Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

NEVER seen Cabrera this pissed..Ever

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/miguel-cabrera-throws-punch-yankees-catcher-wild-brawl-200442071.html

One of the happiest easy going guys on the diamond usually. To piss him off that badly Romine must have said something really bad.

Plus, I think that's Andrew Romine's brother..Would have been awesome to see them trade punches!

I'd be fighting too every day if I played for Detroit.......mainly just to get out of Detroit.

next time a brawl happens I hope someone fucks Dellin Betances up

I'd be fighting too every day if I played for Detroit.......mainly just to get out of Detroit.

Ba da dum pish!

Please tip your waitresses

next time a brawl happens I hope someone fucks Dellin Betances up

Why? You think he was throwing at him?

Not at miggy but at McCann for sure. Absolutely positively no dobt.

Not at miggy but at McCann for sure. Absolutely positively no dobt.

No way. Tie game, Yankees need every win. It's not Betances' MO either.

No way that's an accident. Not buying it.that ball could just as easily went behind McCann for how wild it was. That's not a mistake. Thats raring back and letting loose knowing thats gonna float up and to the right from that release point.

Bullshittt​.

No way that's an accident. Not buying it.that ball could just as easily went behind McCann for how wild it was. That's not a mistake. Thats raring back and letting loose knowing thats gonna float up and to the right from that release point.

Bullshittt​.

Befances has been wild all year. I'm telling you, that guy isn't a head hunter. Sanchez is going to get suspended. Threw a sucker punch and connected. Yankees hottest hitter.

When chubby Latinos get this angry, it usually involves food. Somebody took Miggy's last stash of Chicharróns.

Listening to Pedro Martinez talk about this brawl is awesome. I mean, fock him (required to say that) but Petey tellls it like it is.

Befances has been wild all year. I'm telling you, that guy isn't a head hunter. Sanchez is going to get suspended. Threw a sucker punch and connected. Yankees hottest hitter.

Sanchez multiple sucker punches at guys who were at the bottom of a pile. Maybe the biggest pu$$y move I have ever seen. He deserves a fastball to the face.

Sanchez multiple sucker punches at guys who were at the bottom of a pile. Maybe the biggest ###### move I have ever seen. He deserves a fastball to the face.

It was one sucker punch. Stop. Worse than chucking a bat at someone?

Listening to Pedro Martinez talk about this brawl is awesome. I mean, fock him (required to say that) but Petey tellls it like it is.

What did he say?

In general, baseball players are a bunch of puzzies? The Vmart/Verlander confrontation in the dugout was typical baseball crap. Verlander says something and walks away, Vmart gets mad (semi-delayed reaction) then heads towards Castellanos as much as anything in his attempt to get at JV.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/sports/watch-heated-exchange-between-justin-verlander-v-mart-in-tigers-dugout-after-brawl-with-Yankees

What did he say?

In general, baseball players are a bunch of puzzies? The Vmart/Verlander confrontation in the dugout was typical baseball crap. Verlander says something and walks away, Vmart gets mad (semi-delayed reaction) then heads towards Castellanos as much as anything in his attempt to get at JV.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/sports/watch-heated-exchange-between-justin-verlander-v-mart-in-tigers-dugout-after-brawl-with-Yankees

He said Sanchez is going to pay for it throughout the league, that Cabrera is very popular. Also said the retaliation was done wrong, that it should have been the opposing catcher that caught one . Funny considering how he used to toy with Posada.

• Like 1

In general, baseball players are a bunch of puzzies?

We were talking about this at the bar yesterday while all this was going on,other than Odor,Ryan and possibly Brett has there ever been a great punch landed?

• Like 1

When chubby Latinos get this angry, it usually involves food. Somebody took Miggy's last stash of Chicharróns.

:lol:

No it was 2. Sucker punched one guy, while he is under a pile, gets pulled off the pile, then walks over and sucker punches 2nd guy while he is pinned to the ground.

Listen to this guy and his video to see it:

https://twitter.com/Jomboy_/status/900900233860620289

First one wasn't a sucker punch. Heat of the battle. Second one was, he planned it. Case closed.

We were talking about this at the bar yesterday while all this was going on,other than Odor,Ryan and possibly Brett has there ever been a great punch landed?

Kyle Farnsworth put a pretty good spinebuster on somebody that charged him once. :dunno:

Well lots of times you see slap punching or just general wimpiness.

