Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Boston fans burning Thomas jersey....

Boston fans are burning jersey of a guy who was traded and played in a playoff game for your team 1 day after his sister died? That's rough....but not surprising.

He got TRADED fockwads.

Are they?

He's really black. I mean, really black. His upbringing, etc. They couldn't wait till he wasn't part of the team so they could express how they really feel about him and his kind.

He's really black. I mean, really black. His upbringing, etc. They couldn't wait till he wasn't part of the team so they could express how they really feel about him and his kind.

:lol:

Crowder is darker, with dreads.

let me know when the burning starts

:lol:

Crowder is darker, with dreads.

let me know when the burning starts

He was just an auxiliary part. No one cares. Besides, no one has a jersey of his to burn.

He was just an auxiliary part. No one cares. Besides, no one has a jersey of his to burn.

:D

I bought an Irving jersey just so I could burn it

Uh oh... may want to unburn those jerseys. The trade may not go through now. Thomas apparently has a hip issue that could void the whole thing. Well this is awkward.

Uh oh... may want to unburn those jerseys. The trade may not go through now. Thomas apparently has a hip issue that could void the whole thing. Well this is awkward.

He can never play here again after this. They will have to move him.

A bit of a debacle, but if IT comes back to the Cs, he plays, and he plays hard, contract is on line. Kyrie, not so much, he will get paid when the time comes no matter.

A bit of a debacle, but if IT comes back to the Cs, he plays, and he plays hard, contract is on line. Kyrie, not so much, he will get paid when the time comes no matter.

:rolleyes:

Why is the trade in question? Because he's hurt. How is he going to "play hard" if he can't play at all?

:rolleyes:

Why is the trade in question? Because he's hurt. How is he going to "play hard" if he can't play at all?

I'm making a mistake by talking hoops with edjr, but here goes...if he is injured to the point that he cannot play, then he will not play, however if he can play, he will play, and play hard, because his next contract will rely on it. The idea that he cannot play here again after this, and that they have to move him, is dumb homerism.

I'm making a mistake by talking hoops with edjr, but here goes...if he is injured to the point that he cannot play, then he will not play, however if he can play, he will play, and play hard, because his next contract will rely on it. The idea that he cannot play here again after this, and that they have to move him, is dumb homerism.

Has nothing to do with hoops or the sport, whether or not a guy can play in the same city after being traded and the trade falling through.

HTH

Probably the same morons who were burning their custom Celtics Fultz jerseys a few months ago. :lol:

Has nothing to do with hoops or the sport, whether or not a guy can play in the same city after being traded and the trade falling through.

HTH

Yes, you said he can never play here, I say that is bunk.