Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Just drank wine with Larry Holmes, OJ Anderson, & Steven Baker

Was at a really cool fundraiser tonight and Steven Baker the touchdown maker and OJ Anderson were sitting at my table. Cool dudes. Anderson is a big boy. Also got the obligatory picture with Larry Holmes where we are holding our fists up to each other. Oh, and Holmes was hitting on my girlfriend. LOL good times.

And what did you add to the conversation? Snowflake talking points, eating ass, and favorite brand of creatine? Did you tell them about your life arguing politics on fftoday geek club? Tell them about how you think HT follows you around?

• Like 1

Was at a really cool fundraiser tonight and Steven Baker the touchdown maker and OJ Anderson were sitting at my table. Cool dudes. Anderson is a big boy. Also got the obligatory picture with Larry Holmes where we are holding our fists up to each other. Oh, and Holmes was hitting on my girlfriend. LOL good times.

We have something in common. Sans Holmes. Then again I drank with OJ and SB in 1991. When they were super bowl champs. At LT's bar. VIP bioch! OJ is a cool dude, Baker was trying to get laid. Always liked Holmes though.

Always liked Otis :thumbsup:

We have something in common. Sans Holmes. Then again I drank with OJ and SB in 1991. When they were super bowl champs. At LT's bar. VIP bioch! OJ is a cool dude, Baker was trying to get laid. Always liked Holmes though.

that's funny. Nothing has changed. Baker spent last night trying to get laid too.

OJ Anderson was a focking load - he ran over a few of my Cowboys more than once.

That woulda been fun. Did you ask them what they thought about tramatic brain injury?

Not being dickish.. just curious if they would be forthright and say.. fock ya.. we're all focked.

That woulda been fun. Did you ask them what they thought about tramatic brain injury?

Not being dickish.. just curious if they would be forthright and say.. fock ya.. we're all focked.

no. There was no heavy discussion. Baker was telling us (the women, actually) about his Super Bowl touchdown. Anderson was super down-to-earth. He's a funny guy. Even acted silly at times. Those two were at our table for three hours. Holmes was mostly floating around talking to everyone and getting pictures. The event was in Easton, so Holmes is a major celebrity there.

I saw that Larry Holmes - Ali 30 for 30 a few weeks backs. Holmes came off as a nice guy. He never really got his due as a great heavyweight fighter.

I saw that Larry Holmes - Ali 30 for 30 a few weeks backs. Holmes came off as a nice guy. He never really got his due as a great heavyweight fighter.

I watched that fight as a kid on closed circuit at Easton High School gymnasium. Ali was his idol. It pained him to see how overmatched Ali was. I'll never forget Holmes looking at the ref, begging him to stop the fight so he wouldn't have to hit him anymore.

Very cool.....congrats!

also........did you lick their buttholes? :dunno:

just kidding :P

Very cool.....congrats!

also........did you lick their buttholes? :dunno:

just kidding :P

No, but funny you say that. My girl was wearing a dress at the event with no panties and I kept whispering that I was going to lift the dress up and throw her up on her counter as soon as I get her home. And that's exactly what I did. Well, after I bent her over the island in her kitchen and did naughty things to her backside. :banana:

Also she is cute, I presume she is your GF Newbie, very nice. :thumbsup:

Well, I just saw Newbie's girl in the pinned pic thread and that ain't her so... who is she? :dunno:

:D I was thinking there are at least two hands doing a Taylor Swift ass grab in that pic.

Also she is cute, I presume she is your GF Newbie, very nice. :thumbsup:

Nope. A good friend.

Would.

May have

May have? Blacked out?

Never blacked out when nailing something. That's what I call light headed......

Long story. In short..I didn't.

That would have been one to brag about for sure. :thumbsup:

I have some texts between us that would shock you. lol I turned that down a couple years ago because I liked a friend of hers.

I have some texts between us that would shock you. lol I turned that down a couple years ago because I liked a friend of hers.

Your girl is hot. Now GFY.

Also got the obligatory picture with Larry Holmes where we are holding our fists up to each other. .

Prove it.