That punch Cabrera threw(and missed with) was a real punch. He was seriously pissed LOL

:thumbsup:

Went back and watched the Brett/Nettles from the '77 Play-Offs,not that great of a punch but still fun to watch

• Like 1

First one wasn't a sucker punch. Heat of the battle. Second one was, he planned it. Case closed.

A sucker punch is when you punch someone from behind and he is not expecting it. Planning it or not makes no difference.Every article you read calls them sucker PUNCHES plural.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/24/this-gary-sanchez-sucker-punch-will-be-big-blow-to-yankees/

http://www.inquisitr.com/4459591/new-york-yankees-rumors-gary-sanchez-likely-facing-hefty-suspension-after-throwing-sucker-punches-in-brawl/

Case closed. Look for 5 game suspension each sucker punch.

A sucker punch is when you punch someone from behind and he is not expecting it. Planning it or not makes no difference.Every article you read calls them sucker PUNCHES plural.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/24/this-gary-sanchez-sucker-punch-will-be-big-blow-to-yankees/

http://www.inquisitr.com/4459591/new-york-yankees-rumors-gary-sanchez-likely-facing-hefty-suspension-after-throwing-sucker-punches-in-brawl/

Case closed. Look for 5 game suspension each sucker punch.

Anything goes in the scrum. It seems like you've never been in a fight.

not true. Maybe if it's blood vs crips. Baseball is a game full of unwritten rules. You don't sucker punch someone who's engaged with someone else and not even looking. I like the Yankees, but I hope Sanchez takes three or four in the ribs. Focking pussie

Its been a long long time since I've been in a fight (over 30 years ) but I was in plenty growing up through High School. I've never punched someone on the face who was totally defenseless on the bottom of a pile. The fights I was in were face to face. Maybe fighting has changed. I went toe to toe with kids who would end up being best friends with me.

Its been a long long time since I've been in a fight (over 30 years ) but I was in plenty growing up through High School. I've never punched someone on the face who was totally defenseless on the bottom of a pile. The fights I was in were face to face. Maybe fighting has changed. I went toe to toe with kids who would end up being best friends with me.

no fighting hasn't changed. And neither has the fact that there will always be wimpy guys that hang out on the fringes until they see a chance to sucker punch someone who isn't looking. Hardcore is obviously one of those guys.

no fighting hasn't changed. And neither has the fact that there will always be wimpy guys that hang out on the fringes until they see a chance to sucker punch someone who isn't looking. Hardcore is obviously one of those guys.

Try and read what I wrote meathead. I said he threw one sucker punch. Stop raging for once and try and have some objectivity.

I was referring to this. 100% not true. You can be a Yankees fan (I am) and still see that it was total pussie bullsh1t and he should be suspended. Plus, I hope he feels as defenseless against the pitchers trying to drill him as the two guys engaged with other layers on the ground were against him.

I was referring to this. 100% not true. You can be a Yankees fan (I am) and still see that it was total pussie bullsh1t and he should be suspended. Plus, I hope he feels as defenseless against the pitchers trying to drill him as the two guys engaged with other layers on the ground were against him.

I said he's getting suspended. I never said he shouldn't. Anger makes you dumb.

I said he's getting suspended. I never said he shouldn't. Anger makes you dumb.

at least you're smart enough to back pedal as you see me destroying you

at least you're smart enough to back pedal as you see me destroying you

Really? Seems I'm just having to re-state things that were said prior to you sticking your big fat head in here. The thread doesn't begin when you blow in.

Ok well this thread, like most here, has now been ruined..again..The kids started fighting again.

Coming into Thursday, Dellin Betances had thrown 1,396 fastballs against right-handed hitters in his career, and only one had hit a batter.

Not even a single doubt at all he hit him on purpose.

Coming into Thursday, Dellin Betances had thrown 1,396 fastballs against right-handed hitters in his career, and only one had hit a batter.

Not even a single doubt at all he hit him on purpose.

That's your proof? Why would he want to put the lead off hitter on in a game he just entered, that the Yankees had just tied up? They are in a pennant race, ya heard? This isn't April. It's the end of August. Stop it now.

In a game with that many hit batters and a guy who never hits a batter let's one loose? Come on man. Come on. Again. No doubt he was head hunting.