watch in that division for the next ten years or so. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I was bummed when we chose Zeke over him, I'm quite pleased with Dak though......and hopefully Zeke works out in the long run.