Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Trump pardons Arizona Sheriff

I think it cements that Trump is racist and those that follow him are racist as well.

It doesn't matter though....the clock is still ticking.

Says our closet racist.

• Like 1

fine I give up I am racist, anyone know where the clan rally is near me? Also do they take Jews?

Speaking of Jews, did you know Julian Edelman was in the tribe?

Says our closet racist.

I am not racist. I love all people. I really like white people, a lot.

You guys gave us air conditioning and ice cream.

Generally racists don't know they're racist. You fall in to that group.

And I love the blacks. They made my pension bigger

I think it cements that Trump is racist and those that follow him are racist as well.

Not everybody that supports Trump is a racist, but all racists support Trump.

Not everyone with a beard and a bow tie is a hipster clown. Wait, yes they are. Never mind.

Not everybody that supports Trump is a racist, but all racists support Trump.

And not everyone who supported Hillary is a lowlife thug gangbanger, but...

Quit trying to find the good side in this. There isn't one.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=465662&p=5935517

That is me saying Manning should have served the whole term.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=465662&p=5935535

Wiff saying it pisses him off.

So, wrong again hackopotumas

However...you all are basically loving the pardon of this jackass simply because he was a republican jackass.

That much shows who the hacks are yet again.

You got me. I was wrong.

And not everyone who supported Hillary is a lowlife thug gangbanger, but...

Quit trying to find the good side in this. There isn't one.

Stfu nerd.

Double good.

Why?

Give it a shot. Tell us why this is good or double good?

I don't think white people are inferior to blacks.

I don't think whites and blacks are different.

I do think their circumstances and history are different.

I think people should marry who they choose and racial differences are no matter to me, it's your preference.

I don't think white people shouldn't live next to me, go to school with me, or work with me.

I don't want to oppress white people or see their civil rights violated.

Trying to figure out how my critique of white people and their racist behavior makes ME the racist.

Just because you're a Jew doesn't obsolve you from being racist. You're still white.

Being white doesn't make you racist, but I think society shapes and slants your perspective against minorities and over-inflates your place in history.

It may surprise some folks to learn that I have protest voted for whoever ran against Arpaio for the past 10+ years. As has my wife who is farther right than me. He started as a tough against criminals guy which is good, but in his later years he became a caricature and his sheriffs violated the civil rights of countless people.

I agree with McCain that this pardon is a big FU to the judicial system, particularly pre sentencing. Also I've stated here that I hate all presidential pardons independent of party.

• Like 2

It may surprise some folks to learn that I have protest voted for whoever ran against Arpaio for the past 10+ years. As has my wife who is farther right than me. He started as a tough against criminals guy which is good, but in his later years he became a caricature and his sheriffs violated the civil rights of countless people.

I agree with McCain that this pardon is a big FU to the judicial system, particularly pre sentencing. Also I've stated here that I hate all presidential pardons independent of party.

I am with you on that but in that manning dude can get a pardon then the sheriff can too. I would have no issue with abolishing the pardons

Obama opens the gates for actual violent criminals and domestic terrorists to get out and nothing from the left. Talk about a bigger fu to the justice system.

I am with you on that but in that manning dude can get a pardon then the sheriff can too. I would have no issue with abolishing the pardons

You understand that Manning at least actually DID jail time, right?

Agree with all of that.

And the pardon thing is such a throw-back to Colonial times when the King could rule by Fiat.

Completely counter to our principles and core.

But definitely, you should have to at least get charged, sentenced and do some modicum of time. Agree with McCain.

I never really understood the whole Jew hate thing. Like, JFK's Dad hated Jews. Lots of folks did. That's why we took so GD long to get into the war. - Okay, part of why.

I mean, don't get my wrong, AIPAC pisses me off to no end; We have been the hired gun for Israel for a long damn time.

AIPAC is the 2nd most powerful lobby in Congress.

But that's me hating Israel for hijacking our foreign policy and sending us off to fock around in Iraq and whatnot.

They've owned the WH through Goldman Sachs for about 80 years now.

If it weren't for Jews, TV and Movies would mostly suck.

And they don't have nearly the violent impact or tendencies of Blacks.

Agree with all of that.

And the pardon thing is such a throw-back to Colonial times when the King could rule by Fiat.

Completely counter to our principles and core.

But definitely, you should have to at least get charged, sentenced and do some modicum of time. Agree with McCain.

Part of my pre-sentencing objection is that Arpaio is in his 80s; I'm not sure how much if any time they would have made him do. If the judge slapped him with 20 years, OK fine pardon him I guess, he's old and doesn't deserve to die in jail. A couple of months, or no time? Let it ride. But hey, nobody asked me. :dunno:

I don't think white people are inferior to blacks.

I don't think whites and blacks are different.

I do think their circumstances and history are different.

I think people should marry who they choose and racial differences are no matter to me, it's your preference.

I don't think white people shouldn't live next to me, go to school with me, or work with me.

I don't want to oppress white people or see their civil rights violated.

Trying to figure out how my critique of white people and their racist behavior makes ME the racist.

Just because you're a Jew doesn't obsolve you from being racist. You're still white.

Being white doesn't make you racist, but I think society shapes and slants your perspective against minorities and over-inflates your place in history.

calling someone who follows Trump racist, is you saying that all white republicans are racist, and in turn are racist yourself

• Like 1

calling someone who follows Trump racist, is you saying that all white republicans are racist, and in turn are racist yourself

:thumbsup:

Nobody is more racist than black Americans.

Oscar Lopez Rivera. Defend that before you criticize Trump for this pardon. Or just be a hack.

Stating that I feel that Trump's actions to pardon this sheriff is racist has merit.

People who support him are either racist or okay with his racist behavior.

I don't think all republicans are racist.

I'd like some examples of black people that are racist against whites.

Not just a name, but something said or done that makes the black person racist against whites.

I'm not racist because I wouldn't be here discussing things with you if I hated you.

I like you guys. Disagreeing doesn't mean I hate you or your color.

Stating that I feel that Trump's actions to pardon this sheriff is racist has merit.

Not just a name, but something said or done that makes the black person racist against whites.

I'm not racist because I wouldn't be here discussing things with you if I hated you.

here is an example

any black person who feels like whitey owes them something is racist

any black person who supports black panthers, BLM or the likes is racist

any black person who feels like there is some secret group of white people just trying to keep blacks poor

Maxine Waters is an example of an extremely racist black woman in power

if you have ever dated a white dude (which I doubt) you would realize that blacks treat black women who date white guys way worse than whites treat white guys who date black girls

• Like 1

:lol:

Charlemagne "Tha God" .

You can catch his interview on TDS on Youtube.

He openly calls white people "Blue Eyed Devils".

Not a peep from the media, but "Nappy Headed Ho's" earned IMUS the death penalty.

(funny, just posted about this).

Or Mike Smiff from ESPN - Openly said on air that "black people can't be racist - because they don't have 'the power'".

I believe that's something familiar to you, no?

There could be more...

And I love the blacks. They made my pemis bigger

:shocking:

Are black people who voted Obama but never a candidate before or since racist? ONLY reason that dude won was because he was black and fockers came out of the woodwork for him. Not because of a single policy, simply because the man was black. And you know its true because it is exactly why you voted for him, even if you won't admit it.

I'm okay with it.

When former presidents Clinton and Obama pardoned people like Marc Rich and 'Chelsea' Manning, characterize this as a big nothing Burger.

I'm okay with it.

When former presidents Clinton and Obama pardoned people like Marc Rich and 'Chelsea' Manning, characterize this as a big nothing Burger.

And you bitched about those...but are ok with this.

Hypocrisy as usual.