Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

How do I watch the fight Saturday

Showtime will delay the start of Saturday's main event between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor due to pay-per-view issues, according to ESPN's Sal Paolantonio (via ESPN's Darren Rovell).

Specifically, Paolantonio (via ESPN's Brett Okamoto) reported Showtime is "stalling" the fight because of crashes in the pay-per-view system. Paolantonio (via ESPN's Michele Steele) added the fight is in a "holding pattern" due to crashes that have occurred in Florida and California.

Showtime told B/R's Jonathan Snowden it's investigating the outages.

MMA Fighting's Ariel Helwani noted the technical hiccups could have serious monetary ramifications:

Promoters have yet to provide a revised time for the start of the main event.

According to Yahoo Sports' Dan Wetzel, the initial plan was for McGregor and Mayweather to walk to the ring after 11:30 p.m. ET, with the opening bell scheduled for approximately 11:55 p.m. ET.

So they can't show the fight on PPV but they can shut down every quasi-dark web site attempting to show it? They seem very good at not broadcasting this fight. :lol: :wall:

Are they really going to have people watching this fight in focking SD?

You kidding me?

I've got it in HD...it's Portuguese, but HD.

HD & English!

ddownload chrome ext: //chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/native-hls-playback/emnphkkblegpebimobpbekeedfgemhof?hl=en-US

then: chrome-extension://emnphkkblegpebimobpbekeedfgemhof/player.html#http://nlds74.cdnak.dal.neulion.com/nlds/ufc/camera0/as/live/camera0_hd.m3u8?hdnea=expires%3D1503797296%7Eaccess%3D%2Fnlds%2Fufc%2Fcamera0%2Fas%2Flive%2F*%7Emd5%3D82df37b314667a9759f8f442aebb56ac&nltid=ufc&nltdt=6&uid=2809320

He was game, gassed at the end. Terrible stoppage tho.

Nice payday for cmac... more than he would ever make in the octogon.

Hope y'all were able to see it...I tried.

that last one worked great thanks

Whoever had the google link at the end should be nom for geek of the year

Honcho with a late bid for GOTY!!

CM definitely performed beyond expectations. Hats off to him. Mayweather even said he was alot better than he expected.

that was one of the most compelling fights I have ever seen. Hats off to both, Mcgregor standing toe to toe with an all-timer, and Mayweather having the composure to wait him out for 8 rounds

Can't wait for next year's Golden State Warriors vs New England Patriots battle

Ended up chipping in with a few buddies and washing it at someone's house. It was actually a surprisingly good fight. It's rare that you feel like you got your money's worth after putting in for pay-per-view. This was worth it.

Initial thoughts watching the fight include the fact that McGregor looked so much bigger than than mayweather. Although I was in the can that Mayweather was going to pick him apart, when I saw that size difference and saw McGregor doing well early on, I thought father time may have taken its toll on Mayweather and that McGregor could actually pull this off. The first three rounds all went to McGregor or were even. Mayweather started taking over in the fourth. By the 7th, you know it was just a matter of time. McGregor was breathing out of his mouth heavily. And Mayweather was toying with him at that point. I thought it was a good stoppage, although as soon as the rest up then I knew that MacGregor was going to wine and say that it was stopped too early. But at that point, it was just Mayweather stalking him and pounding on him. McGregor was just backing up not even throwing punches. The last three rounds went the way I thought the whole fight would. Impressive showing my McGregor. Although still thoroughly beaten by a man well past his prime

Hope y'all were able to see it...I tried.

You are the man! Watched the whole thing on my phone using your link, thanks brother!

sorry i didnt see this before the fight. had my local draft yesterday

i use

http://xn--frstrowsports-pjb.eu/

i use it to watch Rays baseball games and they had 10 or so streams of the fight last night. took me a few tries but i think the 3rd link ended up working for me. Didn't bother even trying to watch until round 6

Ended up chipping in with a few buddies and washing it at someone's house. It was actually a surprisingly good fight. It's rare that you feel like you got your money's worth after putting in for pay-per-view. This was worth it.

Initial thoughts watching the fight include the fact that McGregor looked so much bigger than than mayweather. Although I was in the can that Mayweather was going to pick him apart, when I saw that size difference and saw McGregor doing well early on, I thought father time may have taken its toll on Mayweather and that McGregor could actually pull this off. The first three rounds all went to McGregor or were even. Mayweather started taking over in the fourth. By the 7th, you know it was just a matter of time. McGregor was breathing out of his mouth heavily. And Mayweather was toying with him at that point. I thought it was a good stoppage, although as soon as the rest up then I knew that MacGregor was going to wine and say that it was stopped too early. But at that point, it was just Mayweather stalking him and pounding on him. McGregor was just backing up not even throwing punches. The last three rounds went the way I thought the whole fight would. Impressive showing my McGregor. Although still thoroughly beaten by a man well past his prime

Tl/dr

Fock, Honcho's link worked for everyone but me. :wall:

Appreciate the effort tho buddy. :cheers:

Fock, Honcho's link worked for everyone but me. :wall:

Appreciate the effort tho buddy. :cheers:

Link probably isn't working because the fight is over. :wave:

Link probably isn't working because the fight is over. :wave:

:D

I don't remember the specific issue as I tried so many links from here and reddit. I'm on my work computer and I want to say it wanted me to download something and I wasn't comfortable doing it on this machine. Whatever, I never got to see it.

Anyone got a link for a replay?

:D

I don't remember the specific issue as I tried so many links from here and reddit. I'm on my work computer and I want to say it wanted me to download something and I wasn't comfortable doing it on this machine. Whatever, I never got to see it.

Anyone got a link for a replay?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wNjaTQRz8m0

Just watched it, thanks. Mayweather "won" but McGregor and MMA were the real winners IMO. That wasn't a fight; that was people trying to score points by hitting each other with puffy gloves and Mayweather turtling when he didn't like how it was going. Those two meet on the street, McGregor wins 99% of the time. I'll give Mayweather a 1% puncher's chance. :thumbsup:

Just saw some blurb that Mayweather tried to bet 400k on himself to KO McGregor before the 10th round, but they wouldn't take the bet, because he was fighting. He could only bet the money line.

Just saw some blurb that Mayweather tried to bet 400k on himself to KO McGregor before the 10th round, but they wouldn't take the bet, because he was fighting. He could only bet the money line.

Sucks that he wasn't able to make some money on the fight. :(

Just watched it, thanks. Mayweather "won" but McGregor and MMA were the real winners IMO. That wasn't a fight; that was people trying to score points by hitting each other with puffy gloves and Mayweather turtling when he didn't like how it was going. Those two meet on the street, McGregor wins 99% of the time. I'll give Mayweather a 1% puncher's chance. :thumbsup:

True for any top mma guy vs boxer.